About this forum

How to, where to, links, etc. A reference library.
Doreen Peri
Site Admin

About this forum

Post by Doreen Peri » April 28th, 2006, 1:32 pm

Not sure how to use the bulletin board code to format your text? Looking for a good resource for poetry formats? Not sure how to post images? Interested in finding e-sources for uploading sound or video files? Need a good rhyming dictionary or antonym dictionary? Not sure how to properly credit an author or artist?

The net is an ever-growing adventure and many of you may know of sites or resources to help us all get more out of the experience. Check this forum for references, links, and How To details.

What are the best e-sources on the net? Add yours links, ask questions, help us create a net reference library for writers, artists, poets & musicians and all those who love the arts!

(judih had the idea for this forum and I think it's a great one! Thank you, judih!)

whimsicaldeb

Post by whimsicaldeb » May 21st, 2006, 1:08 pm

How about including a "how/where to get published" section.

capiCrimm asked about it a while back in General D:
http://www.studioeight.tv/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6895

I gave a couple of suggestions, the Fearless Books "How To Get Published" Guide and the Sun Magazine, and I'm sure there are other ways/places that could be recommended and would fit well into this Reference section.

Just a thought ...

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 21st, 2006, 1:37 pm

Sure! That would be great, Deb! Great idea! Lord knows I'd love to figure out how to do it myself! ;) If you find a resource for a publishing house which publishes a collection of poetry nobody can understand by an unknown poet, I'd be thrilled! lol heh... but seriously....

Could you start the thread please? (you can repost what you posted before in the other thread if you want)

Return to “Postips & e-sources”