Sept - Nov 2005
- Posts: 484
- Joined: May 27th, 2005, 6:34 pm
- Location: Pacific Northwest
hey ren, that's cool and so true .
DARC Poet's Society.
- Posts: 691
- Joined: September 11th, 2004, 6:48 pm
- Location: Gloucester
Hey Jim, I caught that table still thing right away, the shaker and sun glasses. I thought it was just me. Because I have lived with an unusual first name all my life I naturally pick up on things like that.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 11133
- Joined: August 17th, 2004, 7:38 am
- Location: kibbutz nir oz, israel
ren & stimpy asked if there's a 'niceness rule' in effect
nice is such a subjective adjective
nice of you to ask
keep it honest
but try to stop just before a balcony of grandmothers might keel over
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest