Time

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

Hypatia

Re: Time

Post by Hypatia » December 20th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Dame I am sorry I did a back edit, I don't know if you saw the twisted sister video I posted. I love that song, but the only way I can listen to it is a a heavy metal version.

Arcadia I had this video posted
Oh Come All Ye Faithful by Twisted Sister.
but decided it was not appropriate for mixed company. you know the day I can reply to someone's post without filtering through "gender" that will be the day I begin to walk the path of mindfulness

in the meantime I saw SooZen posting yesterday on the Story Board, and I been thinking who has the biggest brain on Studio EIght. I think it must be mnaz. I deleted a reply to his Theology post on the story board because I wimped out.

Gluten for punishment
that is why Nietzsche is like a guru to me
Jesus him self had done away with the very concept of “guilt,” he denied that there was any gulf fixed between God and man; he lived this unity between God and man, and that was precisely his “glad tidings”.
I used to be smart.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » December 20th, 2012, 4:14 pm

but decided it was not appropriate for mixed company. you know the day I can reply to someone's post without filtering through "gender" that will be the day I begin to walk the path of mindfulness

hey, s-t! I don´t understand you, but it´s OK! :)

in the meantime I saw SooZen posting yesterday on the Story Board, and I been thinking who has the biggest brain on Studio EIght. I think it must be mnaz.

good to know about SooZen! :D and about mnaz´s brain, well... I don´t know!, it´s not my problem! :wink:

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 20th, 2012, 4:38 pm

It is good to know you don't understand me. 8)
Sometimes I don't understand myself
My problem with mnaz's brain was not apparent to me till you mentioned it. :?

I ought to take the bull by the horns and confront it, I am going to post my reply again to him.

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » June 28th, 2013, 9:36 am

My only problem with mnaz's brain these days is when he deletes a post I loved. Sometimes I reply to his posts as a pre-emptive strike, just to stop him deleting, I have tried to delete myself so many times so I have no call to criticize anyone about it, but he writes some thing that pierces my heart/brain, but and I go back to re read it and it is gone. I wonder does he worry about being too negative, I can't hardly make it with out his negativity, it keeps me from punching out walls, and slitting my throat.

I kick myself for not downloading everything he writes to save it, "the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

but that is not his problem

nothing too do toodo do to do toodle loo
"the pity of punctuation"
I used to be smart.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » June 28th, 2013, 10:42 am

Hey, I have these same worries with your posts
that they'll just rocket off into space, not to be seen again, if I don't quick grab on.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 28th, 2013, 8:02 pm

The Rest of My Life is For Sale

"Tired, I am just so tired. I sometimes want to give up my life. I don't want to belong to myself. I just want to live online and let netizens arrange the rest of my life."

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/wit ... 69997.html

Very sorry about the deletions, just sometimes when I post something to the poetry board or haiku that does not ring true I get embarrassed, posters remorse. I have tried not to totaly delete them, I re-post them here on my art blog

But at least I don't go back and delete them after someone has replied to them. I can never apologize for that enough, especially to jimboloco. If you go back to my first couple of thousand posts to studio eight most of those have been deleted. jimboloco said that realy jacked his jaws.

It all started with a mnaz post about mile marker 268* Maybe I am not that suicidal anymore. I hope not. I keep thinking about Lew Welch, suppose I had been a better friend But could you have any better friend than Gary Snyder?
I don't know, read an article about Lew the other day :|

Is there any post that you remember that I deleted?

I'd be flattered to think you might remember any of them. :P

short timer

STOP scribbling; hit the submit button, log off and GO!!!

Post by short timer » June 29th, 2013, 8:58 am

a note to oneself as the sun climbs to 104 degrees and I sit in front of an air conditioner blowing smoke.

Free Rice

http://www.landscaper.net/short.htm

Hypatia

Re: Time (a snare and a delustion)

Post by Hypatia » June 29th, 2013, 9:36 am

"Oh jacky!",she would say, "It is a snare and a delusion."

This will never pay
What pays me is keeping them wheels turning. I will never make 13 miles today.
I'll ride up to the Lutheran church and around the parking lot and back, six miles. dam lucky if I make it that far and don't stroke out. I had better take a breather half, sit and rest on the concrete bench under the shady live oak tree, look out on the graves and try to remember a poem about a life being as lonely as a church yard?
I used to be smart.

short timer

Post by short timer » October 25th, 2013, 3:41 pm

Hey, I have these same worries with your posts
that they'll just rocket off into space, not to be seen again, if I don't quick grab on.
sorry you have a worry with my post when they take off into space and disappear into time
time, time, time, time, precious time
what?
a mantra
time for those that love

Never knowing if you will see your true love again
is what separates us boys from the men :P

Free Rice

http://www.landscaper.net/short.htm

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”