and fold paper boats
sail off into sunsets

summer falls there
spring is ready to leap here
you have souch a beautiful smile
a face to launch a thousand ships
and the sea shall give ups its dead
beatrice walks upon it
Last edited by stilltrucking on March 4th, 2006, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 4th, 2006, 3:45 pm

sweet gay hardworking dentist
it really doesn´t matter what he sees
as long as he does the job well

I can´t read the little letters
did Beatrice walk that way?

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 4th, 2006, 4:04 pm

I can´t read the little letters
did Beatrice walk that way?
Mixed metaphor, Dante and a dark woods

Is Holy Faith Beauty
If the truth was that there is no truth

A rose would still be true

I heard a mourning dove call the other day. I have not heard one all winter. Spring has come early I think. Such a small bird, such a loud call.

I would regret missing a duet with you

happy to be here

I edited the small text

thrity seven who?
is That a msytical number?
How many countries are there in south america?

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 4th, 2006, 7:27 pm

thirty seven students in fourth grade
forgetting books
talking about their expectations for Social Sciences
and wondering how to go to Germany for the World Cup
amazing kids

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 4th, 2006, 7:29 pm

in fact 38 might be the number
I´m partially in too

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 5th, 2006, 6:50 am

Thirty-seven children

Thirty-seven worlds to come

how do a child come to be born?

She said he was cute and had a red convertible

So easy to fall out of synch with the world

I hear children's voices from the playground

A feeling of continuity...

I wonder what children will look like in five hundred years.

Will they have scales and blue skin

Six fingers, one eye,

Who gives a shit pass the atrazine.

My lawn must be green.

No poetry in my arcadia

just nightmares.

The day it all comes down

The day the phones go off

The day the children burn the town down

Bus 237 Montgomery County Public schools
Mark Twain Middle School for emotionally disturbed Children Fourteen of the best and brightest kids in school
They all were smart
With stupid parents
At the time Montgomery county Maryland was the richest per capita county in the USA
I was the driver and there was nothing I would not have done for those poor sad rich kids T
he day the bus broke down I had to explain why all the kids were sitting on the roof and why there was a great Dane on the bus. Two girls talking about giving the old man a thrill for his birthday present.
Strange to hear two thirteen year old girls talking about me like I was a piece of meat.
One of them a friend of spider woman's Daughter.
She told me how they plotted the end of their virginity.
I had to smile when I thought about the teen-age boy who was going to receive this gift.
He probably thought he was a real smooth operator that night. And Rod Stewart was singing "Tonight’s The Night.

I am sitting here listening to the children play

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 5th, 2006, 8:57 am

"nigthmares can be poetry"
says Edgar while he wonder what in the hell atrazine is
five hundred years
five thousand years
you´ll have to be famous to get there

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 5th, 2006, 11:08 am

It has been fun jaming with you. Got to go thanks

Atrazine fact sheetTeratogenicity (birth defects) The International Programme on Chemical ... Atrazine linked to endocrine disruption in frogs, Environmental Science and ...
www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Actives/atrazine.htm - 25k - Cached - Similar pages

July/August 2002 Issue Science BriefsNevertheless, the effects of atrazine on frogs could be a sign that the ... was born in August 2001 and died three days later due to multiple birth defects. ...
californiaagriculture.ucop.edu/0204JA/briefs.html - 24k - Cached - Similar pages

The Daily CalifornianAccording to Hayes, the frogs may adapt to atrazine effects by delaying ... citing data in Minnesota that demonstrated an increase in birth defects in ...
recruitment.dailycal.org/sharticle.php?id=21143 - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Atrazine Lawsuit Research: Atrazine Breaking News from Atrazine ...Atrazine Breaking News Information from Atrazine Attorneys. ... premature birth. birth defects. other. If other, please describe:. Additional comments: ...
www.weitzlux.com/atrazineattorney/ breakingnews_28991.html - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

Toxic Chemical Lobby's Last Line of Defense: Sowing DoubtThirty years ago, scientists began reporting birth defects and unusual ... Compared to unexposed frogs, males frogs exposed to atrazine have smaller ...
www.organicconsumers.org/Politics/doubt090705.cfm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

