Dream Interpretation?

Lucid confusions & confessions by Doreen Peri.

Moderator: Doreen Peri

the mingo

Re: Dream Interpretation?

Post by the mingo » April 7th, 2011, 10:35 am

Yeah, I know. When it comes down to just text words are so powerful they get downright dangerous. Then if something does go flooey on ya you have no recourse but to use even more words to try & straighten it all out. Add emotions to the mix and you have all the right conditions for a meltdown. I have a healthy respect for the ghost in the machine & even with that it can rise up and bite ya out of nowhere. You get your house put back together yet ?
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Dream Interpretation?

Post by Doreen Peri » April 7th, 2011, 11:08 am

sigh... I pushed the wrong key or something and lost everything I typed.

Starting again. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. Yes, emotions do get involved on top of the text which is hard, sometimes, to interpret on the internet. My apologies. Thanks so much for understanding. The dream interpretation and all the time you put into it was very important to me and much appreciated!.

The insurance adjuster and the contractor are here right now talking. The kitchen is demolished down to the concrete slab, as is the adjacent family room and hallway. Soon, I'll know how much the insurance will cover so the contractor can get to work replacing everything and reinstalling flooring, cabinetry, etc. I suspect I'll be living on a construction site for the next week or two but we're moving forward. Thanks for asking!

Take care and thanks again for everything! :)

Return to “Infinity Sideways”