really, probably the last i'll have on this matter

Nov 2004
ellipsis

really, probably the last i'll have on this matter

Post by ellipsis » November 5th, 2004, 2:41 pm

http://michiganimc.org/feature/display/7644/index.php

--and much of the information that's in this article is information i'd already read on several other news sites.

firsty

Post by firsty » November 5th, 2004, 4:30 pm

so the plan was, instead of focusing on florida, which was, before actually being elected president, bush's only decent access to fraud, to broaden the fraud. as long as the fraud can be large enough to turn challenges into a laughable pr nightmare, they figured, the concession will come. and it came.

seems to make sense. florida worked so well that, with more support and control via the administration itself, they simply repeated it in other swing states, increasing the scope and the margin. the better it's executed, the less the chance of challenges.

hopefully the protests will increase in intensity and number. but theres not much left for me to be optimistic about. america is one giant short bus and we're on it, trying to drown out the slurred babbling, the bouncing helmets and the seizures.

stilltrucking

crumbs of happiness

Post by stilltrucking » November 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm

A Ship Of Fools
I wonder if that judge that approved the gay marriage in
Massachusetts was a republican taking marching orders from Karl Rove. A very nice issue. I have been watching God TV Inc for months, a voice for moral clarity. When I heard the exit polls in Ohio were finding that "moral values" were the number one issue, I knew those christian soldiers were marching on to victory.
Burn the churches? religion is wired into our nervous system.
"give me that old time religion
lets all worship Zarathusta
just like we use'ta"
Been a hundred years since Nietzsche, but we still got to deal with that rotting corpse, of christian values.
me I been collecting crumbs of happiness to keep me going.

Glorious Amok

Post by Glorious Amok » November 7th, 2004, 8:50 pm

i can't even finish reading those links... amerika is scaring me.

it's true that i know nothing of the history of amerikan politiks, but the more i read, the more i think that even canada still isn't far enough away.

i read the main link and then i also read "Kerry won". 175000 spoiled votes? if voting wasn't anonymous, those people could be contacted to vote again instead of leaving the world pregnant and hanging.

but voting must be anonymous... just imagine what amerika would do with that information if it were available!
"YOUR way is your only way." - jack kerouac

Return to “#4 - 2004 Election Party”