Consider This a Challenge

Commentary by Michael Bonanno.

Moderator: Michael

lenny

Post by lenny » April 20th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Michael! Michael? From AC? How ya doin', brother? I'm new here but already starting to feel at home. I haven't watched the video yet but will try now. If Bush gives up office at the end of his 'second term' I will be surprised. 'there's somethin' happenin' here'....

Peace,

lenny
None of us ever gets anything we don't either need or deserve. Dry those liquid emotions and move on.

microbe

Post by microbe » April 21st, 2006, 1:44 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/090305alexresponds.htm
Alex Jones Responds To Ben Chertoff, Popular Mechanics 9/11 Debunking Campaign

Alex Jones responds to the Popular Mechanics 9/11 debunking exercise. Popular Mechanics featured a so-called 'serious analysis' of alternative explanations behind 9/11 in their March issue.

In actual fact, the entire article was a straw man exercise. Popular Mechanics attributed false arguments to researchers and then attacked them. On top of that they lied outright by claiming that there was only one intercept of errant aircraft before 9/11.

Alex also addresses the issue of Ben Chertoff, the chief editor of the piece, being cousins with Michael Chertoff, the new Secretery of Homeland Security, an agency which owes its very existence to the establishment version of the 9/11 attack.

Return to “Open Mike Soundoff”