Awesome Free Christmas Music Playlist - All The Favorites!

A humorously serious look at life’s trials & tribulations,
American politics, religion, and other social madnesses by Beth Isbell.

Moderator: roxybeast

roxybeast

Awesome Free Christmas Music Playlist - All The Favorites!

Post by roxybeast » December 18th, 2009, 11:27 am

I created this Christmas Favorites playlist on Last.FM ... chock full of some of the all time classics ... great listening ... anyway, here's the link so you can check it out & listen:

http://www.last.fm/user/roxybeast/libra ... _favorites

The playlist currently features a reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas by Patti Page, a full reading of How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Boris Karloff & all the songs from the Dr. Suess TV special, and tons of classic Christmas favorite albums from Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, Aaron Neville, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, Vince Gill, Harry Connick Jr., Ella Fitzgerald, Ray Charles, and classic singles from lots and lots of artist including Burl Ives, Tony Bennett, Andy Williams, Gene Autry, Brenda Lee, Bobby Helms, John Lennon, Amy Grant, etc. ... I also took the best cuts off of many ultimate christmas type collections ...

If you see a classic/favorite Christmas song that's not on the list ... let me know & I'll try to find it & add it ...

You can listen to any song on the list for free ... however, if you want to listen to the whole playlist continuously, you need to be a Last.FM subscriber ... but you can purchase a one month only non-renewing subscription for a one time payment of $3 ... Might be worth it just to have all your Christmas music set for your celebration or party with this one killer holiday playlist ... check it out!

And Merry Christmas! :), Beth

Return to “The Pregnant Pope”