Monsters from the Yid

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

stilltrucking

Monsters from the Yid

Post by stilltrucking » April 25th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Gawd I hate opening another new word document.
How many gigabytes of word documents over the past 30 years?

Why the sudden fascination with Rimbaud he wonders.

Kind of late for that. The story of his life, a late bloomer.

Sigma
The sum of an infinite serries
A random serries of text boxes
First thoughts
A random sequence of thoughts
Signifing nothing
Did Shakespeare wind up institutionalized?

Google:
Henry Miller Rimbaud
Time of the Assassins & Tropic of Cancer Introduction 1960

“The spiritual suicide of youth”
“Youth ends where manhood begins.”

“A living suicide”
also
“Everything we are taught is false.”
I would to Google the Lyrics to this Patti Smith song sometime

Au pays de Rimbaud avec Patti Smith ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gYPPLJXIM0

stilltrucking

Re: Monsters from the Yid

Post by stilltrucking » April 25th, 2011, 3:18 pm

Is youth to waste its strength unlocking the grip of death? Is youth's only mission on earth to rebel, destroy, to assassinate? Is youth only to be offered up to sacrifice? What of the dreams of youth? Are they always to be regarded as follies? Are they to be populated only with chimeras?...Stifle or deform youth's dreams and you destroy the creator. Where there has been no real youth there can be no real manhood.

image source
I may have my links crossed :?
poem from hector zazou's sahara blue album
by patti smith
graphics file of this poem and its accompanying picture

http://www.postmodern.com/~fi/pattiart/arimbaud.htm
Attachments
arimbaud.gif

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 25th, 2011, 3:37 pm

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 25th, 2011, 8:07 pm

i just am not into any more wildness at present
altho I can go beserk as always
it is a risk for me
mania is my baseline
i always go around looking for places to live
should i become homeless
[color=darkcyan]i'm on a survival mission
yo ho ho an a bottle of rum om[/color]

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 26th, 2011, 9:17 pm

I know crazy pretty good jimbo
hate those pissing contests
but I do it sometimes
not as much since I read most of Achilles in VIetnam
speaking of that

I used to work for a trucking company that would send a driver for a whiz quiz if they thought he was acting too happy with his job.

I read something or someone told me about a place city in Florita where people are living free on boats, house sitting or squattiing maybe

man that sounds like home to me

yeah homelessness was something I dreaded for a long time, and I am getting that feeling again. good luck with that jim, I think you got good karma coming your way with finding a home. or so I hope for you

You know the native americans never thought of nature as a wilderness till the Europeans came along.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 26th, 2011, 10:00 pm

second and third thoughts on first thoughts

any drug with certain side effects are a risk for me jim
anything to do with rage, suicide things like that, i probably worry about that too much.

we pick and choose our risks I g uess, I been t hinking about selling my motorcycle.

I had a good time with gabapentin as a recreational drug for a while, but it was not helping with the pain so I stopped taking it.

passing thoughts that's all

take care my brother

not sure what my base line is jim
something beyond the pleasure principle
fear maybe
fear of making too much sense :|

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 26th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Keep driving it, Jack.
Keep it on the road, take her for a spin.
Fresher air.

I gots to go to sleep early tonight.
See you there if ya want some trouble in sleep. :P
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 27th, 2011, 12:13 am

jesus saves old motorcycle riding guys
cause he likes old motorcycles
on the road under the screaming jets

that dame ain't sad not is she out of luck
she just wants you to not be intimidated by her

i was alweays afraid of pretty girls
but she is a woman
still she is as self effacing as is mousey

that's why they like you
tarbaby buttocks

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 27th, 2011, 12:38 am

http://www.heartspace.org/misc/IndraNet.html

I had to Google Indra's net
is a metaphor used to illustrate the concepts of emptiness,[2] dependent origination,[3] and interpenetration[4] in Buddhist philosophy. The metaphor of Indra's net was developed by the Mahayana Buddhist school in the 3rd century scriptures of the Avatamsaka Sutra, and later by the Chinese Huayan school between the 6th and 8th century.[2]

