Click Here to Listen to The Good Woman Waltz cd (Americana)

A humorously serious look at life’s trials & tribulations,
American politics, religion, and other social madnesses by Beth Isbell.

Moderator: roxybeast

roxybeast

Click Here to Listen to The Good Woman Waltz cd (Americana)

Post by roxybeast » April 1st, 2009, 7:58 pm

I've collected together all 10 of the songs from my 2005 country/folk/americana cd The Good Woman Waltz recorded at a top-flight Nashville studio with some of that town's best studio musicians, including players that have toured or recorded with Faith Hill & Rascal Flatts. The songs are in order as they appear on the official cd. Plus, I've added the cleaned-up radio single version of the title cut at the end (the album version contains some cuss-words at the end of the song which kept it from being played on radio).

The title cut was the #1 country song in the Texas Top 40 shortly after it was released AND was selected by TAXI as one of their top 10 favorite songs in July 2008 AND was voted by fans as the #1 comedy song at ourstage.com in February 2009. Home, Watch Over Me and This River Is My Friend were also selected as being among "the best of today's music" and for radio airplay by Moozikoo radio in Nashville in 2008. Home is also endorsed by Gold Star Siblings which provides aid, comfort & support to the families of US Soldiers who have lost their lives in war. This River Is My Friend made the top 5 folk-religious chart at broadjam.com and stayed there for several months in late 2008-early 2009. Several other songs from this CD have also received radio airplay on college, community & internet stations.

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1329822

1. Serenity
2. Mama Said
3. Train Song
4. Watch Over Me
5. The Good Woman Waltz (album version)
6. I Want To Know
7. All Comes Down
8. Home
9. This River Is My Friend
10. This House of Love
*11. The Good Woman Waltz (clean radio single version)

This cd was released in 2005 under my former name Bill Isbell, prior to my transition from male to female and my name change to Beth Isbell, but I still play these songs live!

Return to “The Pregnant Pope”