Che, el argentino

Discuss books & films.
Arcadia

Che, el argentino

Post by Arcadia » December 9th, 2008, 12:09 pm

... the stranger, the one that didn´t look as a comunist, the doctor, the moralist, the guerrillero .... (it can continue ). Long time since I didn´t watch war films. In fact it looked like a mix of a war film and the life of Jesus in two chapters (you know more or less the story, you wonder how your more or less well-known characters or forces will be represented, you are expecting people to die soon or later... :lol:). The Fidel´s "vamos a ver" (we´ll see it) and a sort of deppian Camilo Cienfuegos made me smile. The more emotive note: the Silvio Rodriguez song at the end.

e_dog

Post by e_dog » January 15th, 2009, 6:09 am

VIVA CHE!! Viva la Vida!! Loca.
I don't think 'Therefore, I am.' Therefore, I am.

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » January 25th, 2009, 2:06 am

damn, I've downloaded two seperate files on this film and tried to watch both..one had no english subtitles and the other had Dutch subs...what I've seen of it is really good, just wish my espanol was good enough to figure out what all those rebels are talking about
Check One:
_Yes, I would like to receive information on Nigerian Oil Investments
_Yes, I would like to receive information on pyramid and triangle-based investment opportunities

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » February 9th, 2009, 8:26 pm

:lol: don´t worry, scootertrash!! you´ll know what they were talking about: internet is a speedy thing sometimes!!!! :wink:

Scootertrash

Post by Scootertrash » February 18th, 2009, 12:30 am

Finally got both parts w/english subtitles....excellent motion picture on all fronts..
Check One:
_Yes, I would like to receive information on Nigerian Oil Investments
_Yes, I would like to receive information on pyramid and triangle-based investment opportunities

Return to “Literature & Film”