Thank you Doreen

Tell us about you.
diesel dyke

Thank you Doreen

Post by diesel dyke » June 16th, 2008, 1:28 pm

I am a man who needs a lot of introduction. If you wanted the truth that is. Fortunately nobody wants that.

So I will make this as short and sweet as I can.
I am the oldest person posting here. I was born before the war. Yeah right, which war?

I am eternaly grateful to the heartless bitch that started this website. :wink: I would have used a bigger winkie but
you know it is a tough job not being the boss here, and somebody has to do it. As Peevette said "I think doreen is trying to tell us she is not the boss here" paraphrase from geezer memory.

All I got going for me these days is a dog that keeps biting the shit out of me, a motor cycle that I am frightened of and studio eight.
"We are made to be immortal, and yet we die. It's horrible, it can't be taken seriously. —ianeskimo"

Jacob

Post by Jacob » June 16th, 2008, 1:51 pm

As long as it's something to live and grow for, it's a life worth living. ;)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » June 16th, 2008, 2:24 pm

Hi Jacob
and thanks
I appreciate the sentiment
that is what I was trying to say
something to live for
I am old, but I am still happy to be alive
I think of great men, heroes of mine that have died young. St Martin L King for one, he was right longevity is a blessing.

To tell the truth I was coming back to delete my DD post and repost it as me. doreen cuts me some slack on the user names but she prefers that I confine them to my artlog she has provided me with.

That is kind of what I was hinting at when I said I need a lot of introductions. Stilltrucking, gypsyjoker, tarbaby, tinkerjack, Diana Moon Glampers, I forget the rest,

every once in a while I forget who I am logged into as, they all sound alike anyway, the same typos the same grammatical mistakes, etc.

I been obsessing on the war lately and the election, looking for somebody to blame.

I really like the stuff you posted so far, I hope you stick around.

I love my dog, but he is a vicious little son of a bitch, I think he is 15 or 16 years old, I got him last year when my next door neighbor went into an assisted living home and had to leave him behind. They were going to put him down cause nobody would take him.

The first dog I have had in 28 years.

Jacob

Post by Jacob » June 22nd, 2008, 1:47 pm

Does he tend to bark a lot? I'm beginning to dislike dogs due to their need to bark, even though they can be cute. Cats and other silent creatures are beginning to take hold instead. :P

gypsyjoker

Post by gypsyjoker » June 22nd, 2008, 3:11 pm

I love cats, honor them, such sweet warm cuddly carnivores. I wish I had the amygdala of a cat.

He don't bark much, got a terrible snarl though, sounds like a cat almost.
Free Rice
Avatar Courtesy of the Baron de Hirsch Fund

'Blessed is he who was not born, Or he, who having been born, has died. But as for us who live, woe unto us, Because we see the afflictions of Zion, And what has befallen Jerusalem." Pseudepigrapha

Arcadia

Post by Arcadia » August 21st, 2008, 8:40 pm

I am a man who needs a lot of introduction...wow!!!!!!!! are you sure you are the oldest??? :lol:

also my bows to not-so-much-boss doreen!!!!!!!!! :D

K&D

Post by K&D » December 3rd, 2008, 1:16 pm

Is it weird, that I like gypsy joker and tinkerjack for different reasons but I don't like disel dyke...maybe like the classic film technique i forget what its called something about russian blah blah blah

where you take the same image and intercut it with a nother picture like food or death...in the first they think the image of the man is hungry then they think he's sad but its the same picture.....

but then again i do beleive or i think i understand why you use the different names....maybe i don't and its just my impressions of them.
Blah!

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 4th, 2008, 7:42 pm

I have a dear friend here who was upset over the DD user name. She could not believe I was that stupid about stereotypes. I convinced her.

I meant it as a homage to a truck driver I met once. Someone I respected.

When I Googled diesel dyke I was shocked at what I found. Not what I intended at all.

:roll:

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » December 4th, 2008, 7:55 pm

"Yes, I hate him!" repeated Hester, more bitterly than before. "He betrayed me! He has done me worse wrong than I did him!" Let men tremble to win the hand of woman, unless they win along with it the utmost passion of her heart! Else it may be their miserable fortune, as it was Roger Chillingworth's, when some mightier touch than their own may have awakened all her sensibilities, to be reproached even for the calm content, the marble image of happiness, which they will have imposed upon her as the warm reality. But Hester ought long ago to have done with this injustice. What did it betoken? Had seven long years, under the torture of the scarlet letter, inflicted so much of misery, and wrought out no repentance?
I like that bit a lot but I wonder if Hawthorne ever considered that the mightier touch could be from another woman.

I hope you are not offended by this video, I got a stupid sense of humor too.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xYBoHujgJK0&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xYBoHujgJK0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

K&D

Post by K&D » December 4th, 2008, 9:24 pm

I love the "women are not decorations" photo! next to hooters waitress! i had to go to hooters for my first pro shoot..horrible service! they thought i was a guy the first couple minutes. the entering sappho pics pretty funny too.

Its a long song isn't it...

Ellen Degenerous is actually from New Orleans...found that the other day.

sterotypes are funny, before you come out, they are stinging...litterally i mean you just don't want to see them because of two reasons 1. you think, that can't be me (cause of course it isn't your an indidivual and 2. you think i don't want to be looked at as different

but then you come out and sometimes, sometimes depending on who's talking and what they are saying, stereotypes give you strenght...this video isn't one of those cases but it doesn't offend me. At least someon is aknowledging that dykes do exist in texas.
Blah!

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » December 4th, 2008, 10:02 pm

Jacob has done some good work. At least I think so.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VTRV_OLXeY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VTRV_OLXeY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"Please do not belittle my camera man, he did go to college for the camera work. All eight years of it"
This is a link to his website.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeSomebody2

Take care old friend.
I got to go but my friend can stick around
sincerely
jt
free rice

I used to be smart

Jacob

Post by Jacob » December 8th, 2008, 8:57 pm

tinkerjack wrote:Jacob has done some good work. At least I think so.
"Please do not belittle my camera man, he did go to college for the camera work. All eight years of it"
I always wondered if that made an impression on someone. :lol: Glad to know you enjoy.

Return to “Introductions”