cut and paste

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

zero_hero

cut and paste

Post by zero_hero » December 2nd, 2010, 4:30 pm

Love In The Ruins

Now in these dread latter days of the old violent beloved U.S.A. and of the Christ-forgetting Christ-haunted death dealing Western world I came to myself...

The poor USA! Even now, late as it is, nobody can really believe that it didn't work after all. The USA didn't work! Is it even possible that from the beginning it never did work? That the thing always had a flaw in it, a place where it would shear, and that all this time we were not really different from Ecuador and Bosnia-Herzegovina, just richer.

What a joke; God saying, here it is, the new Eden, and it is yours because you the lordly Westerners, the fierce Caucasian-Gentile-Visigoths, believed in me and in the Jewish Event though you were nowhere near it and had to hear the news of it from strangers, But you believed and so I gave it all to you, gave you Israel and Greece and science and art and the lordship of the earth, and finally even gave you the new world that I blessed for you. And all you had to do was pass one little test...
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”