The first man to die

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

SadLuckDame

Re: The first man to die

Post by SadLuckDame » October 5th, 2010, 7:55 pm

Maybe that means you're an idealist, Jack,
looking up at that ceiling and thinking of animal spirits,
my Jack friend, the idealist, gonna live in the hearts of men, of women, of animal and creatures. Sounds right to me. I like the sounds of you beating inside all of them.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » October 5th, 2010, 10:12 pm

sittin here thinkin
where do I want to live
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 7th, 2010, 7:07 am

And how many places that could be...
you gots the whole world to pick from. :P
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » October 7th, 2010, 3:10 pm

so you say

But I ain't choosey no more :P
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 9th, 2010, 10:19 am

No need to be choosey, besides we've not the control we might have once thought we did :P

How about this water?
Thinking of mingo boating and coming alive, renewed. Thinking Jack used to be cruising the water ways...
Oh! Fabulous water.

This is really my thing to get into, screw logic, if logic works so well, then why have people stayed so screwed...but, if we throw out logic and grasp stuff that's nearly impossible to understand, maybe we can be let go so much that things other than us will start fixing all we've screwed up.

Truly I'll talk logic, too, by going against it. Logically, when people start attempting to control, then we make big messes. We think we've an intelligence surpassing the life's mysteries. Bah! We're nothing, but we can watch healing if we float in it instead.

First thoughts after water talk.

Water communicating with water, my pond says hi to your river and away we go.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 30th, 2012, 6:43 pm

free audio book

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 21st, 2012, 9:11 pm

Nothing wrong with you sense of humor, you remind me of woody allen :P

Where would I go to die. Anywhere but here.

“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”

Children and love the love of original sin.

I should have been a Catholic priest. Listening to A Canticle for Liebowitz, the author must have been a Catholic. But he was a suicide which seems wierd to me. I think I just spelled weird wrong. Such a depressing story, mankind keeps on killing, through out civilizations that come and go ever more technologically advanced, kills one by one, then thousands by thousands, then millions by millions, finally he kills billions by billions, then twelve hundred years go by and he is on the brink of doing it all again.

So much for progress.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 21st, 2012, 11:30 pm

Jack, but this thread does bring up good feelings about going to the water, dunking my feet in and starting up a conversation with you while you're somewheres else by your water. But still we talk cause someone up there gave us the chance too, even if we use water to do it with.

It amazes the heck out of me how big that is, truly big.
I'm mere little in comparison with the arts and imagination of what's much bigger.
I awe.
~Lewis Carroll

short timer

Post by short timer » October 22nd, 2012, 9:54 am

Thank you for the water.
What is interesting to me about it a thing called Pi binding, if ice did not float there would be no life on earth. To think that G d planned it that way is awe inspiring to me.
The amazing accidents so amazing they are miracles.

“Human beings were invented by water as a device for transporting itself from one place to another.”
― Tom Robbins, Another Roadside Attraction

Free Rice

http://www.landscaper.net/short.htm

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”