Well...They Started It!

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

Michael

Well...They Started It!

Post by Michael » December 4th, 2005, 2:38 pm

I was debating whether to handle this another way or merely let it go, yet, again. But it came up again at another message board to which I post and, well, they started it!

The thing is, I can ask the questions, one at a time, and those who have iron clad proof that the official story recounting the events of September 11, 2001 is what actually happened and have iron clad explanations for all of the anomalies can, once and for all, satisfactorily answer them.

I truly believe that those of us who entertain another explanation of what happened on September 11, 2001 do just that, entertain another explanation. I don’t believe that most of us who have other suspects in mind would say that the anomalies are hard facts.

The difference is that those who refuse to believe that the anomalies may point to complicity by The Regime want to put the period at the end of the sentence, fini, terminado, finito, end of story. I know that if I asked every question which is unanswered that would point the guilt in another direction, at least one or two would be answered with, “Well, maybe (fill in the blank).”

Those who entertain another explanation feel that, if more than one of the questions can be answered with, “Well, maybe (fill in the blank)”, the uncertainty gives some legitimacy to the possibility that The Regime was complicit in the “disaster”. Any legitimacy that points to complicity by The Regime in the premeditated murders of over 2,000 Americans to justify the murders of another 2,000 warrants a legitimate investigation into what happened, free of any bias, free of any connection to The Regime, any Philip Zelikow, who was a member of George W. Bush’s Foreign Advisory Board and, successively, the executive director of the 9/11 Commission. As such, Zelikow was in charge of all of the investigative tasks for The Commission.

The bottom line:

If there is any legitimacy to any argument that The Regime was complicit in what happened on 9/11, there is no more important activity that can take place than to investigate the argument. If there is any chance that the cabal which is referred to as The Bush Administration had anything to do with the murders of Americans on September 11, 2001, there can be no more important or urgent task than to prove or disprove it. The heinousness of a crime of that magnitude can not be overstated and can not be more serious.

So, if I start asking the questions, one at a time, and there isn’t a definitive and/or satisfactory answer to one or more of them, then we can decide right here on this message board, where nothing about the fate of The Regime can be decided, that The President of the United States of America, for those who actually believe that our government is still set up that way, could have murdered, with the help of his extended staff, over 2,000 Americans on September 11, 2001, a possibility which compels a final, truly unbiased, unfettered and transparent investigation.

By the way, a definitive answer is one which is supported by experts and the opposite of which is not disputed by any other experts. This would include how and why the towers and another building which was not impacted by a large commercial airliner, collapsed.

This would include indisputable professional psychiatric evidence that, upon hearing of a catastrophe as large as one caused by an enormous commercial airliner crashing into The World Trade Center in New York City, any person who presides over the safety of the citizens of The United States of America would not become alarmed enough, albeit veiled so as to avoid causing chaos, to swiftly put an end to a photo opportunity in order to get more information as quickly as possible about such an unprecedented accident.

Of course, I could merely direct those who have absolute knowledge of why each and every anomaly took place to “The top 15 reasons to doubt the official story of Sept. 11, 2001” and ask them to read and speak to those reasons.

Or, as I said, what a sad day in America, or in any nation, when the defense of a mass murder suspect is, “What a crock. It could never happen. You’re all nuts. I’m not listening. Here are arguments against any charge of guilt. I’m just going to stand here and argue with you about why this suspect shouldn’t even be a suspect despite the fact that there is evidence that he might be guilty of said mass murder.”

Is it really that important that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, a.k.a, The Regime, be exempt from the same adjudication to which any other citizen of the US would be exposed?

Is it really that important that The Regime be exempt from impromptu press conferences during which meaningful, detailed questions are asked?

Is it really that important that people should not be allowed to be part of the live audience for an address given by a member of The Regime because they don’t agree with that member’s political positions?

Why is it so important for any member of the American public to help shield a person, a group of people, who’ve already been proven in the court of public opinion of lying about the rationale which has killed over 2,000 American military personnel?

It’s a sad day in the history of this nation when such a grandiosely depraved group of people should be so fiercely protected by those whom that very depravity serves to cripple.

To friendship,
Michael

“There is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.” – Sun Tzu

The Mind Of Michael
Speak Your Mind And Read Mine

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”