Cheater!

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Cheater!

Post by Doreen Peri » May 11th, 2008, 8:16 pm

I cheated on myself once by taking myself out, getting myself drunk, taking myself home and taking advantage of myself and all the while keeping it a secret from myself. It was loads of fun and I have no guilt at all except I'm really angry at myself that I'd be so damn deceitful to me and as a result of the entire incident, I'm planning on breaking up with myself. The next time I see me, I'm going to tell myself off and that will be that. Then, at least I can enjoy myself without having do it behind my back. A clear conscience is a good thing. I'm a louse, I tell you! How could I DO that to me? Geez. I've HAD it with me!

I don't like cheating. It's not fair and it's rude and completely unethical. I've resigned myself to give me the boot. Tonight, I'll be putting my stuff out on the front porch in bags and boxes and the next time I come home, I'm not letting me in.

Artguy

Post by Artguy » May 20th, 2008, 10:19 am

So where does that leave guilt...all alone?

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 20th, 2008, 1:50 pm

heh... i donno... gotta think about that one, artguy

:D

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 21st, 2008, 8:48 pm

OK. I thought about it.

I never felt guilty for cheating on myself with myself because it was a threesome, after all, and those of us who enjoy those things have no guilt associated with it, so guilt must be all alone because none of us... me, myself, or i... feel any guilt whatsoever no matter how pissed off we are at each other.

Good call, AG!

;)

the mingo

Shameless Reeny 3 Bird

Post by the mingo » May 22nd, 2008, 8:08 am

shameless shameless shameless...shame is sexy...no, scratch that...shame passes sexy & goes all the way to erotic... wait i was in nicknames a moment ago-"a moment ago"o there's a poem in there somewhere i know there is...so how did i get here? i mean this isn't nicknames is it?...stupid computer the touchpad on this thing is soooo sensitive all ya have to do is breathe on it and next thing ya know you're somewhere else..."somewhere else" yep another poem...i mean the operator is supposed to be in control of his vehicle at all times!...nicknames...i'm gonna call ya from now on(or at least 'til tomorrow) Reeny 3 Bird 'cause of your painting...no! waitwait!... no its gonna be Shameless Reeny 3 Bird!YES! ... i'll write it on the nearest tree with a brush and white paint - "Reeny 3 Bird is Shameless! Forever! Thank God, Amen!!"...i hope thats ok being that this ain't nicknames and all and being as i am shamelessly lazy i just don't wanna go back that bad to wherever i was before i got here because i like it here but i gotta get back to "a moment ago" because i told ya there was a poem in that and its really beginning to bug me so i'm off on its call and if i find it i'll write that on the tree too with your nick and dedicate it to you too...Whoa! Lookout! Sit Down!
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 22nd, 2008, 12:34 pm

everything you write has a poem in it, it's true!

Shameless Reeny 3 Bird... heh

I like it! well I like Reenybird. hmmm..... well you can call me whatever you want, ming

Here's an interesting thing, speaking of ming, which rhymes and everything! ;) Well, maybe it's not all that interesting to everybody but you might find it to be, I donno. My cat's name is mingus.... after charlie... and sometimes I call him mingy but today, I was calling him MINGO! haha.... why? 'Cause he's a coooool cat. :P

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » May 22nd, 2008, 12:35 pm

PS - I change my avatar thingy all the time to something else so when the birds disappear and something else is there, you can call me something else if you want but just in case I don't know yer talkin to me, point to me first and say, "hey YOU!"

the mingo

hey You!

Post by the mingo » May 22nd, 2008, 1:50 pm

doreen peri wrote:PS - I change my avatar thingy all the time to something else so when the birds disappear and something else is there, you can call me something else if you want but just in case I don't know yer talkin to me, point to me first and say, "hey YOU!"

ok,hey You! it is & ever shall be!
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Return to “Infinity Sideways”