OK that's it. I'm firing the maid.

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

OK that's it. I'm firing the maid.

Post by Doreen Peri » July 14th, 2008, 8:28 pm

This house is a mess. Damn Maid hasn't been doing her job for well over a month. Not only that, I strongly suspect she's intercepting my phone calls. I haven't had a message from a prospective employer or lover in weeks. The bitch. She's outa here.
Last edited by Doreen Peri on July 19th, 2008, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 14th, 2008, 9:32 pm

Wait. It just MIGHT be my Administrative Assistant who's intercepting the calls. She's supposed to be going through all these papers and also working as a bookkeeper to pay the bills. But since she's fucked up the bank account and the papers aren't files properly, hell, maybe it's HER who's intercepting the calls.

OK that's it. First thing in the morning, I'm getting rid of her. She's outa here.
Last edited by Doreen Peri on July 19th, 2008, 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

westcoast

Post by westcoast » July 14th, 2008, 9:38 pm

lol!!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 14th, 2008, 9:52 pm

Jesus Christ! I just went outside. You should see this fricking property! The landscape lady, well, she mowed the lawn the other day but the goddamn gardens are fricking overGROWN with weeds. This is unsightly. I'm tellin' ya, it's pretty clear to me now that you get what you pay for. I was TRYING to cut corners and not have to pay her too much. She did a good job for the past 14 years. Yeah, she's been a long-term employee. But this year? Fahgettabout it! She's screwed up bigtime!

The biggest hurt of all this is that my beautiful peonies should be in bloom by now but they seem dwarfed! The stems are only about half as high as they usually are this time of year. And some of the leaves are brown on the edges. Maybe it's diseased. Oh NO! I hope my landscape lady didn't hurt my peonies!

This is a day of cleansing. I'm done with her. She's OUTA here. Tomorrow morning without fail.

Hell, I'll just have to do it myself.

And now that I think of it, could it be HER who's been intercepting the calls?

I don't need this bullshit. These bitches have fucked up my life. I'm firing 'em all! Pronto!

westcoast

Post by westcoast » July 14th, 2008, 10:14 pm

call Homeland Security!!

~westie

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 15th, 2008, 11:24 am

It gets worse.

This morning I discovered that my literary agent hadn't submitted ONE poem for publication during the past 10 years and she's been taking 10% off the top the whole time.

I also found out that my social manager doesn't have me scheduled for any soirees for the rest of the entire summer.

Plus my financial manager as been playing havoc with my bank account. Damn thing is almost totally depleted.

I'm changing the locks on the door. They're all outa here!

Whole fricking organization is falling apart.

SmileGRL

Post by SmileGRL » July 16th, 2008, 3:54 pm

heh! sounds like you're having a rough time with yourse...err...the help :mrgreen: maybe a little teambuilding...

:P

constantine

Post by constantine » July 18th, 2008, 12:21 pm

parasitical bastards!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 18th, 2008, 11:24 pm

smilieOne... there's no such thing as team building around here. They each have a mind of their own. Very independent thinkers and they're not good at all working together. I was thinking of consulting stilltrucking about this situation. Maybe he can give me some feedback about how to unify this group. Then I decided to fire them all.

dino - I'll say! I forgot to mention that somebody also raided my refrigerator and cupboards and now there's no fricking food in the house! I don't know which one to blame! They all would claim they're innocent and they've all been losing weight recently so geez... who the heck knows what happened to the food!

Tonight is the worst. Tonight I'm supposed to be headed out of town to go to the beach. I go to the beach every year the third week in July. But my fricking travel agent screwed up the plans! She claims there wasn't enough money in the bank account to make the reservations at the hotel and blames it on the accountant. The accountant claims it wasn't HER responsibility since she's not been tasked with budgeting for a trip to the ocean. And the bank claims I withdrew all the money myself. Idiots.

Full moon tonight, too. Would have been a perfect evening to arrive at the shore.

Needless to say, I fired my travel agent this afternoon. I sent her packing. That's better than she did for me.

westcoast

Post by westcoast » July 18th, 2008, 11:43 pm

yep, clean house and begin anew ;)

what a HOOT this segment is doreen.

~westie

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » July 19th, 2008, 12:23 am

i say if you can't fire the hired help, well than who can a person fire?
meanwhile, i can send you a baggie filled with negev style sand
and together with a glass of water and a cocktail umbrella, you got yourself a beach!
(you might want to take a shower and drip while enjoying the aforementioned props)

westcoast

Post by westcoast » July 19th, 2008, 12:36 am

rotflol

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 19th, 2008, 12:49 am

No. My Stage Manager already researched the possibility of bringing in various props and the bitch didn't do her job. She talked to people who planned on sending small various parts of a set such as what you're describing, judih...

Which reminds me that I haven't even mentioned her. My Stage Manager. Who has bigtime dropped the ball on the entire goddamn production.

Not only that, there are the stage crews who have a big part in this but hell, I can't implicate THEM! Jeez! They only create and move off and on stage all the necessary scenery.

Look.

Thanks, judih, but no thanks. You're going to have to talk to my Production Director about this offer and since I fired her yesterday, well good luck.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » July 19th, 2008, 1:31 am

ah, the old my ex-people will get together with your ex-people
at the club that's been closed because their ex-people all went the way of the pink slip (or so they might have said if they were still around)

i'm outa here while the internet people are still keeping the juice running

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » July 19th, 2008, 1:44 am

judih!

... do you really think that the internet people can figure this shit out?.....

omg .. i HOPE so!

'cause if they don't? well hell, i'm gonna have to let them go!

they'll be fired tomorrow! no doubt about it!

;)
iloveyoubtw

Return to “Infinity Sideways”