Buddhist concepts of interpenetration hold that all phenomena are intimately connected; for the Huayan school, Indra's net symbolizes a universe where infinitely repeated mutual relations exist between all members of the universe.[5] This idea is communicated in the image of the interconnectedness of the universe as seen in the net of the Vedic god Indra, whose net hangs over his palace on Mount Meru, the axis mundi of Vedic cosmology and Vedic mythology. Indra's net has a multifaceted jewel at each vertex, and each jewel is reflected in all of the other jewels.[6]
I don't know what she wants jim
She is a poet
If not for her friendship I could not have finally got around to reading Henry Miller.

yes it is true I have an inky dinky little butt

So much pent up anger in me against women all those years then in 1972 Dr Hoffman's magic bullet broke the ice

and I could end that nightmare
but it is slow
or it was slow
coming
flash of insight and thirty forty years later I am still breaking new ground.

No only thing that scares me anymore about women is my sense of humor.

I have heard mousey roar too.

she is a peach

but dame is the bestest enemy I got among the fair ones these days.

Doreen now there is a woman who intimidates me.

good night jim
Attachments
cerrilosbw.jpg
drawing by jimboloco

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » April 27th, 2011, 6:57 am

That is a good picture.
I have it saved in my mind too.

Just you wait and see :P
Eventually you'll get used to the trouble, might look forward to it as I do time to time.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

jimboloco

Post by jimboloco » April 27th, 2011, 10:40 am

you're no trouble from here
i'm no trouble from there

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » April 30th, 2011, 11:15 am

"Only death is no trouble"
Zorba The Greek

I been thinking about you as a choir boy
Some of my dearest friends and greatest writer heroes been Catholics

Eating Jesus

I maybe almost a straight shooter, except for lies I tell myself. I tried to take the Jesus road, but I am not the man he is. Nor ever will I be the writer Walker Percy was. I will orbit the earth as a band of spectral dots till the coming of the strange attractor.

For want of the touch of a woman’s love,

Pretty fucking pathetic right bro.

But nothing less than I deserve because
I been a back stabber since the git go

Some days all I can do is go for the pity fuck.

I wonder does the pollen taste sweet to a bee
Does the bee appreciate the beauty of the flower
Would there be so many people in the world
If fucking did not feel so good
Attachments
eatingjesus2.jpg
eatingjesus.jpg
Love In The Ruins Walker Percy
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

short timer

Post by short timer » May 1st, 2011, 10:24 am

9. GOD IS NOT SEXUAL

In the last two or three hundred years there has been a very considerable disentanglement of the idea of God from the complex of sexual thought and feeling. But in the early days of religion the two things were inseparably bound together; the fury of the Hebrew prophets, for example, is continually proclaiming the extraordinary "wrath" of their God at this or that little dirtiness or irregularity or breach of the sexual tabus. The ceremony of circumcision is clearly indicative of the original nature of the Semitic deity who developed into the Trinitarian God. So far as Christianity dropped this rite, so far Christianity disavowed the old associations. But to this day the representative Christian churches still make marriage into a mystical sacrament, and, with some exceptions, the Roman communion exacts the sacrifice of celibacy from its priesthood, regardless of the mischievousness and maliciousness that so often ensue. Nearly every Christian church inflicts as much discredit and injustice as it can contrive upon the illegitimate child. They do not treat illegitimate children as unfortunate children, but as children with a mystical and an incurable taint of SIN. Kindly easy-going Christians may resent this statement because it does not tally with their own attitudes, but let them consult their orthodox authorities.

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1046/1046-h/1046-h.htm

Free Rice

http://www.landscaper.net/short.htm

one of those jerks

Post by one of those jerks » May 1st, 2011, 11:44 am

An issue upon which this book will be found particularly uncompromising is the dogma of the Trinity. The writer is of opinion that the Council of Nicaea, which forcibly crystallised the controversies of two centuries and formulated the creed upon which all the existing Christian churches are based, was one of the most disastrous and one of the least venerable of all religious gatherings, and he holds that the Alexandrine speculations which were then conclusively imposed upon Christianity merit only disrespectful attention at the present time.

He does little to conceal his indignation at the role played by these dogmas in obscuring, perverting, and preventing the religious life of mankind.

