mobius maneuver

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

mobius maneuver

Post by Doreen Peri » June 27th, 2008, 11:05 pm

gonna have to figure out where to go with it next....everything needs to go somewhere. maybe trash it, cash it in, take it to another level on a dare, or stare it down with my big baby hazels, no blue here 'cept in my heart, gotta get a part of the corner on it, turn it around like a U, do a sideways double-parked maneuver to the street curb, keep the tires off the slant, angle it off the slope, squeeze it in like an outa place wince face, put it where it belongs if you hadn't guessed yet. gonna have to maximize this mess, make a slick trick decision, send it out for a text revision, do it myself with a big blue pencil, stencil my name on it, engraved like it belongs to me 'cause it does, lotsa silver leaves and shit, dip my pen in it, make it work like a top, spin it, spin it, spin it 'til what do i got? i donno but i'm gonna twist it around like a mobius strip, one side connected to the other, walk on down to the sound of my own voice, choice being the viable factor, select a stereo mode, double up on the amplitude, dude, do the wriggle, do the crude nose thumb, dumb like i am, dumb it out, crush the doubt about da bullshit, later say i lit myself up with a match, crash down dutifully near the shadow of a louvered slat, sun peaking in, back arched like a cat and me, scratchin my way out again!

oh shit! i got bit by the fricking bitch and it was me walkin on the wild side of a maneuver in a free rant case of let-me-out-the-fuck-of-here! let me the fuck out! fucking mobius strip goes round and round and i'm like spinnin', damn primary colors melting into mud... car's been wrecked. I'm done, son. you got it girl.

this is a whirl of a rumor
it's justa maneuver,
babe

westcoast

Post by westcoast » June 29th, 2008, 8:21 pm

passionate. me likes
:)

~westie

mtmynd

Post by mtmynd » June 29th, 2008, 9:19 pm

dat b. phun.

Lightning Rod

Post by Lightning Rod » June 29th, 2008, 10:04 pm

with your experience
you should be able to handle a strip :wink:
"These words don't make me a poet, these Eyes make me a poet."

The Poet's Eye

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » June 30th, 2008, 12:06 am

westie & mt - love you both
thank you for recognizing the passion n fun!

lrod- it's a mobius strip tease

Return to “Infinity Sideways”