With a candle and a bottle of wine
suits the waist, and the waiter
best one's on the house
than we'll heal up
soak our lemon
peel skins in
a coconut
bath.

We gots our troubles, we gots our pursuits of it and we gots each others to heal what's been (and what spirit's about to jump in time).
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » April 29th, 2010, 9:46 pm

Thanks for the poem

It will be all right
going to be okay
Whatever it will be
it is going to be.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 2nd, 2010, 12:57 am

I guess I just think of it in the fashion of fate, and how something has to happen anyway and what ends up happening after whatever it is that happens, well we just don't know and because of that then anything could happen since the outcome is still the mystery.

Prolly doesn't make a stitch of sense.

That all said, I guess I still do have certain things I don't want to happen and try to control my world enough so they won't come about, except a lot of them are out of my control regardless.

It usually just comes down to how we react, how we heal up, how we sustain, or overcome, or persist, etc. which might be the only illusion we feel we have choice in.

I hope you're o.k., Jack. I really do and just wanted you to know I'd be around for wine nights if ya need me too.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » May 2nd, 2010, 1:13 am

Mostly this is not about me dame. It is about him

He is going to be a father. Going to be a girl. He wanted to visit his grandmothers grave last week.

Everything is just peachy for me. I am only concerned for him right now. I wish I could do more to help. As I try not to let my fears manifest.

Wine oh yeah
thanks dame

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » May 2nd, 2010, 1:38 am

Build up his confidence. I think when others can intervene and build up a person when they're struggling, then the person can climb mountains. From my teacher friend.
~Lewis Carroll

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » July 21st, 2010, 1:03 pm

Money, baby coming
money
about all I can do to help

I am sure the baby will be a blessing
what other way is there to see a birth when the mother is seven months pregnant.

I keep that picture of him in the arms of the Rose of Agudas Achim front and center on my desk
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”