Consider This a Challenge

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

microbe

Post by microbe » April 8th, 2006, 8:46 am

It has taken them over four years to come up with that one!! Where was Goldilocks? She never got a mention!!

So, debris was thrown so far and so hard that it travelled all the way to building 7 causing massive damage spread over ten storeys. But the 9/11 commission didn't bother to mention any of this. And residents are allowed to store tanks of diesel which are so dangerous that they could cause massive explosions in the event of a fire. And the fire burned for hours fed by these tanks but there was hardly any evidence of flames or smoke coming out!!! Truly astonishing!!! Hey I believe it though, because these are experts giving "facts". It says so! And anyone who talks sense is a "conspiracy theorist" and they are all nuts so there you have it! Case closed.
Videos of the fall of WTC 7 show cracks, or "kinks," in the building's facade just before the two penthouses disappeared into the structure, one after the other. The entire building fell in on itself, with the slumping east side of the structure pulling down the west side in a diagonal collapse.
Just like a controlled demolition would do!!! Amazing. I wonder what the owner meant when he said the fire department agreed to "pull it". I also wonder what those series of explosions were just before it came down.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 8th, 2006, 9:34 am

I showed my ass
so now You show yours
mooning moons :lol:

Michael

Post by Michael » April 11th, 2006, 2:04 am

The “conspiracy theorists”, I mean the ones like David Ray Griffin, not the ones like George Bush, argue that the pancaking of the buildings would have slowed the collapse of the building as each of the floors would have offered some resistance. Those people hold that pancaking would not have allowed the buildings to fall at free fall speed.

People who disagree with the (Griffin, etc.) conspiracy theory wonder how the explosives were placed in the WTC without anyone noticing. The fact that George Bush’s brother and cousin headed up the firm in charge of security for the World Trade Center may give us a clue. That company walked away from that job on September 12, 2001.

Many people disagree that the hole in the pentagon was not large enough for a 747, I think it was a 747, to fit through. They say that a plane traveling at 300 miles per hour would quickly break up and could have left about any size hole.

The idea of causing the “new Pearl Harbor” was to get Americans angry enough with Middle Easterners, Arabs, if you will, that they would support an invasion of any country which could represent an Arab nation. Americans, who aren’t, in general, very knowledgeable nor interested in cultures which differ from ours, just saw Iraq as one of “those” countries and saw red. Of course, Iraq was, in no way, involved in 9/11, but it’s one of “those” countries and Americans were angry with “those” people. After 9/11, America could have attacked any nation which represented “that kind” of culture and the citizens would have supported it.

Americans, I guess, didn’t realize that Teriq Aziz, the UN ambassador from Iraq, was a Christian.

And if the administration wanted to fire up Americans, why show only two thirds of the damage? No one’s ever seen a video of flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon. Why not? Fire up those Americans, right? There were videos. First, to think that the Pentagon doesn’t have continuous monitoring of every inch of the place at all times may be seen as somewhat naïve. However, I can’t say from personal experience that they do, so maybe they are that lax about monitoring the Pentagon. Maybe the only video of that crash was taken from the gas station across the street. Yet, showing even that video would have just added fuel to the fire, no pun intended. That video was confiscated by the FBI and has never been shown to the public.

The plane, by the way, that crashed so hard into the Pentagon that it pretty much disintegrated had some of the most robust passengers on board as fingerprints were lifted from those passengers for the purpose of “identification”. Amazing, but that’s just my opinion.

I won’t rewrite both of Griffin’s books here in this thread, but, although I disagree from a layman’s point of view that pancaking can cause buildings to fall at free fall speed, those are not the only anomalies in question.

