Does anybody know me?

Tell us about you.
SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » March 8th, 2010, 11:04 pm

I guess a better way to put it fairly is I'm well read compared to those I know or interact with in reality, but I struggle retaining a lot of the stuff I'm reading with you and so comparatively low level when writing about Freud or Jung or the level you're on and most here, I feel very blond yet. :P
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » March 8th, 2010, 11:11 pm

Ok
I don't remember much about that rabbit.

I read the book liked it a lot.

But it has been so long ago.

I would like to see that new movie abot Alice all grown up.
Real-life reflections

Book explores the woman behind fiction's 'Alice's Adventures in Worder land'

The real Alice, Benjamin discovered, had a busy life. She was reportedly courted by one of Queen Victoria's sons; later married and lived in a grand home; lost two sons in World War I and, before her death in 1934, visited the United States and received an honorary degree from Columbia University. As Benjamin's narrator writes in the novel, "For eighty years I have been, at various times, a gypsy girl, a muse, a lover, a mother, a wife. But for one man, and for the world, I will always be a seven-year-old girl named Alice."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain ... 877.column
Sleep tight Dame
Thank you for taking an interest in this scribbling of mine.
I am sure interested in your writing.

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » March 9th, 2010, 12:16 pm

jimboloco sometimes mentions the four f hippy conscientious objector zero hero. maybe it is me, or the guy who got run off of litkicks for being a fool. Oh lordy those evil women of litkicks. dey makes me feel like a cross between The Big Bopper and Barry Manilow.

Well anyway, another one flies, over the monkey house. I think this is the first time my former self escaped the asylum for terminally vain and brokenhearted men.

Let me introduce how I think about myself. A maudlin look at my heart or maybe macabre might be a better word.

I am a guy who late in life remembered why √i/he loved Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop.

I hope she is still living
I don't want to know if she ain't
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » March 11th, 2010, 11:51 am

I remember when I thought about this sock puppet from the Plath poem. It was in response to something Hester p. wrote. I did a cut up of of the plath poem and a bit from the scarlet letter where Hester is ruminating on her time with Roger dodger. Can't find it. have to try again

who was it said
"have and another beer and the hell withit"
somebody on studio eigth. have search that

"Stay away from me American woman
I don't need your war machine"

Gender benders
I been trying to do paranoia lately. It is all the rage these days, from Jihad/jane in Pennsylvania to the shooter at the pentagon to Joe the pilot in Austin.

So I am fooling around with the gynecology of morals.
I see plots by the American Association of University women to put all these gender bender chemicals in the water by loading the cosmetic counters in stores with estrogen.

God bless those evil women of litkicks
for being honest enough to put their lust for world domination
right out front.

joking
of course
I owe them a lot
without them I would have never have found my way to Doreen's studio eight.

I am having a laundry crisis.
If I run out of socks I am going to need a website
free rice

I used to be smart

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » March 14th, 2010, 5:29 pm

Don't be lonely Jack, I can't be a catfish, but I'll jump like Alice did if that helps hours. I'm not much, I'm just a girl who writes you private notes and letters, sometimes poetry if the mood hits me...I make myself only so big but the smaller I am the better I fit in a pocket, keep that in mind.

Anyway, I've had a catfish to keep me fully entertained for years, all the joes who come knocking gots nothing to show that's not dull, they've only dull. They can't take me to an interesting place I've not known until him with the whiskers shows it. I swear it takes magic and that's the only thing I'll mention more on it for now.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

MrGuilty

Post by MrGuilty » March 14th, 2010, 8:11 pm

The Einstein Image Generator

Not to give invidious honors but judih in mind when lamb chop whispered to me about a sock puppet called MrGuilty. I always like Randy Newman lyrics too.

Me a teacher, yeah I would like that.
We have much to learn about guilt from each other.
I have an approximate idea of about where silent woman is. We can find each other if we needed to. Have not talked to her in ten years. My baby sister was falling off the edge of her mind it seemed to me and I needed a big sister to talk to about it.

I remember we all would eat that moldy rye bread and say things like "it doesn't matter if we ever see each other again."

When you show me a glimpse of your heart
your poetry
I am learned.
I used to be smart

Free Rice

Return to “Introductions”