Profile: Hopping Mad - July/August 2004 - Sierra Magazine - Sierra ...Beyond defects in frogs, atrazine has been linked to human infertility as well as to ... linked to birth defects and cancer in lab animals and humans. ...
www.sierraclub.org/sierra/200407/profile.asp - 45k - Cached - Similar pages

Garden State EnviroNetThe new studies raise questions about whether atrazine, used primarily for ... and beauty products which critics have linked to birth defects in animals. ...
www.gsenet.org/library/11gsn/2002/gs021121.php - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Environmental issues (July 2003)His current research on frogs and atrazine has created quite a stir between ... Phthalates have been found to cause birth defects and altered sexual ...
townsendletter.com/July2003/environmentalissues0703.htm - 48k - Cached - Similar pages

FROGS.ORG: News... also caused reproductive problems and birth defects in wildlife. ... The EPA last year approved unrestricted use of atrazine, which is used primarily on ...
www.frogs.org/news/ article.asp?CategoryID=14&InfoResourceID=1912 - 52k - Cached - Similar pages

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients: Atrazine's assault on ...Full text of the article, 'Atrazine's assault on health and the environment ... Phthalates have been found to cause birth defects and altered sexual ...
www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ mi_m0ISW/is_2003_July/ai_104259132/pg_2 - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Try your search again on Google Book Search

Atriazine | Pesticides | US EPAUS EPA Regregistration Chemical Page for Atrazine. ... Atrazine IRED Questions and Answers (January 31, 2003). Slides from April 16, 2002 Technical Briefing ...
www.epa.gov/pesticides/reregistration/atrazine/ - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

EPA Ground Water & Drinking Water > breadcrumb? > Consumer ...For additional new information about atrazine and the revised risk ... Short-term: EPA has found atrazine to potentially cause the following health effects ...
www.epa.gov/OGWDW/contaminants/ dw_contamfs/atrazine.html - 20k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.epa.gov ]

EXTOXNET PIP - ATRAZINERegulatory Status: Atrazine has been classified as a Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) due to ... Products containing atrazine must the Signal Word CAUTION. ...
extoxnet.orst.edu/pips/atrazine.htm - 14k - Cached - Similar pages

Syngenta Crop - HomepageEPA Review Clears Path for Atrazine - The US Environmental Protection Agency ... Atrazine: Important to Minnesota Farmers, Economy - Key Herbicide Has Been ...
www.atrazine.com/ - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

ATRAZINEChemical Profile for ATRAZINE (CAS Number: 1912-24-9). Human Health Hazards; Hazard Rankings; Chemical Use Profile; Rank Chemicals by Reported Environmental ...
www.scorecard.org/chemical-profiles/ summary.tcl?edf_substance_id=1912-24-9 - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

NRDC: EPA Won't Restrict Toxic Herbicide Atrazine, Despite Health ...NRDC website describes research suggesting the atrazine is a carcinogen and causes sexual abnormalities in male frogs.
www.nrdc.org/health/pesticides/natrazine.asp - 28k - Cached - Similar pages

ATSDR - ToxFAQs™: AtrazineAtrazine is an herbicide. It may affect pregnant women by causing their babies to grow more slowly than normal. Birth defects and liver, kidney, ...
www.atsdr.cdc.gov/tfacts153.html - 32k - Cached - Similar pages

Atrazine - toxicity, ecologicial toxicity and regulatory informationData on 6500 pesticides, insecticides and herbicides including toxicity, water pollution, ecological toxicity, uses and regulatory status.
www.pesticideinfo.org/ Detail_Chemical.jsp?Rec_Id=PC35042 - 62k - Cached - Similar pages

Atrazine Poisoning Worse Than SuspectedControversy erupted over new findings that atrazine may be linked to global ... Atrazine is an herbicide registered in the United States for the control of ...
www.i-sis.org.uk/atrazine.php - 26k - Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] DW/Fact Sheet/Arsenic/aFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Atrazine is the most widely used pesticide in US agriculture ... atrazine is used extensively in the Midwest, as well as in the ...
www.envirohealthaction.org/upload_files/DW6Atrazine.pdf - Similar pages

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » March 5th, 2006, 5:01 pm

chuick & thanks too.
(you know you´re my favourite neo-british-encyclopedia).

Return to “Duets”