On the Jhana Express

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

stilltrucking

Re: On the Jhana Express

Post by stilltrucking » July 29th, 2012, 11:39 pm

I missed you all these years dad. But if my sister could forgive you I can too. But I think it is easier for a woman to forgive that than a man. What would you have done if it was your daughter? Your mother? I felt so bad for your guilt about your mother. I thought I would have to live with it too. The sins of the fathers.

Anyway I never realized how much I needed a father. Sometimes a uncle would have to do. If you could see me now you would probably laugh.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » July 30th, 2012, 12:19 pm

Jack, this is way off-topic or maybe it isn't but I found something this morning reminded me when you said something about "United Snakes" and we passed it back and forth a bit - I found this this morning while watching a video on how to make a NYC mop for graffiti - synchronicity came back around to bite in my ass - now I'm just another victim of too much vitamin C -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » July 30th, 2012, 9:01 pm

brother Ali uncle sam goddamn rhymesayers undisputed truth ant washington dc united snakes Brother Ali Uncle Sam Goddamn Rap/Hip Hop
License:
You ever pay much attention to the "tags" on a post?

Crazy Mike wants to know what is his point?
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » July 30th, 2012, 9:26 pm

What was her name, the girl that married dear old dad.

Clytemnestra?

No but she probably killed him.

Family ties, family lies, every family got them probably even George and Anne.
Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » July 31st, 2012, 1:28 am

I usually notice them - depends how fast I'm going or what kind of focus I got the neurons in on...why ya ask?

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » July 31st, 2012, 3:49 am

I am curious about the thought that goes into them not just this one but any of them.
Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » July 31st, 2012, 10:34 am

yeah that's a notion worth turnin' over to see the underneath - those tags got some bone those tags got teeth - mine was not thought out but came from the crossing of thoughts at a particular moment in time & where the thoughts crossed they excited the juice & there it is. Can't speak to others but imagine they are like drumbeats

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » July 31st, 2012, 11:35 am

My thoughts are crossed this morning, I smell smoke the sparks have set my hair on fire.

I just wondered about the white guy singing in the video, there is no business like show biz.

Beat up beat down
out of town
trying to get home
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » July 31st, 2012, 1:25 pm

yeah me too. When I first heard this piece it was background to something else I was watching - when i clicked on the vid itself for this song what i saw spun me up - whites wanting to be black - whites wanting to be Indians - guess it all comes down to whites wanting - whites have just discovered no fear in having a dark skinned man for president cause everything just stays the same - black - white - it don't matter & still no one opens the eye - in fact i guess they work harder keeping it shut -

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 1st, 2012, 3:19 pm

Jesus Just Left Chicago

background thoughts on
broccoli
bok choy
aura of 'a/eh'
yes if she leaves a glow
I leave a shadow

Nobody in my family ever spoke of a devil, a Satan, a hell or a heaven, but they did convince that God was nobody to fuck around with. Actually it was crazy mike the stone cold Jew atheistic who taught me that, but not in so many words...

I don't mind wiggers, it is Christian Zionists who spook me, but what is Israel to do they got to survive, why would anyone choose to be a Jew I wonder what makes a white person want to be a Jew. vanity?

I am not Bobby Fischer, I love my family, they were my first friends on this earth. I don't want Tony Hillerman to say I act like I have no family.

I don't get the good god, angry god dichotomy, like my father before me I am always wrestling with that. The war is over anyday now it will be peace time any day, we have seen so many wars come and go, and so may peace times come and go, after every war comes a peace time. But lately it seems like we have eliminated the peaceful interludes, just say fuck it to peace maintain the war.

I try not to read the papers or look at the news, but the devil makes me do it.

I am bad times here , everything is viscous, space is putting up so much resistance, I feel like I am swimming up stream in a river of molasses.

But I am still living so there is hope.
I could eat some pan cakes and maple syrup right now and another cup of coffee.

thanks for being a cyber pal

the mingo

Post by the mingo » August 2nd, 2012, 1:47 am

Pancakes & maple syrup? Shit! Now I gotta go see what's to eat...

still.trucking

Post by still.trucking » August 2nd, 2012, 8:29 am

Black Bread and smoked samon, thought about it all morning, going to get some now.
watching a show about Eskimo whale hunters, the narator says they must hunt whales to maintain their traditional ways. And also because of the whale hunting they are protecting the enviorment, the hunting grounds are safe from refineries. No one can build any oil refinieries in that area. Then the Eskimos pack up their blubber on their snow mobiles and go roaring off to home. Something about those snow mobiles struck me as ironic maybe. Where do they buy the gas for them I wonder or maybe they run them on whale oil.

Who am I to judge?
"Natural selection, as it has operated in human history, favors not only the clever but the murderous." Barbara Ehrenreich

Free Rice

the mingo

Post by the mingo » August 2nd, 2012, 9:47 am

poetically man dwells with refined petroleum products that makes himself healthy wealthy & wise - i tried to hypnotize Bean yesterday because he was driving me nuts - lots of the eskimos have plastic kayaks too - those that are better off run with the kevlar boats - they smile and say 'Long live the Constitution of the United Snakes!" Yeah! I'm told the art of making kayaks from driftwood and whale skin in the old way is long gone. Goodbye yellow brick road & hello tangled up in blue. The coonhound hypnotic experiment didn't turn out for me - ... same as my daddy and his daddy before ...

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 2nd, 2012, 12:05 pm

I only ever met one Eskimo when I was down and out on the beach in Morro Bay. A nice guy.

Come all without come all within when ...

the mingo

Post by the mingo » August 2nd, 2012, 3:40 pm

... Quinn the Eskimo gets here everybody's gonna Wild Thing !

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”