pleasing

Feb 2007
creativesoul

pleasing

Post by creativesoul » April 30th, 2008, 11:15 pm

i feel the fire burning on the inside, he does spin my clock. i wait eagerly for his return and i think of the many people that one persons love can rearrange thier perspective. My own love has created two human beings that are wonderful young men, I know that the love I gave them was part of the chemistry of the incredible people that they have become, but there were many people that loved them, 85 italian in-laws and a whole bunch of hawaiians, some Nigerian and some American, all of which have provided the alchemy of my sons.thier father has been an honorable man, and most men are intimidated by him. He has foresight, he can go somewhere like Chile and realize there is only one guy selling cemment and begin to provide it for a lesser price. He had the Midas touch in business and rose to the occassion as a father when it was time for me to change, when they were 13 and 16.That was a painful experience but autonomy always is, cutting the cord, and letting the horses run free.
I had an obsession for buffalo.i watched them for a few years until the little balls of fur appeared on the barbed wire fence, I thought I should weave blankets for the medicine man, and I went to schoolI kinda liked it and have been going ever since.I do not know exactly what I am doing there anymore except trying to be a counselor, and right now all I can give is advice about watching buffalo.
Somehow I do not think that is going to help the city slickers much. Sometimes the simplist things mean alot.I knitted a blanket and went to see my granny, and my aunt had clucked all her stuff, but I had the raggy blanket I made and one day she turned and looked at me and said"This is the best thing you ever did"the next right thing the next right thing makes a scarf, a blanket a sweater.
i feel pleasing. I love the dragon boats and being on the team, even if it is at 530 in the morning at the water front in Portland, with the birds and the machine we are becoming together ROW ROW
it is so different than anything I have ever done. There is a tiny spider on my desk and a cat eating near by, one licking its paws.i found like fifteen notebooks I wrote in. This was no accident.I love all of you, the friends I never actully see, but I feel you.

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » May 1st, 2008, 2:06 pm

I know that feeling CS
What is it about this website
I suppose it is all of us
But it is Doreen that makes this place an oasis.

Beautiful prose peace

this city slicker got a lot of pleasure out of it.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » January 15th, 2009, 12:21 pm

I used A lot of user names
not to confuse anyone
sometimes it is to amuse myself
depending on the mood I am in

I got mood swings
from here to Chicago

That is why I no long wish to be happy
I would rather be aware.

Happy just another mood swing
riding the bipolar roller coaster

Aware is my soul
an eye of the hurricane
the calm center rolling free.

Hester walks the talk
she know of what she speaks
I have watched her grow in strength over the years

love peace and taco grease
from the republic of texas
and all us sock puppets
still trucking et al.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

Return to “#29 - Portrait of Love Art Jam”