Hello!

Tell us about you.
ephraim crud

Hello!

Post by ephraim crud » October 23rd, 2016, 8:34 am

me name is ephraim (eph, which rhymes with beef) crud. i live in Bristol, England, with me mum, Abalone (which rhymes with 'bone', not 'baloney' as the shell); me chicken, Henrietta and me pet brick, Alfred (named after Lord Tennyson).
Many thanks to Doreen for the invitation. it'll be nice to get away from that bloody Gibbon creature! :D eph.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Doreen Peri » October 23rd, 2016, 12:58 pm

I was pronouncing it eff not eef in my head. Just imagine all the other things I get all mixed up in there! Welcome to the Studio! We call it 8, the great sign of infinity turned sideways, where anything wonderful can happen and does! Hope you enjoy yourself. It's a bit slow these days but we have a fine crew of creative souls (none are sour and rude) and I'm glad you stopped by. What exactly do you feed Alfred, by the way? You've already got my mind churning.

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 23rd, 2016, 1:33 pm

Hi ephraim and welcome to studio8, a place of space and camaraderie.

ephraim crud

Post by ephraim crud » October 24th, 2016, 1:49 am

Doreen Peri wrote:I was pronouncing it eff not eef in my head. Just imagine all the other things I get all mixed up in there! Welcome to the Studio! We call it 8, the great sign of infinity turned sideways, where anything wonderful can happen and does! Hope you enjoy yourself. It's a bit slow these days but we have a fine crew of creative souls (none are sour and rude) and I'm glad you stopped by. What exactly do you feed Alfred, by the way? You've already got my mind churning.
Hello Doreen! ha, there's enough effs in the world already! i'm sure your head's interior is as lovely as the outside, and thank you for the welcome.
As to Alfred's diet, cigarette ash! :D eph

ephraim crud

Post by ephraim crud » October 24th, 2016, 1:53 am

judih wrote:Hi ephraim and welcome to studio8, a place of space and camaraderie.
thank you for the welcome, judih. i shall enjoy me sojourn here to the full! thank you. :D eph

CieraBrier

Post by CieraBrier » January 26th, 2017, 8:52 am

ephraim crud wrote:me name is ephraim (eph, which rhymes with beef) crud. i live in Bristol, England, with me mum, Abalone (which rhymes with 'bone', not 'baloney' as the shell); me chicken, Henrietta and me pet brick, Alfred (named after Lord Tennyson).
Many thanks to Doreen for the invitation. it'll be nice to get away from that bloody Gibbon creature! :D eph.
Hello Doreen! ha, there's enough effs in the world already!

Return to “Introductions”