I requested and amazingly enough received, free of charge, FEMA’s official report, “World Trade Center Building Performance Study: Data Collection, Preliminary Observations, and Recommendations”. Although, in the report, FEMA does stumble around trying to explain why Building 7 collapsed, and not buildings that were actually closer to WTC 1 and 2, I imagine that Dubya probably thought that “Brownie” did a heck of a job with that as well. Well, actually he probably said that Joey, Joe Allbaugh, head of FEMA before “Brownie”, did a heck of a job. He probably thought Joey did a heck of a job getting the Georgia Crematorium case out of the lime light as well. Dubya had a vested interest in getting that story stopped.

So, if you do read up on Allbaugh’s scandal, how it connects to George W. Bush and then read the American Society of Civil Engineers report on the WTC collapses, you might have second thoughts about how “the disaster pimp’s” peeps put the report together. Allbaugh had already had the whistle blown on him once.

So, the official version of 9/11 was told by a so called president who just can’t break the lying habit, backed up by a report from his former nation campaign manager, one Joseph Allbaugh, who was appointed to head up FEMA, then investigated for not considering it FEMA’s job to clean up decomposing bodies in Georgia that were supposed to have been cremated, forcing him to consequently step down and suggest a horse trainer to head FEMA who failed miserably, with the rest of all of the governments involved, after Katrina. Of course, “Brownie” didn’t like The Regime retracting its “heck of a job” statement and tore it a new collective ass hole recently while testifying before congress. Just can’t trust anybody.

Now, let’s get back to 9/11. After George Bush claimed he saw the first plane crash into the WTC on the morning of 9/11 from an interesting source, the only video that was taken of that crash by a French cameraman visiting the US and not released to any media until many hours later, he sat pensively in a classroom after being told by his chief of staff Andrew Card that the country was under attack.

He didn’t want to disturb the kids, so he sat for seven minutes after being told. I guess if there were terrorist hijacked planes flying around, it never dawned on him that one of those planes may have been heading for the school – the terrorists had this well planned after all. The kids could be disturbed by a plane crashing into the school as long as they weren’t disturbed by the president’s actions. After all, the president had no idea how many planes were going to wind up hijacked and where they were planning to be plowed into. Seems that school would have been a perfect target, with the president of the United States inside. Or did the president know that there would be no planes headed for that school? I mean, after all, God told him to attack Iraq and Iran and the axis of evil and the evildoers and bin Laden who, Bush later said, he didn’t much care about anymore.

The Regime had the names of all 19 terrorists within hours, too. Amazing. Good covert work. They still haven't captured bin Laden though. Some of you may recognize bin Laden from the part he played in Orwell’s “1984” as Goldstein, the imaginary enemy of the state. A good rabbit to pull out of the hat when support starts to dwindle.

I’m like most people. I don’t believe the conspiracy theory one bit. The nerve. Imagine the crazy people who believe people like Allbaugh, Brownie and Bushie telling us that 19 hijackers, none from Iraq, hijacked four US commercial planes and all but one hit their targets dead on, again, no pun intended, because they hated us for our freedom. Good pilots, deep rooted hate. The plan worked, though, didn't it? Freedom's on the march, out of this country. Who's plan worked and who's taking freedoms away, little by little, one by one?

And we retaliated, with the support of the American people, as well as Congress, against the 18 Saudis and one Algerian by attacking Iraq.

Nope, I can’t believe that ridiculous conspiracy theory one bit.

But I still salute friendship, because it can only heal the divisiveness that these thugs, these liars, these ambassadors from hell have created.

To friendship,
Michael

“Delay is preferable to error.” – Thomas Jefferson

The Mind Of Michael
Speak Your Mind And Read Mine

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 11th, 2006, 10:45 am

Got your PM Michael, my email is jackadiah@yahoo.com

Mike I am glad you mentioned the humor facet of this. It may be grim humor, USSR humor, gallows humor but I am desperate for a laugh these days.

Here is on thing that bothers me about the Seismographic data that one of the conspiracy sites is using. The grpah was eight pages long. But they just grabbed the first page and used that with no hint that there were seven more pages, no url provided.

As a life long college sophomore I call that sloopy scholarship.

You know the only guy who could make Crazy Mike laugh was his Italian business associate, Mr Costello.

