Moved from General

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

stilltrucking

Moved from General

Post by stilltrucking » January 14th, 2009, 3:34 pm

Been a couple days wondering how you doing.

I am sure you are not a Kris Kris. fan but that song

"Loving her was easier than any thing I have ever done"

breaks my heart.

Just saying this for anyone who might me interested.

I think Doreen should rate all my posts PG-70 XXX

I forget sometimes that there maybe young ones here on this site. Acid not a subject to be taken lightly.

I was a crazy old man at the age of 33 when I did it.

Do I sound like I am glorifying sex drugs and rock and roll.

I was so lucky theda, lucky to be a man not a woman.

There is a prayer in the Talmud where a putz like me thanks the Creator of this universe for creating him a man not a woman.

Yeah it was a pretty fucking fantastic orgasm, I am sure she enjoyed it too, we both blissed out for a while. No idea how long, long enough for me to loose it. The condom I mean.

So I come away with a bad conscience and her body bore the insult.and she had the abortion. No way she could have that child, she made that pretty fucking clear, with two pubescent teenage daughter and ass hole like me for a boy friend. She did not say that, she never said I was an ass hole, that is just my ego, thinking if I had the money maybe she could have had the child. But I don't think it was just the money. More her survival instincts. I got to believe that a woman and her body know better if she has ths stamina and stability to have another child. IWe both loved that song by THe Incredible String Band, "You know I love you, but Jesus loves you best"

Ah shit,
just bummed by the war in Gaza
letting my mind wander into another careless fart
another random text box.

I must be a racist theda
Why do I expect more from Jews?

Hope all is well
with you

+++++++++\

Ridiculous that is what silent woman called me when she was trying to let me down easy.

Homo Ridiculous.

I hope I have not embarrassed you with this Hester.

I heard one Palestinian man lamenting the death of five of his ten children and I got to thinking about the plight of those Palestinian women. I wonder what they were chosen for... To bear ten children in all that death and squalor.

I will delete all this and move it to my artlog.

No sanity here yet Theda but I am working on it.

All my life I have expected more from Jews. Just shows you I am still a racist.

Reminds me of a short story by I B Singer. About someone who has been insane for years but has a lucid moment just before she dies.

Getting back to my roots
This is all Rosebud in Citizen Kane.

I can hardly control the flow.

++++++++++++

one of those jerks

Post by one of those jerks » January 14th, 2009, 3:36 pm

How many women are murdered in Israel I wonder. It hardly makes the front page here anymore. The murder suicides, the estranged husband or boy friend stalking a woman and killing her and himself, sometimes their children too.

Where the hell is Medusa when we need her?

I don't understand why Israel has to be afraid of appearing to be weak Judih. If you know you are strong, what do you have to prove? Sounds like macho l bull sh*t to me.

"If you want to make peace, you don't talk to your friends. You talk to your enemies."
Moshe Dayan
James Baker III said much the same thing yesterday:
“I believe in talking to your enemies,” he said in an interview on the ABC News program “This Week,” noting that he made 15 trips to Damascus, the Syrian capital, while serving Mr. Bush’s father as secretary of state.
“It’s got to be hard-nosed, it’s got to be determined,” Mr. Baker said. “You don’t give away anything, but in my view, it’s not appeasement to talk to your enemies.”
She is twice the man I am.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”