Stolen Childhoods

Truckin'. Still truckin'...

Moderator: stilltrucking

Hypatia

Stolen Childhoods

Post by Hypatia » May 8th, 2014, 9:54 am

fight with my little rock and roller this morning, got the adrenalin shakes the kid ain't right. He thinks I want to fight him, I tell him in my kindest voice I can muster, I don't want to fuck with your head, I am not mad at you, I don't want to hurt you, I am telling you this cause I love you. This is not a schoolyard fight, I am seventy three years old, if I was really angry at you, and I wanted to fight you I would want to kill you, and not in a fair fight, I would kill you like the coward I am I would come up behind you and cut your throat. So he turns his back on me, and says come on, I ask him if he thinks I am crazy. This all started because he tried to bullshit when I questioned him about an idiot light that came on in his car. He keeps telling me what it means and I kept asking him if he researched it. But oh no, nobody can tell him anything about cars, he knows what it is because yada yada yada...
I used to be smart.

Hypatia

Re: Stolen Childhoods

Post by Hypatia » May 8th, 2014, 9:56 am

It was a time for
The Humor of Christ, Elton Trueblood,

I should have at least used the humor of jitterbug, he would have smiled and made a joke.
band of brothers.jpg
band of brothers.jpg (3.95 KiB) Viewed 2225 times
me and jitterbug
I used to be smart.

Unk

Re: In my face

Post by Unk » May 9th, 2014, 2:24 pm

morning rounds
diet 238.6
I can wipe my ass again
bend over tie my shoes

North Korea, racial slurs, imagine that

Bikes, bike lights, crazy for bike lites and nites

what was this about

in my face
yeah he got right uo in my face, I got to smile now, next time he does it I have to remember to laugh, jitterbug would have.

rock and roll down syystem
we wound up talking about music
thanks dino

Unk

Post by Unk » May 14th, 2014, 10:09 am

the best of times the worst of times

Blind faith after a storm in may with the windows open and a cool sunshine breeze

feeding my dog cooking for my dog she loves to eat, petting her back she loves to pet
life is good for a dog these days, she only worries about the the thunder,

and I wonder
so many things to keep up with
in the news so busy all the time thinking about what I should be thinking about, Antarctic ice sheets and schoolgirls in Nigeria, Malaysian airliners, who is Kasey Cassem and where is he, honoring our heroes we salute the soldier but don't think too deep of the reason for the war if only we could just make good movies about war, instead of bad wars about movies and it don't matter whose in Washington Madame Defarge is still knitting
thanks dino

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 14th, 2014, 10:38 am

clouding up here but think i'm gonna chance a roll - been riding all the time - been on google maps trying to figure out loop routes - change it up - dropping weight too & legs are growing in endurance from a winter of doing nothing - the Tripel tasks me without mercy - didn't expect it to be so tall geared - but it has brought physical changes - feel like i'm cheating when i ride the Coyote now - i ride it when i just want to take it easy - like yesterday when i rode it into town instead of the Tripel - i need lights for the Tripel - nite riding coming up - thunderstorms with hail last night -
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Unk

Post by Unk » May 14th, 2014, 11:08 am

sometimes I wake up and it takes a while for a nightmare to fade,
a nightmare storm
a huge mass of warm wet air moving north from the gulf
huge mass of cold dry chugging south from the artic
like to trains colliding

feel lost this morning, my bike in the shop
till thursday

I just deleted this from another board cause is seemed so down, going to paste it here

like a lingering bad dream wrote by another hand than my own it almost seems as I sit here listening to the birds on the last cool morning of spring, summer is coming with a vengence and I am looking forward to checking out my new headlight when it gets here
http://www.amazon.com/Metro-360-Hotshot ... +Light+Set
night riding like a carrot on a stick for me right now. thirty pounds lost thirty to go
Sitting here typing listening to
Blind faith, with the windows open after an all night storm in May and a cool sunshine breeze like a cool hand on a fevered brow.

A good morning to alive on
out of sorts because I miss my bike
what am I going to do when I can't ride no more
or type compulsively on studio eight
was Hunter S. Thompson just depressed by current events was that his greatest pain, for America?
Phil Ochs should have ate a cookie
why am I so preoccupied with suicide, as if I knew something about myself that I don't want to know, passing thoughts become obsessive

they say Hemingway had his typewriter and Virginia Wolfe her friends

1. ผลดีอันเกิดจากการดูแลเอาใจใสและการเห็นอกเห็นใจ : Her kind gesture to him in time of despair cool hand on a fevered brow.
thanks dino

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 14th, 2014, 9:15 pm

wow - that's a hotshot light combo - should do ya good - I'd love to equip the Tripel with equipment like that - why is your bike in the shop?

jackofnightmares

Post by jackofnightmares » May 15th, 2014, 8:54 am

Sitting here with the sun at my back every morning as I type across the shadow of my head reflected in the screen.

Bike in the shop because the wheels need truing duh my dumb ass, when I bring it in every night instead of lifting it over the four inch concrete sill. I bump it over. I been peddling away oblivious to the fact that my wheels were shaped like pretzels, almost :wink:

Not my dog I am feeding, it is the bear's my dearly beloved brother in law, feeding pets is the most yin thing I do these days, if only I was half the man the bear's dog thinks I am.

Oh yes one more thing I do, I open doors for cats because door knobs just don't work for you if you got paws instead of hands. five cats here now because my sister is a sucker for sad songs, and brokenhearted ex girlfriends of her son. I try to put my mind into a woman's skull, how can you be homeless with three cats driving around in your mustang :?

Woman just want to be happy I suppose, they need someone to make them happy. Maybe :? They need babies to feed. Is that what the Buddhist mean when they say pretty girls make graves?
Sitting here trying to put the Mind of the Christ into my skull

If I had the dough I would get this one
http://cygolite.com/products/centauri1700.html
"Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect" Santayana The Idea of Christ in the Gospels

the mingo

Post by the mingo » May 16th, 2014, 10:12 pm

with that one you could see all the way to every border of Texas if the earth were flat 8)

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » May 25th, 2014, 6:44 am

may 25
five thirty six am
seventy and humid
hour to sunrise got to get lights on new bike

the keys to the kingdom
is that all there is
patti paige or peggy lee
a jewish war veteran of world war two comes home from the phillipinesislands where left his little grass shack and little brown girlfriend to marry a shiksa in baltimore cause only she could love him and he had to die from a broken heart
kindest man who ever lived, wish I had more of him in me, maternal uncles, a high honor to be one, little sister living in t he shadow of fear, shadows of magnetic resonance vibrating atoms of medical magical machines and the dumb asses who don't have a clue of what they are seeing in a woman's pelvis.
doctor doctor
what can they be
nodules or masses or cancer

it ain't easy being green
Christ was bitchin about that cross to his father some gospoels say
what's canon or cannnon
cannon
what to believe
the hour I first believed

post pacfist pacific the specific ocean is mighty big
and I can't spell pasificist pascifist passive resist pasifist
fuck it I guess I will have to google
quaker reveriries
revelery calvery

my brain is defunct
going to get dress and ride,
this bike scares me
if homeboy had trouble how am I going to pedal it ?
Last edited by Hypatia on May 25th, 2014, 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be smart.

Hypatia

Post by Hypatia » May 25th, 2014, 6:44 am

there are no keys to the gates of hell
they are always open........the last of the just
from geezer memory
I used to be smart.

Return to “Asylum for the Terminally Vain”