This psycho moment challenge numero uno

Critiques, prompts & challenges.
Jenni Mansfield Peal

This psycho moment challenge numero uno

Post by Jenni Mansfield Peal » December 29th, 2007, 12:23 pm

This psycho moment numero uno

I want to hear from tortured artists and musicians. Those of you inserting curses as you read this post. Those whose humor is incapable of laughing at much except your own sad joke on the world.

Oh the original vision, your very own, given wings by talented hands! Has it, with youth, fled?

Remember inspiration and remember bartering it for praise and flattery. How the balloon jerked from your hand on a warm gust and rose above the rooftops.

Have you been drinking?

When you drink, do you turn lewd? Your Simultaneous Super Vision can’t help but notice the enticing qualities of those around you? Are you then at your most charming?

Making your charm your art. Productive commitment to cohesive visionary tasks takes flight. Thus we find that we did not fashion those wings ourselves with our talented hands. So easy to forget that art is not a vision but the crafting of a vision.

Scraps of rubber balloon litter the floor in rooms full of bad temper, as your Supercilious Super Discernment remains hard to please.

Are you feeling like a tortured artist? I want to hear from you.
Photos by Tom Peal

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » December 30th, 2007, 11:39 am

hola jenny!!! nice to see you around here again!!! :D

Have you been drinking? .....mmm..... it´s summer, mostly cold water & lemon, ocassionally beer, red-wine, champagne... daikiris & caipirihna not yet... januany-february are for that.

Your Simultaneous Super Vision... yep... sometimes I have focus- problems. But now I´m in vacations, it´s not a top-problem!

Are you feeling like a tortured artist? no, really not. But I hope you wanted to hear about me, anyway!!! :wink:

thanks & besos!!!

Jenni Mansfield Peal

Thanks for the howdy!

Post by Jenni Mansfield Peal » December 30th, 2007, 9:36 pm

Hi, Arcadia!
Enjoy that summertime vibe! Happy 2008.
JMP
Photos by Tom Peal

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » April 30th, 2008, 6:45 am

Remember inspiration and remember bartering it for praise and flattery. How the balloon jerked from your hand on a warm gust and rose above the rooftops.
You probably don't want to hear from me.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » April 30th, 2008, 9:34 pm

I deleted a post here because I thought it might be offensive.
I keep thinking about what a big old boy tom is.

Thank you mrs. peal

I liked this one a lot.
especialy the bit about bartering inspriation for praise and flattery.
Free Rice

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 11th, 2008, 3:03 pm

so, gypsyjoker... are you going to take jenni up on her challenge and write something?

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 11th, 2008, 5:46 pm

I did Doreen, I sure did, and said Thank you for the inspiration Mrs Peale. But then I deleted it because I got into another whole different line of thought about a thread jenni and I were on with you and some other people about having body parts cloned incase you needed a new organ.

Hell I don't know why i deleted it, probably cause I thought it sounded or might be miss interpreted as me trying to hit on her. Just my vanity, makes no sense.

I'll re-post it.

If I can find it in my 4 gig a bite my document folder. I been saving stuff I delete.
Just a GO, "drive on it don't mean nothing, drive on". I like that line from a johnny cash song about vietnam, I might use it as my new tag line.
Free Rice

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 11th, 2008, 5:55 pm

sorry... i didn't understand you wrote one and deleted it

i'm lost

just wondering whether to archive this forum or not since it rarely gets used

but if you're going to use it, i'll keep it up here

thanks jack

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 11th, 2008, 6:00 pm

I liked jenni story a lot
Going to repost
Thanks for leaving it up.

But to tell you the truth I am not sure what the difference is between archived and not archived. Shelf space I guess. Farther down the page like the marketing deals in super markets the hot brands get the top shelf.

Short answer
as long as I can still post to this board it makes no difference where you put it. Archive works for me as long as I can still post to it.

thanks
Free Rice

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 11th, 2008, 6:05 pm

the difference is eventually i'll figure out how to hide the archived forums so you'll have to click to another page to get to them

point is there are too many forums to scroll through on one page.

and yeah, farther down the page doesn't get as much activity..

and the word "archives" pretty much means it's over

but i never locked any of them so post away if you want

sure, i'll keep this one up here

but really it didn't work like i was hoping it would.

I thought people would like to play with writing challenges but as you see, it's rarely been done

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 11th, 2008, 6:54 pm

doreen wrote
I thought people would like to play with writing challenges but as you see, it's rarely been done
I would think so too.

But then I wonder why i did not play more.

I say do what is low maintenance for you.

I don't mind posting to another page.

Thanks for not locking them.
Free Rice

Return to “Workshop & Prompts”