Just call me Xena Peretz

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Just call me Xena Peretz

Post by Doreen Peri » October 31st, 2009, 12:32 am

C'est moi!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 4th, 2009, 3:09 am

Je suis Xena.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 4th, 2009, 11:59 am

I was gonna ask who Xena Peretz is but that was two days ago & since then I've changed my mind 'bout it. Besides I've got gunslingers ridin' my train who won't talk to me so you see I've my hands full & can't afford to party much beyond my front door. Whoever she is I hope she's not associated with these 'slingers cuz they don't look like the kind what would buy lottery tickets or have an account on Pogo.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 4th, 2009, 12:55 pm

Well since you're so busy and your hands are so full and you can't party past your front door and since you've changed your mind about asking anyway, I'm very busy today, my hands are full, and I don't have time to tell you anyway.

LOL! ;)

I crack myself up.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 4th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Touche! I guess I'm in my place for sure now. If I could only stop laughing.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 4th, 2009, 3:41 pm

Well, I'll tell you anyway now that you didn't ask. ;)

Someone talked me into joining Second Life. Ever been there? http://secondlife.com

Xena Peretz is the name I selected for my avatar.

She's beautiful. Exotic. Sexy. Smart. Talented. Creative. And physically fit. Just like me in real life.

lol :P

I was also thinking it would make a great pen name.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 4th, 2009, 11:28 pm

Thx, doreen. I checked out the link & you're right it would make a good pen name.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » November 5th, 2009, 12:06 am

Doreen Darlin'. I read this, then had to try it out. I made Mya Darkwatch, but I'm clueless after dressing her like a sex kitten. Was all I could muster. No clue how to make money, build and work. I kept clicking everything I saw. Twice I carried around wrapped boxes I took as gifts. No idea what I'm about.
I'll tinker again sometime.
But, mostly I'm a WOW addict if I can be. I've a guy bud who keeps me intact.

Thanks for showing this though. Looks interesting.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 5th, 2009, 12:22 am

Dame... I have no idea yet either! Seems it can be quite time consuming. Just had a friend ask me to join so she could show me around but I didn't get too far, not even as far as you. I dressed Xena Peretz half way.. haha... then the dressing mechanism didn't seem to be working right so she looks sorta like me in real life, halfway dissheveled.. lol... then I went to the tutorial spot... and learned how to jump and walk and fly... and sit down and stand up. That's all I know about it at the moment. That was about a week ago.. Haven't gone back yet because I haven't had time.

I did hear a radio show on public radio talking about Second Life... and apparently it's a HUGE deal! Lots of people play this game and create worlds, businesses, lives, inside there!

I need a FIRST life so, I doubt if I'll have time to pursue this much. But I DO like the name I picked AND I like the name you picked, too!

Maybe one day when we're not too busy, our avatars can meet there and have lunch? LOL ;) ... might be fun! .. and explore it together.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » November 5th, 2009, 12:37 am

Oh, me too. I picked up a beach ball to put on a table, flew to a hot air balloon and went for a spin, made a guy friend who freaked me out cause I could hear him talking on the headset, and pray he hadn't heard me yapping away about my doll's red little top. I logged after that episode, lol.

A coffee in our second life would be a good time to me, catch me any weekend and I can hop on for a bit with ya. We can go skinny dipping off the isle Kazov by the Dude ranch. I hear everything's bigger in Texas. We can hunt the second life cowboys down by their watering hole. We might get a handful, it'll last all week, if we're good.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » November 7th, 2009, 12:16 am

Really? They have all that stuff in there? What fun!

Yes, let's hop a bit,
skinny dip, hunt the cowboys
down, stop by at the watering hole,
though I don't think they can
hold us there!

hah! Looking forward to it, SLD!

Return to “Infinity Sideways”