#4- Whatever happened to Pops, Johnny and Sissy?

Sept - Nov 2005
tinkerjack

#4- Whatever happened to Pops, Johnny and Sissy?

Post by tinkerjack » November 13th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Well there was this big traffic jam around Phoenix just where interstate ten comes around a sharp curve right into the rising sun, this is in the madness of rush hour traffic, there is often blood curdling wrecks there (been a long time since that trip I mean sissy daddy and johnny and pops) working on it but my memory of that trip is going back to the year of 1932. So this may have some gaps in the story. Like I forgot that Paul Harvey was trying to help them get away. Pops was on the run from new jersey state police, they were trying to frame him for the lindhber baby kidnapping , he was trying to get him self and his children to his old home place in the mountains of western North Carolina, his grand mother's house. They had to take a detour through Phoenix because Paul Harvey had wanted to stop for some cocktails. SO anyway they arrived safely at joes truck stop at tonopah and caught cab that took them to the in of the mountain gods, where grandma was waiting with her broom and she flew them to a undisclosed secrete location on a farm under Black Mountain North Carolina. and thats the truth.
free rice

I used to be smart

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » November 13th, 2005, 6:27 pm

oh yeah, the rest of the story
everyone lived happily ever afterwards except Paul Harvey. He got left behind in Phoenix

Harvey concluded:
We didn't come this far because we're made of sugar candy. Once upon a time, we elbowed our way onto and across this continent by giving smallpox-infected blankets to Native Americans. That was biological warfare. And we used every other weapon we could get our hands on to grab this land from whomever.

And we grew prosperous. And yes, we greased the skids with the sweat of slaves. So it goes with most great nation-states, which--feeling guilty about their savage pasts--eventually civilize themselves out of business and wind up invaded and ultimately dominated by the lean, hungry up-and-coming who are not made of sugar candy.
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2569

What I would like to know was where was mom?
free rice

I used to be smart

Return to “#17 - Image Jams”