You sound like you have found the truth Michael, and I thought you were an atheist :wink:

firsty

Post by firsty » April 11th, 2006, 1:17 pm

and knowing i'm so eager to fight cant make letting me in any easier.

[url=http://stealthiswiki.nine9pages.com]Steal This Book Vol 2[/url]

[url=http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?26032]Get some hosting![/url]

microbe

Post by microbe » April 11th, 2006, 3:46 pm

Now now Firsty!! You are just showing your ass and you know it! The government have already told you what happened!!!! Stop all this mooning! :) :) :) :)

microbe

Post by microbe » April 11th, 2006, 11:44 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/no ... hstood.htm
WTC Construction Certifiers Say Towers Should Have Easily Withstood Jet Fuel Temperatures

Kevin Ryan/Underwriters Laboratories | November 12 2004

The following letter was sent today by Kevin Ryan of Underwriters Laboratories to Frank Gayle of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Underwriters Laboratories is the company that certified the steel componets used in the constuction of the World Trade Center towers. The information in this letter is of great importance.

Dr. Gayle,

Having recently reviewed your team's report of 10/19/04, I felt the need to contact you directly.

As I'm sure you know, the company I work for certified the steel components used in the construction of the WTC buildings. In requesting information from both our CEO and Fire Protection business manager last year, I learned that they did not agree on the essential aspects of the story, except for one thing - that the samples we certified met all requirements. They suggested we all be patient and understand that UL was working with your team, and that tests would continue through this year. I'm aware of UL's attempts to help, including performing tests on models of the floor assemblies. But the results of these tests appear to indicate that the buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel.

There continues to be a number of "experts" making public claims about how the WTC buildings fell. One such person, Dr. Hyman Brown from the WTC construction crew, claims that the buildings collapsed due to fires at 2000F melting the steel (1). He states "What caused the building to collapse is the airplane fuel…burning at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. The steel in that five-floor area melts." Additionally, the newspaper that quotes him says "Just-released preliminary findings from a National Institute of Standards and Technology study of the World Trade Center collapse support Brown’s theory."

We know that the steel components were certified to ASTM E119. The time temperature curves for this standard require the samples to be exposed to temperatures around 2000F for several hours. And as we all agree, the steel applied met those specifications. Additionally, I think we can all agree that even un-fireproofed steel will not melt until reaching red-hot temperatures of nearly 3000F (2). Why Dr. Brown would imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those buildings makes no sense at all.

The results of your recently published metallurgical tests seem to clear things up (3), and support your team's August 2003 update as detailed by the Associated Press (4), in which you were ready to "rule out weak steel as a contributing factor in the collapse." The evaluation of paint deformation and spheroidization seem very straightforward, and you noted that the samples available were adequate for the investigation. Your comments suggest that the steel was probably exposed to temperatures of only about 500F (250C), which is what one might expect from a thermodynamic analysis of the situation.

However the summary of the new NIST report seems to ignore your findings, as it suggests that these low temperatures caused exposed bits of the building’s steel core to "soften and buckle." (5) Additionally this summary states that the perimeter columns softened, yet your findings make clear that "most perimeter panels (157 of 160) saw no temperature above 250C." To soften steel for the purposes of forging, normally temperatures need to be above1100C (6). However, this new summary report suggests that much lower temperatures were be able to not only soften the steel in a matter of minutes, but lead to rapid structural collapse.

This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did soften or melt, I’m sure we can all agree that this was certainly not due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires in those towers. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans. Alternatively, the contention that this steel did fail at temperatures around 250C suggests that the majority of deaths on 9/11 were due to a safety-related failure. That suggestion should be of great concern to my company.

There is no question that the events of 9/11 are the emotional driving force behind the War on Terror. And the issue of the WTC collapse is at the crux of the story of 9/11. My feeling is that your metallurgical tests are at the crux of the crux of the crux. Either you can make sense of what really happened to those buildings, and communicate this quickly, or we all face the same destruction and despair that come from global decisions based on disinformation and “chatter”.

