Italy

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Italy

Post by Doreen Peri » January 3rd, 2011, 2:11 am

I want to go to Italy. Really bad!

neologistic
Site Tech Support

Re: Italy

Post by neologistic » January 3rd, 2011, 3:17 am

Let's go!

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Italy

Post by Doreen Peri » January 3rd, 2011, 8:32 pm

OK. Who's driving?

heh :D

I saw a show on PBS recently about Italy. Every time I see a show about Italy, I want to go. There's a VERY cool DVD series where they show you Italy from a helicopter.... with beautiful Italian music in the background and very little narration... just some. It's AWEsome! I have to buy it! I saw 2 parts of it during begging week on PBS and put it in my Amazon shopping cart months ago. They fly over various fishing villages and other villages and swoop down so you can see closer and the narration is so minimal it gives you info about the villages, the history, etc, but you also feel like you're there without the intrusion of too much description.

I'd love to go for like 2 or 3 months... just bring my backpack and my laptop and some canvases and paint and my camera and that's it.....

I might want to move there one day. The weather is beautiful, the beaches are to die for, the culture is extremely inviting to me (I feel like I'm Italian but I'm not), the food and wine... mmmmmmm...... Italy. I dream of Italy more than of any other place. Including Aruba. :)

Return to “Infinity Sideways”