G*d is a real estate broker

Critiques, prompts & challenges.
stilltrucking

G*d is a real estate broker

Post by stilltrucking » December 4th, 2007, 11:20 am

The three essentials of post modern real eastate.

Locality, locality, locality.

Yejun

Post by Yejun » December 22nd, 2007, 4:28 pm

But what about non-locality?

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » February 2nd, 2008, 4:15 am

What about it? Socratic irony is wasted on me.

Personally I think it is about two inches behind my nose, I think. But I am an ignorant child. My only regret in life was not studying calculus in college. I just can't do the numbers. I suppose I will always be just a quantum hippie.

And the Lord spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan; Then ye shall drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places: And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it. And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit. But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell. (Numbers 33: 50-55)
free rice

I used to be smart

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » February 11th, 2008, 12:42 pm

yeah this is real disturbing
manifest destiny
jees

i won't swear on any bible that has that in it.

wonder what O'Bama thin about t6het
i gotta aks my chaplain friend.
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 21st, 2009, 10:27 pm

http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/we ... ic%20irony

So what did your chaplain friend say jimbo?

I read that President Obama now has five spiritual advisers. I hope that is good news.

I have not been writing much about Israel lately jim. Worried about j's great great great grand children to be. Things are pretty dam shaky, but things are shaky all over. Is this not a great time to be alive? Exciting. Sometimes I get so excited I feel bored with it. Maybe that is why I am still smoking.

Yejun sorry I forgot to say howdy, to try and answer your question about Non Locality,

if Einstein could not deal with Spinoza shooting craps with G-d what I can I say except:

"I do, I do, I do, I do, I DO believe in spooks!"
or maybe this
"every couple of thousand years a little genie comes along and pisses on the pillars of science" Eugene Sue?--- My First Two Thousand Years by The Wandering Jew
Those guys sound a little smug to me about having all the answers.

Thanks for the taking the time to reply
A good question you ask. Sorry I could not come up with a better answer. But I can't do the math.
I am just a quantum grease monkey not a quantum mechanic.

Return to “Workshop & Prompts”