Thanks for your efforts to determine what happened on that day. You may know that there are a number of other current and former government employees that have risked a great deal to help us to know the truth. I've copied one of these people on this message as a sign of respect and support. I believe your work could also be a nucleus of fact around which the truth, and thereby global peace and justice, can grow again. Please do what you can to quickly eliminate the confusion regarding the ability of jet fuel fires to soften or melt structural steel.

1. http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive/10 ... story.html 2. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, 61st edition, pg D-187 3. http://wtc.nist.gov/media/P3Mechanicala ... fSteel.pdf 4. http://www.voicesofsept11.org/archive/911ic/082703.php 5. http://wtc.nist.gov/media/NCSTACWTCStat ... 04WEB2.pdf (pg 11) 6. http://www.forging.org/FIERF/pdf/ffaaMacSleyne.pdf

Kevin Ryan

Site Manager Environmental Health Laboratories A Division of Underwriters Laboratories

Why Dr. Brown would imply that 2000F would melt the high-grade steel used in those buildings makes no sense at all.
This story just does not add up. If steel from those buildings did soften or melt, I’m sure we can all agree that this was certainly not due to jet fuel fires of any kind, let alone the briefly burning fires in those towers. That fact should be of great concern to all Americans.

Awwww... "Experts" wtf do they know!! Who does this man think he is??!!

microbe

Post by microbe » April 12th, 2006, 2:46 am

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/exp ... eagar.html
Professor Eagar
Another Credentialed Individual Helping to Explain the Collapses

Dr. Thomas Eagar, became an early spokesperson for the truss theory. Although not a structural engineer, his credentials as a professor at MIT were sufficient for his role in "explaining the collapses". In the following post Jeff King points out some of the absurdities advanced by Eagar in his NOVA interview.

Do tall things topple over?
by Jeff King Thursday December 05, 2002 at 01:16 AM

Professor Eagar's statement has been floating around for the past year, but doesn't really make sense at several levels. He implies that the laws of gravitation are somehow not linear, that if a small object of the same proportions (6.5/1 height to base ratio) tends to topple, a much bigger object of the same proportions will not be similarly unstable. A wooden box 1' square and 6 1/2' tall has the exact same geometric relations of center of gravity to base as a big steel box 1300' tall and 208' on a side. Nothing changes with a change in absolute size, this is the most basic Newtonian physics. Yet Eagar says "There's no other way for them to go but down. They're too big." This is complete and utter nonsense.

It also ignores the fact, as noted above by Pete Wagner, that the top of WTC-2 had clearly "broken off" and begun to tip. A big chunk of building had begun to topple, and now had linear momentum in the direction of the lean, as well as angular momentum as it was rotating about its own center of gravity. Momentum doesn't just go away without some kind of external force being applied.

Describing one of the the WTC towers as "a building that is mostly air" sounds profound but is no more valid than saying that atoms are mostly empty space, and so matter should collapse or implode at any provocation. It is a clever rhetorical flourish that does a great injustice to the structural integrity of these buildings, implying that they were houses of cards waiting to tumble down. In fact they were very rigid and had far more compressional strength than needed to avoid collapse. Each core had 47 steel box columns, all interconnected with steel plates at each floor, and trussed box columns at the corners that can be seen in the picture above supporting construction cranes. The outer "tube" comprised 256 14" square steel box columns tied together with 52" tall steel plates at each floor.

