no more than a day is words......9/2/08

Reality written.
YABYUM

no more than a day is words......9/2/08

Post by YABYUM » September 3rd, 2008, 12:08 am

so the day has come where i have become a father.
so many times i am out on the deck and thinking about sunrises that i saw go slow into the slumber of another evening where i was i was in debt to demons of drink and in need of whores to make me smile while i knew the whole me was really looking to sit in a corner and brood over past hurt and follow throughs never followed so i followed the women who i write whores and we saw man we fuckin saw and we were guides to each other in so many sad ways i want to call them and know that they are alive but really thats just a bullshit sentence because we as whores knew what we were getting into and we made the best of it man i swear there were3 times that we made even a word like love seem to be something tanginble then the mourning came and we went for a coffee.

now i look to my wife and i pour a beer down my pain entrance with tupac in my ears so that i can type fast and not think cause is before and i love her and i love her and i love how she holds her and its hard because all of this love has brought out the wood the fuckin fag like people that call themselves my family and by family i mean the asshol;es of mothers side and if you as the reader think you need a background check then click on my shit and find where i was when i was a new member here on the studio

lets listen to why iam typing this shit to you anyway.....

ruby exists and mother still does
two sisters still exist
baby brother runs

when i was brooding my whole life in the corner i was thinking about a woman like denese i was thinking about a woman who would be like kelly but without the drugs i was thinking about how those women wanted to fuck and how much fun it was to not fuck them but instead to get high on all the drugs and all the alcohol that jesus believers would feed us for the night and i thought about how i wanted to be were i am right now

now i am where i am right now and shit is so awesome.
http://frombeerstobabies.blogspot.com/

Dave The Dov

Post by Dave The Dov » September 3rd, 2008, 7:43 am

You find yourself happy now!!!! :D
Last edited by Dave The Dov on March 25th, 2009, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » September 5th, 2008, 4:39 pm

I like the messy-so clear happiness & the awesome present in your text, yabyum!!!!! :D

great to know about you!!!!!!

Return to “Ronnie GETS it!”