~

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

SadLuckDame

Re: ~

Post by SadLuckDame » August 28th, 2010, 11:27 am

Missed you and here you are!
I like the frogs, like they're rolling with laughter.
Welcome back, Jack!
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 28th, 2010, 9:19 pm

It is a big curiosity to me, are we gone when we're gone, and if not than how much are we here.

I've dreamt of my Grandma's, but that has been the only obvious touch I've noticed. I do very much keep them here though, fully within heart, I make them very lively within. It isn't an option, I still cry. I couldn't contain my recent joy of discovering a vial of her perfume recently. Scent being an extremely quick transportation.

I'm glad you have these keepsakes, they are like having air planes, or a rocket ship, maybe a train, Jack.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 28th, 2010, 9:21 pm

Sorry dame I will have to delete the post above this one

send it in a private message if you want it

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 28th, 2010, 9:27 pm

K, I caught it, and ty. Like a painting that gets torn up, I get there, too.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 28th, 2010, 9:31 pm

I always think about
What will I take with me...
but instead I should just think about
What will I keep here.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 28th, 2010, 11:44 pm

sorry for deletes

thanks for this bit
We only gots two things to work out;
when we're awake and when we're asleep.

I hope for healing.
very helpful

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 29th, 2010, 1:25 am

I'm sorry :(
yes, healing please for my friend Jack and his family.

Do you want me to delete my posts up there?
~Lewis Carroll

MrGuilty

Post by MrGuilty » August 29th, 2010, 9:50 am

Heck no! Please don.t delete them

Boy what a goody two shoes I am

A real man would have said HELL no.
Read your new poem on artbogs
Stunning. Chick poems always a trip and a half for me. :D 8)
I wnder how doreen likes it.
I used to be smart

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 29th, 2010, 10:05 am

LOL! I like a good Heck. I found this for you, I'm watching it now.

We will see if it's any good. Looked good.
~Lewis Carroll

MrGuilty

Post by MrGuilty » August 29th, 2010, 10:22 am

Only truck drivers and Freudians enjoy nightmares

Going to post the picture again maybe recompose it better. There was a woman I love in the shadows lost in the flash. Jitterbugs wifey. Strangest marriage I know of. Thirty five years, of bliss. No shit. Cecil says all married couples have spats, if so they are the most private people I know of because I live with them and never heard an unkind word pass between them. They read their bible cover to cover every year and never call themselves christians.

I am going to take plenty with me when I go dame, and I am going to leave some happy maggots. I been thinking about cremation. I would like to take care of those final expenses before I go.

THanks for that video, I am going to have to watch it again. It tripped me out so much that I had to stop watching it and write this.
I used to be smart

Free Rice

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 29th, 2010, 3:34 pm

Well, if you like humor and romance, and a bit of the artist challenge.
I'm thrilled to have stumbled on it today, I found it by accident, when looking for artwork. (One of a spider on a wall, he's gigantic, like my nightmares)

I have this piece in my kitchen, Jack.
Thought you might enjoy looking, whilst on your endeavors.

http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/87.15.134
The Storm, by Pierre Cot

Also, a piece by it's side, imaginary landscape, by Asher Durand (has a river running through it, just beautiful)...

I found three books on art and artists, containing many pieces of famous pieces and I'm framing them out for my walls.
~Lewis Carroll

MrGuilty

Post by MrGuilty » August 29th, 2010, 5:11 pm

Don't let me ruin your day but I am not in the mood for romance at the moment.
Except maybe a sureal one

Talking about my soon to be a faher again nephew with his mother, talking abut his girlfriend. A fine romance indeed. I said to my sister his self esteem is shot, he needs a woman like his girlfriend. She said yes he needs a doormat and she needs a door knob. How babies are born.

Thinking about sureal romances and something lucy no dots wrote.

be back with the link to lucy's post asap. I guess was more into the fucked up truck driver in the video,I keep flashing back to my little rock and roller's wreck and how he looked in the ER room, passing the scene of the wreck seeing his motorcycle laying there, Flashing back on the hamburger I have seen spread out in greasy patches on the roadway and thinking about people who drive impaired. Not a funny topic for me right now. I am sure my sense of humor will be better once the situation here improves. Right now I am pissed at him for what he did to himself. I consider it a virtual suicide attemp dam fool.
And old Hank Senior wrote he saw a wreck on the hwy but he didn't hear nobody pray. when whiskey and blood run together...

Sorry if I am grumpy i am okay and I am interested in romance, I just dont except much anymore except for these romantic encounters with the fair ones on studio eight.

RE The Storm
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/works-of-art/87.15.134

A novel an opera a movie. I am a sucker for romance who am I kidding, my favorite romance of all time is A Confedarcy of Dunces the novel. bu O'Toole

be back with the link to lucy's romance post asap
I used to be smart

Free Rice

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 29th, 2010, 5:25 pm

RE: Romance
Lucy! wrote:
Romance is a concept
best served in the surreal

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » August 29th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Yes, tragic romance, and all intween. It's our voices.
I thought today about how frankness stunts artistic creation, frankness being the "and that's it, folks, it's only this." Then I thought artistic creation, sort of ruins ones chance to just be frank. I'll never be frank with you. And that's sort of sad, when I think on it, for you may not truly know what I got at, if I were frank...and you'll never be frank, either, or I've not known you to be very frank. You're more Houdini.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » August 29th, 2010, 6:12 pm

franky and johnny

Seems like every thing i reaD THESE days says that women more into thinking AND talking about relationships then men. Women more worried about ending up alone or so they say. I miss my true love sometimes, other times I miss my dog.

No I am not that frank with you, many times I say what i think you want to hear. I did not pick up on any romanc e in that video clip. It was all about fucked up truck drivers for me. I still have not watched it all the way through.

This woman on woman thing between my sister and his girlfriends so interesting to me. Women pick up o n each other men so clueless except for men of genuis who have the gift to write women. Not me babe, no creativity in me that is why I belong on a website like studio eight the way a cocktail onion belongs on a b anana split. Baby due soon I have moved in with my sister and brother in law for a couple of weeks, maybe I caN HELP, been a hell of a mellow drama my messiah comjplex is running on steroids or something.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”