This "tube-in-tube" design, with 110 floors acting as braces that linked the two tubes together, created an extremely strong geometry allowing redistribution of stresses. To think that such a structure would magically disintegrate rather than allow itself to be tipped over is simply bizarre.

microbe

Post by microbe » April 12th, 2006, 3:17 am

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/index.html
The Hearst-owned Popular Mechanics magazine takes aim at the 9/11 Truth Movement (without ever acknowledging it by that name) with a cover story in its March 2005 edition. Sandwiched between ads and features for monster trucks, NASCAR paraphernalia, and off-road racing are twelve dense and brilliantly designed pages purporting to debunk the myths of 9/11.
The article's approach is to identify and attack a series of claims which it asserts represent the whole of 9/11 skepticism. It gives the false impression that these claims, several of which are clearly absurd, represent the breadth of challenges to the official account of the flights, the World Trade Center attack, and the Pentagon attack. Meanwhile it entirely ignores vast bodies of evidence showing that only insiders had the means, motive, and opportunity to carry out the attack.
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/sciam/index.html
The editors of Scientific American followed in the footsteps of Popular Mechanics in exploiting a trusted brand in order to protect the perpetrators of the mass murder of 9/11/01. The column by Michael Shermer in the June, 2005 issue of Scientific American, titled Fahrenheit 2777, is an attempt to deceive the magazine's readers into dismissing the overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job without ever looking at that evidence. More specifically, Shermer attempts to inoculate readers against looking at the decidedly scientific refutation of the official story found on our website, 911Research, with a cluster of disinformation techniques including:

* Attributing to 911Research an obscure and unrepresentative statement that steel has a melting point of 2,777ºF
* Falsely implying that 911Research embraces a straw-man argument that the official account of the Twin Towers' collapses depends on the fires having melted steel.
* Contextualizing 911Research as nonsense by surrounding its mention with absurd claims, and racist ideas.

firsty

Post by firsty » April 12th, 2006, 9:26 am

cop's death proven to be result of wtc cleanup...

http://www.nj1015.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=2484&z=3

the white house and nyc sent us all back to work days after 9/11, after, after what?, bringing down the towers themselves? this is fucked. it was bad enough to see that our govt couldnt and wouldnt protect its own citizens in new orleans. but to see that the govt brought intentional and direct harm to its citizens on 9/11.

THE GOVT HAS ALREADY WAGED WAR ON ITS CITIZENS. FUCK CIVIL WAR IN IRAQ. THERE IS A CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA!!!

microbe

Post by microbe » April 13th, 2006, 2:59 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4904188.stm

Problems mount from 9/11 fallout
By David Shukman
BBC science correspondent

The number of people with medical problems linked to the 9/11 attacks on New York has risen to at least 15,000.

The figure, put together for the BBC, counts those receiving treatment for problems related to breathing in dust.

Many of the victims say the government offered false reassurances that the Manhattan air was safe and are now pursuing a class-action lawsuit.

On Tuesday, a coroner said the death of a policeman who developed a respiratory disease was "directly linked" to 9/11.

James Zadroga - who worked at Ground Zero - died in January. The New Jersey coroner's ruling was the first of its kind.

WTC 'cough'

Jeff Endean used to be the macho leader of a police Swat firearms team. Now, he has trouble breathing and survives on the cocktail of drugs he takes every day.

Kelly Colangelo, an IT specialist, used to have good health but now endures a range of problems including asthma and sinus pain.

"It worried me that I've been damaging my health just being in my home," she told the BBC News website. "It also worries me that I see the health impact on the [the emergency crews at the scene]. We were also exposed and I wonder if in 10-15 years from now, am I going to be another victim?"

Both are victims of what used to be called "World Trade Center cough", an innocuous sounding condition that many thought would pass once the dust that rose from the attacks of 9/11 had blown away.

But the medical problems have not merely intensified; the list of victims has grown alarmingly at the same time.

The apparent cause? The long line of contaminants carried by the dust into the lungs of many of those at, or near, the scene on that fateful day.

'Real' figure

One list of sufferers has been compiled at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. Its World Trade Center Screening Programme has 16,000 people on its books, of whom about half - 8,000 - require treatment.

Workers were allowed back into lower Manhattan soon afterwards
A further 7,000 firefighters are recorded as having a wide range of medical problems, producing a total of 15,000. But the overall numbers affected could easily be far higher.

