first he emasculated us with fear then he offered us a penis

Nov 2004
firsty

first he emasculated us with fear then he offered us a penis

Post by firsty » November 4th, 2004, 12:41 pm

bush is still in office because american men are compensating for their small cocks (this is in red states, of course, not in my blue state).

http://www.corporatemofo.com/stories/04 ... ushwon.htm

Why Bush Won
by
Ken Mondschein

Unlike most of my Kerry-supporting friends, I refused to have faith in a Democratic victory. I can remember the exact moment I lost my religion, too: Watching the second debate, the so-called "town-hall meeting," where the two candidates stalked one another in the ring like a couple of gladiators before a national TV audience. It was all I could do to keep from screaming: While all Kerry could do was impotently point and accuse like Banquo's (or Dukakis') ghost—being careful never to descend to Howard Dean-like shrillness—Bush seemed smugly confident, sure of himself, a warrior-king addressing his armies.

The next day, all any of my liberal New York activist colleagues could talk about was what a swaggering, arrogant, macho prick Bush came off as. After all, in our circles, men who don't exhibit empathy and interpersonal communication skills aren't very well thought of (though they do seem to get laid at about the same rate as the rest of us). However, what most of us artsy middle-class professional PoMo bohemian/yuppie types, with our highlighted hair and carefully-chosen thrift-store ensembles, failed to realize is that Bush's base of support goes beyond the "I got mine" conservatives with their SUVs and $400,000 tract homes that they can't afford to furnish, the gun nuts with their AR-15s, and the Christian theocrats with their red-letter Bibles open to Genesis 19. Bush couldn't have won as big as he did without the support of ordinary people who work in offices in fear of their bosses and their mortgages and getting laid off.

Guys who crank up Metallica in their cars and pound the steering wheel to "Master of Puppets," even though the last time they actually went to a concert was in high school ten years ago, because they're stuck in traffic and pissed off and there's nothing else they can do except go slowly mad.

Men who proudly describe themselves as "rednecks" with bumper stickers and lawn ornaments because they long for an ethnic identity more substantial than "one eighth Scottish, one eighth Irish, a quarter Polish, half German, and a little Cherokee," and, being deeply suspicious of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," want to be able to wear plaid flannel shirts around the house on weekends.

Fathers who aren't sure they like the domesticated life, but are too in terror of family-court judges to walk out on the wife and baby, and whose fears of not measuring up to being a provider like Dad was (never mind falling real wages) are only worsened by gay marriage and metrosexual New Yorkers with hair highlighting.

Say what you like—that at least Bush finally got elected, that the Red Sox swept the World Series because Kerry had to borrow the curse, that America deserves what it gets—but, in my humble opinion, this perceived American crisis of masculinity is the real cause of what happened November 2. Like watching action movies or professional sports, participating in the Bush victory was a psychic restorative, giving back some semblance of a sense of manly honor that has been stolen away by time clocks, Dr. Phil, and Zoloft. Bush's message speaks directly to the heart of the emasculated modern man: stick with me, and we'll stand tall, provide for our families, and kick terrorist ass.

And Kerry? No way he'd use anything like Karl Rove's boys' club gender politics. Hell, his campaign manager was even a woman.

The problem with the Democratic party isn't that it didn't address the issues—as the New York Times will tell you, it sure as hell did a better job of that than Bush—but that it's not addressing our society on a larger scale. We are a nation of feelers, not thinkers, and being sure our sense of gender is central to our sense of security, homeland or otherwise—which is no doubt why ten of eleven states passed anti-gay-marriage referendums.

(And as for the women who voted for Bush—hell, someone's got to marry those arrogant, smug, sexy assholes. Nothing like your own Dubbya between the sheets, especially if he's an old-fashioned type who will be a husband and provider.)

One thing's for sure: If the Left wants to get back on its feet, it had better grow a pair—or at least start acting like it has.

izeveryboyin

Kinky-haired female Bohemian hippie freak says:

Post by izeveryboyin » November 4th, 2004, 1:28 pm

I for one am personally against having my own personal Dubbya between the sheets or comin home from a hard day in the field in the evenin while i'se barefooted and pregnant and feedin the chilens. Okay, so maybe I took it back a few hundred years, but seriously, why is it that men are so anti-metrosexual? What's wrong w/those bohemian yuppie hair-higlighted freaks who agree with the whole let's split it down the middle and I'll treat you on your b-day thing? What's wrong with those we'll talk about kids after I turn 39 and then we'll sell the condo and think about a house in beverly hills kinda guy? Okay, well, maybe not him, but you get my drift. But seriously, I really am tired of these "traditional femmes" who think that vindication comes from a man who brings home the bacon and who'll have the kiddies home by three and out by 7. I honestly believe in the joint thing, I believe in the spliting of bills and rent and food cost, I believe in gay marriage, because if that's what you wanna do, right on, you've found love which is more than us pro-metro sexual femmes can say. If Bush is the ultimate big prick then I must say, I'll have to compromise and take the small one. The big ones come with too much arrogance, not enough skill and an extra 25 cent in condomn expenses.
I unfortunately was one of those hopefuls w/total Faith in the Kerry victory, especially living here in Illinois, the ultimate democratic state which gave Kerry 63% of our votes. But I was lopsided. I didn't take into account all the happy little right-wings and southern christian folk who don't believe in penis against penis or the sacrafice of unborn children for the sake of research. I didn't take into account all the big wig traditional fucks who belive in bringing the chickens home to roost, whatever that means, or the fact that NO ONE beleived Kerry could take charge with the war overseas. I didn't take into account all the suburban industrialist fucks who grab their balls in salute to a man who does what he wants. And at the end of the day, was depressed, and going to bed at 2 in the morning shit-on because the first president I voted for didn't make office, and that once again, we'd have to break out the Trojans, bend over and prepare to get fucked again.

***I pledge allegiance to the fags of the United Staes of America and to the Republicans, of whom we serve, one nation, under surveillance with poverty and taxation for poors.
sometimes I just like to breathe.

www.technicolorfraud.blogspot.com

Return to “#4 - 2004 Election Party”