Tequila

Lucy is our resident advice columnist.
Advice bydagurl upin udderpeople'z grillz.

Moderator: .Lucy.

Les S. Amore

Tequila

Post by Les S. Amore » January 15th, 2005, 12:19 pm

Dear Biotch

I'm at a major crisis point in my life. I don't know which brand of tequila to drink. Cuervo is nice but a bit overpriced if you want to drink the Especial. Souza ain't too bad but inevitably I get down to the bar brands like Azteca and I don't have to tell you what that feels like the next morning.

I'll be listening for your advice.

Les
va va voom

Lucy!

yo

Post by Lucy! » January 15th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Aight
dis iz how you iz supposed to drink
beefore you drinks da tekuila, you hook yo self up wit some rum and pathmark soda
den you be like "dam son, dat sheit is good" and you be like "let me hook mahself up wit some nykuil fo da buzz"
youze take a few shots o dat and you be feelin nice
den you walk to da corner bar where Little Plucky be sellin dvd's for 5 dolla and go to da bartender and say "yo, give me some o dat baby jesus juice" and he be like "i aint got wine" and den you like "who da fuk said wine yo? i wants mah tekuila son of a biotch aint nobody drink wine when jesus be up in dis grill shooooot" and den he give you wateva da hell he gots fo free cause he say he pity you and den you aint got to pay for da expensive stuff yo
sheit
aint nobody think up in dis piece sista gotta be thinkin fo everybody else like dey aint got a mind o dey own o sumtin
shoooot
dis dun made me thirsty yo
i be out like evander holyfeeled's ear when dat FINE muthafuker mike tyson bited it off

Mz I. Knowmysheit

Return to “Ask da Biotch! - Advice Column”