As the US government's newly appointed "health czar" John Howard confirmed to the BBC, there were between 30,000 and 50,000 people at or near Ground Zero who might have been exposed to the hazardous dust and no one really knows how many are suffering problems now.

Consisting of billions of microscopic particles, the dust was especially toxic because of its contents.

A grim list includes lead from 50,000 computers, asbestos from the twin towers' structures and dangerously high levels of alkalinity from the concrete.

Long time

Many of the people now suffering were sent to Ground Zero to help search for survivors. Others volunteered. Still more just happened to be living or working in the area.

The latter feel particularly aggrieved, even betrayed.

In the days following the attacks, the head of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) declared that monitoring operations had proved the "air was safe to breathe". And with that reassurance, the authorities reopened the globally important financial hub of Wall Street.

At the time it was seen as a critical morale-booster to a wounded nation.

Yet now the federal courts have allowed a class-action lawsuit to be filed against those very authorities.

Last month, a judge described the EPA's reassurances as "misleading" and "shocking the conscience". The legal process could last years.

A special report on the dust fallout from the 9/11 attacks will be featured on BBC World starting on Wednesday 3 May at 1930 GMT. The documentary will also be carried on BBC News 24.

microbe

Post by microbe » April 13th, 2006, 8:32 am

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 1011043392
Physicist Says Heat Substance Felled WTC

In the Media

Deseret Morning News
Monday, April 10, 2006
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635198488,00.html

Extremely hot fires caused structures to fail, BYU expert says

By Suzanne Dean, For the Deseret Morning News

EPHRAIM — A Brigham Young University physicist said he now believes an incendiary substance called thermite, bolstered by sulfur, was used to generate exceptionally hot fires at the World Trade Center on 9/11, causing the structural steel to fail and the buildings to collapse.

"It looks like thermite with sulfur added, which really is a very clever idea," Steven Jones, professor of physics at BYU, told a meeting of the Utah Academy of Science, Arts and Letters at Snow College Friday.

The government requires standard explosives to contain tag elements enabling them to be traced back to their manufacturers. But no tags are required in aluminum and iron oxide, the materials used to make thermite, he said. Nor, he said, are tags required in sulfur.

Jones is co-chairman, with James H. Fetzer, a distinguished professor of philosophy at the University of Minnesota of Scholars for 9/11 Truth, a group of college faculty members who believe conspirators other than pilots of the planes were directly involved in bringing down New York's Trade Towers.

The group, which Jones said has 200 members, maintains a Web site at www.st911.org. A 40-page paper by Jones, along with other peer-reviewed and non-reviewed academic papers, are posted on the site.

Last year, Jones presented various arguments for his theory that explosives or incendiary devices were planted in the Trade Towers, and in WTC 7, a smaller building in the Trade Center complex, and that those materials, not planes crashing into the buildings, caused the buildings to collapse.

At that time, he mentioned thermite as the possible explosive or incendiary agent. But Friday, he said he is increasingly convinced that thermite and sulfur were the root causes of the 9/11 disaster.

He told college professors and graduate students from throughout Utah gathered for the academy meeting that while almost no fire, even one ignited by jet fuel, can cause structural steel to fail, the combination of thermite and sulfur "slices through steel like a hot knife through butter."

He ticked off several pieces of evidence for his thermite fire theory:

First, he said, video showed a yellow, molten substance splashing off the side of the south Trade Tower about 50 minutes after an airplane hit it and a few minutes before it collapsed. Government investigators ruled out the possibility of melting steel being the source of the material because of the unlikelihood of steel melting. The investigators said the molten material must have been aluminum from the plane.

But, said Jones, molten aluminum is silvery. It never turns yellow. The substance observed in the videos "just isn't aluminum," he said. But, he said, thermite can cause steel to melt and become yellowish.

Second, he cited video pictures showing white ash rising from the south tower near the dripping, liquefied metal. When thermite burns, Jones said, it releases aluminum-oxide ash. The presence of both yellow-white molten iron and aluminum oxide ash "are signature characteristics of a thermite reaction," he said.

