Devil Dog

Post by stilltrucking » September 10th, 2008, 7:02 pm

<center>
jamming con diablo
(a line I ripped off from wireman)

He is 16 or 17, getting unsteady on his feet
I watch him closely
he still seems to enjoy life

I thought I killed him a couple of weeks ago.
He had not bit me in so long I got careless
I was just a bit too slow
and the worstpart was he hardly broke the skin
just a love bite, but he makes the most god aweful hellish sound when he growls, like a tasmanian devil
no hyperbole
it was just pure instinct to get him away from me

before I knew what happened I had thrown him from me
he landed up against the door frame and lay there at a funny angle
looking at me not moving

I thought I broke his back.

there was a cloud of doom over my head
I won't say I thought about killing myself if I had broke his back
but the feeling was one of not being able to live with that.

He lies jack tilles
he killed his dog

Homeboy came by about a week later and I told him what happened and said, "I don't know if I can deal with him anymore, I think he is scared of me now."
Homeboy said, 'lets see you try to pet him."
So I reached out and petted him on his head and he did not flinch.

Homeboy said, "see he forgave you."

"Lord help me Jesus I know what I am"

lordhelp meBuddha myheart

jammin con diablo (a line I ripped off from wireman)
still down and
i could use a jam
or I might drown in my own sheet

I need some music
raga blues

or something funky
like maggot brain

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dh3bleXWaCk&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dh3bleXWaCk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I am floating
floatin
like a butterfly
flappin up a hurricaine
Last edited by stilltrucking on November 13th, 2009, 4:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 10th, 2008, 10:16 pm

I could use a jam myself, Jack, but the tribe is still out. Miss it, got a good thing going over there. Come on at night, read everyone's posts for the day then lay down a spot of your own jam and gone. Poof! If they don't get their ducks straight soon I'll be snorting toothpaste for my giggles.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » September 11th, 2008, 8:27 am

Thank you
I guess I am too open to sugestion
when I been into the bitter herbs
because I just snorted some Crest and it worked like a charm. A real attitude adjustment, I think the flouride in it helped a lot.
Have you ever read the warning on a tube of tooth paste
"if ingested call poison control hotline" quote from memory but pretty accurate I think.

I think I have figured out the problem, just because his putz is bigger than mine he thinks he is the alpha dog here.

I think his comes out to about one third of his total body length.
free rice

I used to be smart

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 11th, 2008, 10:24 am

You might have a point there, Jack, I know dogs have attitudes, I just don't know if it extends to the length of their putz.

ps - thanks for the tune
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 11th, 2008, 11:19 am

I think it is my karma to have a vicious dog. All the people here say he is not as bad as he used too be when he was still Mz Polly's dog. She used to be my next door neighbor before she got to old to live on her own anymore. She is living at an assissted living home now and seems to be doing pretty good these days she still comes back here to visit an old friend and nikko pays her a visit. He friend used to bring him to the home to visit but he raised so much hell he is now barred from there for life

As if he is not enough of an emasculating the last time I got him his summer buz cut the groomer left his plummy tail, so now he looks like a friggin squirll. They thought is was kind of cute. I suppose it doesn't bother too much now. But still I wonder what the neighbors think of a man with a dog like that. By neighbors I mean the nine old women here, ten of us, one old man and nine old women. The weaker sex, ha.

Yeah I been into funk the last couple days, thanks for listening, I am glad you enjoyed it.

Takes a man with no doubts about his masculinity to get up on a stage dressed like this.

Houston 1979

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LoULS9zBRYE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LoULS9zBRYE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Last edited by stilltrucking on November 13th, 2009, 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 11th, 2008, 5:17 pm

Eden Express, by Mark Vonnegut. Kurt Vonnegut's son. A story of his insanity. He is a physician now, dedicated his life to finding cures for schizophrenia. He talks about an episode in British Columbia, which was the Eden in the title of the book. He jacks a guy’s dog off because they did not believe he was having a psychotic episode.

I mean not to sound obsessed with dog dicks his practical drags on the ground when he walks, he can't raise his leg to piss because they are so short and bowlegged. He has to squat to squirt the dirt, or as one woman says every time she sees him pee, "oh he pees like a girl"

We have developed an attitude of trust, a balance of terror I suppose. We have come to respect each other I respect all ten pounds of him and he respects my 250 pounds.

First pet I have had since 1980. I don't think I will have another. Not one as high maintenance as this one. Hell Mz Polly used to cook for him. She got Meals on Wheels; the only cooking she did was for him. The little son of a bitch likes a hot meal.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”