He is not simply denying their God. He is declaring that there is a living God, different altogether from that Triune God and nearer to the heart of man.
Wells wrote in his book God The Invisible King that his idea of God did not draw upon the traditional religions of the world: "This book sets out as forcibly and exactly as possible the religious belief of the writer. [Which] is a profound belief in a personal and intimate God."[40] Later in the work he aligns himself with a "renascent or modern religion ... neither atheist nor Buddhist nor Mohammedan nor Christian ... [that] he has found growing up in himself".[41]
Of Christianity he has this to say: "... it is not now true for me ... Every believing Christian is, I am sure, my spiritual brother ... but if systemically I called myself a Christian I feel that to most men I should imply too much and so tell a lie." Of other world religions he writes: "All these religions are true for me as Canterbury Cathedral is a true thing and as a Swiss chalet is a true thing. There they are, and they have served a purpose, they have worked. Only they are not true for me to live in them ... They do not work for me".[42]

PREFACE
This book sets out as forcibly and exactly as possible the religious belief of the writer. That belief is not orthodox Christianity; it is not, indeed, Christianity at all; its core nevertheless is a profound belief in a personal and intimate God. There is nothing in its statements that need shock or offend anyone who is prepared for the expression of a faith different from and perhaps in several particulars opposed to his own. The writer will be found to be sympathetic with all sincere religious feeling. Nevertheless it is well to prepare the prospective reader for statements that may jar harshly against deeply rooted mental habits. It is well to warn him at the outset that the departure from accepted beliefs is here no vague scepticism, but a quite sharply defined objection to dogmas very widely revered. Let the writer state the most probable occasion of trouble forthwith. An issue upon which this book will be found particularly uncompromising is the dogma of the Trinity. The writer is of opinion that the Council of Nicaea, which forcibly crystallised the controversies of two centuries and formulated the creed upon which all the existing Christian churches are based, was one of the most disastrous and one of the least venerable of all religious gatherings, and he holds that the Alexandrine speculations which were then conclusively imposed upon Christianity merit only disrespectful attention at the present time. There you have a chief possibility of offence. He is quite unable to pretend any awe for what he considers the spiritual monstrosities established by that undignified gathering. He makes no attempt to be obscure or propitiatory in this connection. He criticises the creeds explicitly and frankly, because he believes it is particularly necessary to clear them out of the way of those who are seeking religious consolation at this present time of exceptional religious need. He does little to conceal his indignation at the role played by these dogmas in obscuring, perverting, and preventing the religious life of mankind. After this warning such readers from among the various Christian churches and sects as are accessible to storms of theological fear or passion to whom the Trinity is an ineffable mystery and the name of God almost unspeakably awful, read on at their own risk. This is a religious book written by a believer, but so far as their beliefs and religion go it may seem to them more sceptical and more antagonistic than blank atheism. That the writer cannot tell. He is not simply denying their God. He is declaring that there is a living God, different altogether from that Triune God and nearer to the heart of man. The spirit of this book is like that of a missionary who would only too gladly overthrow and smash some Polynesian divinity of shark's teeth and painted wood and mother-of-pearl. To the writer such elaborations as "begotten of the Father before all worlds" are no better than intellectual shark's teeth and oyster shells. His purpose, like the purpose of that missionary, is not primarily to shock and insult; but he is zealous to liberate, and he is impatient with a reverence that stands between man and God. He gives this fair warning and proceeds with his matter.
His matter is modern religion as he sees it. It is only incidentally and because it is unavoidable that he attacks doctrinal Christianity.

Wells wrote in his book God The Invisible King that his idea of God did not draw upon the traditional religions of the world: "This book sets out as forcibly and exactly as possible the religious belief of the writer. [Which] is a profound belief in a personal and intimate God."[40] Later in the work he aligns himself with a "renascent or modern religion ... neither atheist nor Buddhist nor Mohammedan nor Christian ... [that] he has found growing up in himself".[41]
Of Christianity he has this to say: "... it is not now true for me ... Every believing Christian is, I am sure, my spiritual brother ... but if systemically I called myself a Christian I feel that to most men I should imply too much and so tell a lie." Of other world religions he writes: "All these religions are true for me as Canterbury Cathedral is a true thing and as a Swiss chalet is a true thing. There they are, and they have served a purpose, they have worked. Only they are not true for me to live in them ... They do not work for me".[42]

http://books.google.com/books?id=0xOHT2 ... ud&f=false
She is twice the man I am.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”