Another item of evidence, Jones said, is the fact that sulfur traces were found in structural steel recovered from the Trade Towers. Jones quoted the New York Times as saying sulfidization in the recovered steel was "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the (official) investigation." But, he said, sulfidization fits the theory that sulfur was combined with thermite to make the thermite burn even hotter than it ordinarily would.

Jones said a piece of building wreckage had a gray substance on the outside that at one point had obviously been a dripping molten metal or liquid. He said that after thermite turns steel or iron into a molten form, and the metal hardens, it is gray.

He added that pools of molten metal were found beneath both trade towers and the 47-story WTC 7. That fact, he said, was never discussed in official investigation reports.

And even though WTC 7 was not connected to the Trade Towers — in fact, there was another building between it and the towers —and even though it was never hit by a plane, it collapsed. That suggests, he said, that it came down because a thermite fire caused its structural steel to fail.

Jones said his studies are confined to physical causes of the collapses, and he doesn't like to speculate about who might have entered the buildings and placed thermite and sulfur. But he said 10 to 20 people "in the know," plus other people who didn't know what they were doing but did what they were told, could have placed incendiary packages over several weeks.

© 2006 Deseret News Publishing Company

firsty

Post by firsty » April 13th, 2006, 10:05 am

Many of the victims say the government offered false reassurances that the Manhattan air was safe and are now pursuing a class-action lawsuit.
yes indeedly. i can testify to this first hand. in the first days, when they were hosing off the streets every morning as we came off the ferry on the east river, hosing off the daily settling ash, they handed out flyers telling everyone that the EPA had tested and found the air to be 100% safe.

guiliani told everyone it was our patriotic duty to return to work asap.

i've joined the class action lawsuit. i won't talk about my recent health problems because i'm just whining.

the cop who died was at ground zero for a lot of hours. but it's only been 4.5 yrs. imagine the deaths 10 yrs from now.

civil war.

microbe

Post by microbe » April 14th, 2006, 12:42 am

Welcome To The World Of Synthetic Terror

From Henry Makow
4-12-6

The following SPINE press release was sent on 4-11-06 to the editors of over 1,000 American newspapers...

Image[/align]
April 5th, 2006 ( Physics911.net) - The evidence is in, the analyses have been made, and conclusions have been drawn by scientists, engineers and other experts: the so-called terror attacks of September 11, 2001 were faked. There is, moreover, independent evidence from multiple and credible sources that Al Qaeda is the creation of western intelligence agencies.

If you have any questions concerning these assertions, visit
http://www.physics911.net

The Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven has formed around this website. The Panel consists of over thirty experts in the fields of science, engineering, architecture, intelligence, the military, medicine, Islamic studies and other disciplines. The members are willing to stand up and be counted, even the ones with the highest public profiles. You will find them listed on this page: http://physics911.net/spine.htm.

Of course, the Physics 911 website is hardly alone in cyberspace. There are now literally hundreds of skeptical websites on the internet (with only a handful of dissenting sites defending the official story). There are other working groups with websites, as well, not to mention thousands of people doing their own inquiries into 911, and millions of people skeptical of the official story (including 48% of New Yorkers, according to a Zogby poll taken in 2005).

We are now living in what has been called the Age of Synthetic Terror. In contrast to the corporate media line, "terrorism" is the brainchild and product of western intelligence agencies. Its purpose is to foment domestic anger at Muslims in order to justify a program of a) invasion of sovereign nations, b) seizure of their oil resources, c) mass murder designed to look like sectarian violence, d) establishing permanent military bases and e) the installation of puppet governments in the countries so affected.

It follows that the mass murder of 9/11, blamed on Arab/Muslim patsies, was but the opening scene of a drama that would have many acts, with hundreds of thousands of murders to follow.

