Van Helsing

Discuss books & films.
Arcadia

Van Helsing

Post by Arcadia » September 7th, 2007, 1:24 pm

there was an opinion text about this film in the class-book, the kids saw the film and have a different opinion, one kid gave to me the film so I guess I´ll have to see it...

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » September 9th, 2007, 10:15 am

wow!! this time technology was on my side..! After defeating Mr Hyde, talked with the bishop and the crazy monk, reached Transilvania, found the girl, fought with vampiresas all stopped when the girls´s dead/dissappeared brother transformed in wolf-man tried to attack her (it seems my dvd is too much sensivite to copies..). So, I´ll have to tell the kids to continue the story beyond that!

e_dog

Post by e_dog » September 21st, 2007, 12:12 pm

this is a kids movie? that's quite strange.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

SmileGRL

Post by SmileGRL » July 29th, 2008, 11:47 am

it's not a kids movie. at all! it's a vampire movie. a few great actors and nice special effects. but i still prefer "Underground I & II", if you're into vampire/werewolf cinema and of course the Blade trilogy.

mindbum

Post by mindbum » July 29th, 2008, 12:17 pm

fearless vampire killers by roman polanski

a vampire movie par excellence

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAXVDH_1q_M&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mAXVDH_1q_M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
godless & songless, western man dances with the stuffed gorilla through all the blind alleys of a dead-end world.

-maxwell bodenheim

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » July 31st, 2008, 1:43 pm

I´m not specially a vampire films fan, but I saw Nosferatu, Drácula and Entrevista con un vampiro!! :)

Return to “Literature & Film”