I hear the fat lady tuning up.

Nov 2004
Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » November 3rd, 2004, 9:37 am

This party could go on for days. But I hope it doesn't.

Kerry needs to concede defeat.

My feelings are mixed. This is a terrible thing for America--four more years of corporate rape and militarism. But it's a good thing for me
because I'm a columnist and Bush and his policies and his cadre of nuts are much easier to lampoon than a Kerry government would be. So, I'm a sad/happy camper.

"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » November 3rd, 2004, 10:13 am

........damn shame....but yer right Lrod let's make the best of a bad situation....do ya need a wired satiricist.....a kinda ralph steadman in wire....sure am inspired to laugh it up and make a profit off this Bush shit this time around.....Have Wire Will Travel....WIREMAN

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » November 3rd, 2004, 12:00 pm

I will be more of the same only alot worse until something so damaging will change it all.
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 3rd, 2009, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

e_dog

Post by e_dog » November 3rd, 2004, 2:12 pm

whatd ya mean Kerry should concede? (did he already do so at mtmynd suggests, now as i write this?)

no one should ever concede a damn thing to that lousy war criminal bush. protest and resist. forever if necessary. of course one would not expect the sissy democrats to do so but the left, if there is such a thing or its remnant in america, must. fuck national unity. that is the false illusion of democracy which will never be legit unless wealth and power is shared equally amongst all people in a classless society, i.e. probably never.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Return to “#4 - 2004 Election Party”