Please drop a poem or writing of any flavour at the door...

The curled tales & ambiguous textarities of a mousey mind.

Moderator: mousey1

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » September 29th, 2009, 8:42 pm

Oh how beautiful mingo. Music to my eyes. Thank you.

I have gone quiet again as you see. I lately do not seem to have all that much to add to the word fray. I like to pop by though and read. Your artblog always a must see, you speaka my language!

Yes the ice caps melting fast and furious our world changing and all we can do is ride along with it it seems. And I, much like you think... Image well it's a helluva ride!

I am pretty good. Suffering allergies sneezing and itching and all that so I am hoping for a bit of rain to wet things down some so I can get relief.

Thanks for checking in on me! Image
I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!
Now my head twitches and I drool alot. Anonymouse

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/mousey1/shhhhhh.gif[/img]

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » September 29th, 2009, 8:48 pm

I've missed you, too, mousey1.

I hope that counts for sumthin anyway... lol... good to see you stopping by!

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » September 29th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Oh hi Doreen. Of course that counts for something
it counts for everything!!! And you know I'll always stop by, keep tabs and when in a talkative mood jibber jabber with the best of 'em. I see you've been rearranging things a bit, I almost lost my hole there for a moment :shock: I'm no longer living next door to mingo and trucking! Ah well, I just gotta cross the tracks and turn right instead of left and jog a bit! :D

Thanks for missing me. I have been around here and there trying to keep my mousey feet in things a little bit, nibble the tasty cheese.

I used to walk with my head in the clouds but I kept getting struck by lightning!

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 29th, 2009, 9:30 pm

I know what ya mean (I think) Somedays I ain't nothing to say. Other days I'm just too rasty & radical, totally unfit company. Tonight I'm just dragging ass. Completely blurred pixel. Goodnite.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » September 29th, 2009, 9:46 pm

New artlogs got added recently. I was just trying to mix it up a little bit so I didn't put the new ones down on the bottom. I really wish I had a way to put the Artlogs on their own page... and the Archives on another separate page ... and the regular forums on another page....
I have dreams I can't fulfill. I'm just a techie dummy.

I do always try to make something new or move things around 'cause change is fun and change is life! I put MINE in the archives! That's how I changed that. LOL... It got old, honestly. So many hits and rarely a reply. It was eating my ego away. It made me feel invisible so I just made myself invisible to comply.

haha... just being honest.

Love ya, lady! ... Image

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » September 29th, 2009, 10:03 pm

I love your honesty, Doreen. And no worries on the shuffling around, I found my way I always do.

I saw that you archived yourself. I feel that way too honestly. Sometimes it is a popularity contest. We all reaching out with our words and often it feels like our words are unheard. The thing is there is sooooo much to read on here...where to begin where to begin, so often it is hit and miss. I don't know what the solution is, someone is bound to get lost in the maze.

It is a struggle with our egos isn't it? We all have them no matter what we might say. I like to force mine to sit in the corner and behave...she often doesn't listen.

I love you too, Doreen, really. :D

mousey1

Post by mousey1 » September 29th, 2009, 10:06 pm

Hi, mingo. I'm often a blurred pixel myself. :shock:

It's nice to know that despite our mood and communicativeness or lack thereof we can still commune in spirit and quietly in word. Just sit by the fire and ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

G'night, bud. :D

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » September 30th, 2009, 10:10 pm

Frankly I think people just got sick of me. hahahaha

Or else it has something to do with the fact that I'm an admin on this site and they don't want to comment on my work because they don't think of me as a poet any more... only as an admin. Or else it's something else entirely... maybe my work stinks. LOL! I've mulled this over in my head repeatedly. Was just easier to move it. I might put it back up one day I donno. Haven't been writing much lately.... Or else I was just overly sensitive which is probably the best analysis.

And yeah, we all definitely have egos. I don't think I'm at all egotistical, though... I have the opposite problem...trying to raise and maintain my self esteem.

But we all do need some recognition... it's very important for people to get recognition...

Thanks for recognizing me. In my head, I can see your eyes from here and I recognize you too.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 30th, 2009, 10:46 pm

Hello sweet mouse.
Very nice to have met ya
and look forward to conversations
here and there when you pop in.

Doreen, I didn't even know you had an artlog. I guess I'd assumed the Dear Diary replaced it or sufficed. My sincere apologies.
I'll spend some time there.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 1st, 2009, 11:05 am

Hey Mouse & G'Mornin'. If it wern't for the discipline of a job and the need to eat I might just buy a horse & wagon and ride off to become a tinker of the heart & mind. One needs not only something to do but something to be also. I read something like that somewhere. Thoreau? Maybe. Don't read much anymore. Used to be a passion & I've had many hilarious moments with it. Now my life has become my entertainment. Thoreau again? Maybe. I scribble(to borrow Jack's way of saying it) more than I read. So much fertile ground. Hate to waste it so I trust it.

How the hell did I get off on this?

Anyways... have a hell of a day and fair snakes for all !!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 1st, 2009, 12:28 pm

I scribble(to borrow Jack's way of saying it)

I stole that from you amigo.

It must have been six years ago or maybe longer. One of the first pieces you wrote on litkick, it was about your wanderings down the west coast... Someone complimented you on being such an excellent writer. You said something like "I am not a writer I am just a scribbler."

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 1st, 2009, 1:12 pm

SadLuckDame wrote: Doreen, I didn't even know you had an artlog. I guess I'd assumed the Dear Diary replaced it or sufficed. My sincere apologies.
I'll spend some time there.
Nothing to apologize about. You didn't know I had one because I really don't at the moment. It's not in the Artlogs section. It's in the Archives below. That's why you didn't know about it. It's called "infinity sideways." But I wasn't posting this note to mousey1 as a plea to get people to read it. I know my stuff has been read because of the views. That said, if you'd like to read some, I'd be honored. It's not a diary, not at all. It's just a collection of poetry and audio files and maybe a few photos & art.

The Dear Diary thread was my version of the "perpetual jam" thread. All the threads in the GO forum for spontaneous writing are usually related to a theme. The "perpetual jam" thread seems to have a diary theme. People describe what they did that day. So, I thought it would be fun to name one Dear Diary and call it what it is. ;)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 2nd, 2009, 12:08 am

Jack, I said that? Shit! I thought it was you. I knew that mad cow disorder was gonna get me in the end. Thanks for seeing I needed sorting out on that.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 2nd, 2009, 9:45 am

sorry mingo
My eyes playing tricks on me again
Jimboloco said that.
I thought I was replying to him.
I love that guy
He has made me so mad sometimes that I got the adrenalin shakes so bad my hands were shaking so I could hardly type. But never once did the thought of raising my hand in anger against him cross my mind. That is good for me. So many thoughts of violence I have had. Maybe I have mellowed with age.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 2nd, 2009, 2:22 pm

Like a good wine.

Doreen, I made it through the first page. I gotta tell ya I was wow~ed every minute. I'm still going.

Return to “Mouse Droppings”