There is one and only one way to bring this program of synthetic terror to an end. The knowledge that we have acquired must be made public and made public soon. The next massive military operation may be against Iran. Such an attack would require a triggering episode in which a handful of Muslims, Iranian this time, would be blamed for the bombing of a western target, possibly involving a nuclear device, given the (pretended) concern over Iran's nuclear program. (Think Iraq. Think WMDs.)

How long will it take members of the corporate media to break free with this story? Their colleagues may be unaware that the country of Venezuela has undertaken an international inquiry into 9/11. They may be unaware that Charlie Sheen's allegations are but the tip of an iceberg or unaware of the deception in Iraq or that the Osama tapes are faked.

The story is yours.

A. K. Dewdney, PhD
Coordinator Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven

microbe

Post by microbe » April 14th, 2006, 1:43 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ge&pl=true

Above link is to to a one and a half hour video and is the latest of the "Loose Change" offerings.

Meanwhile some more food for thought

http://www.nj.com/news/expresstimes/pa/ ... xml&coll=2
'The stakes are high, and the danger is great.'

Daniel ellsberg speaks at Lehigh. Vietnam-era strategist, author
predicts Iran attack, martial law.

Wednesday, April 12, 206
By MICHELLE PITTMAN
The Express-Times

BETHLEHEM | In Daniel Ellsberg's own words, secrets can be kept by
those people in government who have spent years learning to keep their
mouths shut.

More than 500 people came to see Ellsberg, a Vietnam-era strategic
analyst and the author of "Secrets: A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon
Papers" at Lehigh University's Packard Auditorium on Monday night.
Ellsberg's talk focused on secrets, including those he released by leaking
the Pentagon Papers 35 years ago, and secrets he says are being kept by
the current administration.

"I'm very, very worried about this country right now. I think the next
9/11 or another crisis will be used by this administration to shut down
democracy, to take away the Bill of Rights," he said. "They've come
pretty far. But I think we'll see a litany of official secrets, a renewal
of the draft and nuclear testing, an attack on Iran. We'll see a new
Patriot Act that will make the first one look like the Bill of Rights. I
believe there will be martial law in some areas. (Hurricane) Katrina
softened us up for that."

Ellsberg called President Bush dangerous.

"I think we are in the twilight of our democracy if we don't start some
investigations. And nothing's guaranteed to improve if you elect
Democrats, but at least then we have a fighting chance. The stakes are high,
and the danger is great."

Earlier in the day, Ellsberg addressed a much smaller audience at the
Humanities Center, with several faculty members and Eckardt scholars,
the university's substitute for honor's college.

Sophomore Jillian Kelly said it was a thrill for her to meet with one
of the original "whistleblowers."

"My dad was a Marine in Vietnam in 1969 and '70," she said. "I grew up
hearing his stories, and I'm always interested in learning more about
his experiences."

Lexie Marchuk, also a sophomore, said she has been taking a Vietnam War
class with professor Ted Morgan and was interested to hear more about
that era.

Both students said they were surprised at the many parallels Ellsberg
drew between that era and current events.

"It's almost overwhelming to hear all of this information," Marchuk
said. "Why on Earth aren't we talking about this? This isn't even on the
Daily Show. It makes me feel like no one's getting to the real truth."

Ellsberg talked at length about the recent investigations surrounding
the Bush White House and the legality of leaking and declassifying
information at that level.

"I know the system very well," he said. "Nothing allows someone,
president or otherwise, to see a classified document if they don't have the
proper clearance."

But as much as the American public wants more answers about the current
administration, Ellsberg said the reverse is also true.

"The Army is right now penetrating organizations that are against the
war," he said. "It's not something I talk about, because even to talk
about it makes people suspicious. It makes their lives hard to live. It
makes it hard to organize if they feel they can't trust anyone else. It
serves (the administration's) purpose if people begin to worry about
spying.

"Secrets can be kept by a lot of people for a very, very long time," he
said. "Generations even. Decades. It's really not that unusual."

Reporter Michelle Pittman can be reached at 610-258-7171 or by e-mail
at mpittman@express-times.com.

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”