A Misdirected Apology

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

Michael

A Misdirected Apology

Post by Michael » November 20th, 2005, 9:59 pm

It's been a while since I've posted to this column.

A friend, a person for whom I have a great deal of respect, apologized to me for doubting the possibility of alternative explanations for what happened in New York City and Washington D. C. on September 11, 2001. This was my response.

You don’t have to apologize to me as I understand how one feels when one begins to see that what did and didn’t happen on September 11, 2001 is far too curious to be ignored.

However, we, the American people, need to apologize to those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001.

We, the American people, need to apologize for not only choosing to ignore the obvious, but choosing to become enraged toward an entire ethnic group, which is something in which we, the American people, have had a great deal of practice.

We, the American people, need to apologize to the citizens of Iraq, a nation destined for our wrath long before The Regime was ever selected in 2000, let alone before September 11, 2001.

We, the American people, need to apologize to our own citizens, as well as citizens of The UK, Italy, Spain, Poland and any other nation whose citizens have lost loved ones fighting a so called war in a nation which, even if the unbelievable official story was true, had nothing at all to do with the acts of September 11, 2001, a fact agreed to immediately after 9/11 by Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powel and the court jester himself, front man George W. Bush (I bet The Regime was pissed at him for that).

We, the America people, need to apologize for being so filled with hate toward the Muslim community that we were figuratively dancing in the streets, an act we deplored when Muslims did it after 9/11, when the statue of Saddam Hussein fell, even though Osama bin Laden, the “Goldstein” (RE: “1984”) created by The Regime, had not and still has not been captured.

We, the American people, need to apologize for our short memory and, in fact, stupidity for allowing The Regime its not so slight of hand of morphing the reasons for invading Iraq from its WMD being a threat to the world to almost unbridled joy over Iraqi purple thumbs.

And there are still American people, and British people, such as the “wine taster” Christopher Hitchens, who continue to trip over themselves attempting to justify the mass murder commenced by The Regime.

The manner in which the buildings fell is one obvious fact away from which the American people would rather look. After all, FEMA, we know how reliable it is, and the ASCE, both part of or working for the government, said that fires, indeed, collapsed the towers.

Of course, and I have the full report, available to anyone who asks for it, the ASCE admits to not really knowing why building #7 fell. It entertains every possibility under the sun except for an intentional demolition.

The absence of action that has grown, over time, to me to be the most blatant absence of action on September 11, 2001 was the absence of action by the court jester.

If one of the largest commercial airliners crashes into one of the largest and most important buildings in the US in one of the largest and most densely populated cities in the US by accident, it is incumbent upon the nation’s president to immediately end a photo op and become the leader of the nation.

Only if he was not surprised that an airliner crashed into the WTC, only if he and his “protectors” weren’t worried that hijacked airliners would be targeting him, the “most important” figure in the US, only if he wasn’t worried that, if there were hijacked planes targeting him, that they could also possibly kill the teachers and the students of whose reading he was “so proud”, would he sit there and do nothing.

The evidence, though mostly all circumstantial, begs for a real, non-partisan investigation by a person or group who has total subpoena power over anyone and everyone in the US, bar none.

Ah, but I repeat, what a wonderful defense.

“Our government would never do that.”

Never, indeed.

To friendship,
Michael

“In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act.” – George Orwell

The Mind Of Michael
Speak Your Mind And Read Mine

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”