Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

stilltrucking

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by stilltrucking » September 30th, 2012, 10:57 am

Veronica?

Doreen's vacation pictures from a couple years ago.

Sitting here thinking how much I hate Gram Parsons even if he did break the wild horse in my heart. I sometimes wonder if there is such a song I only heard him play it once I think by a friend in virginia who died when he did not have to.

I thought about choking my chicken this morning and then realized I did not have to.

I read about a thing called "sling shot" makes enough clean drinking war for a hundred people every twenty four hours brought to you buy the Coca Cola Company for pennies a day.

So many people out there doing St Francis, I want to put my forty seven percent shoulder to the wheel of karma, ramble ramble gamble and scramble
weird sisters hand in hand
by the pricking of my thumbs
something romney comes

he cums alright
I am going to register to vote, I would not want him and Paul Ryan on my conscience, got dam jimmy cricket

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 30th, 2012, 11:05 am

looks like I blew the banjo solo on the photographs - thx jack - don't know why I thought Veronica had posted them - :oops:
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » September 30th, 2012, 11:18 am

I don't know why I said anything about it. :? I think the onion post was soberduck, remember him? I have not seen him post in years, I did not want to blow his cover if he is using a new user name, but I just did I think?

He lives in tidewater Virginia his family has lived there for over two hundred years. I envied him his family roots. My family the refuse of teeming shores. What beautiful pictures of boats and rivers he used to post.

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » October 1st, 2012, 1:56 am

This is the best cover of the song I have heard, I think I like it better than Dylan's.
Steve Earle & Lucia Micarelli - One More Cup of Coffee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f1_1vEomck
I got to register to vote tomorrow I do not want to but I got to.
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 21st, 2012, 8:28 pm

Diana Moon Glampers

Post by Diana Moon Glampers » November 1st, 2012, 12:22 pm

Another Kevin Welch song

Free Rice

"a sixty-eight-year-old virgin who, by almost anybody's standards, was too dumb to live. Her name was Diana Moon Glampers."

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 8th, 2012, 4:00 am

the wind is running high with a hunter's moon in the sky - the mountains are far off like women posing naked and o i could camel on it but making a cake is about as much fun I mean do you think anyone is born for the sole purpose of writing a book about vampires but what else?

the linemen are still busy trying to restore power after the last author blew through. Fins on cars disappeared about 1960 except for a holdout or two. There are even some old forts around from the 18th & 19th century for sakes and Pocohantas made it into a jazz tune.

that's who i want for president - Pocohantas - hell she can be the whole damn gov't from what I can see ...

her father should have carried out his intention and killed that bastard Capt.Smith -

O from the thundering heights of the Gospel of John !

... then, after Pocohantas is done being the gov't she can make Indian vampire movies only there would be no vampires in them - all the vampires would be Wendigo's ... and her father would be Abe Lincoln with a war hatchet in his hand ... ok, sure, i'm going to bed ...

... the juju caterpillars are well on their way to getting their wings unless the children eat them first ... it's happened before ...

Goodnite, you princes of Maine
Goodnite, you kings of New England

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 8th, 2012, 11:52 am

I figured you were out and about in the November World
Missed reading your stuff.

When I think about the elders I think of this old woman who still will not speak of The Navajo Long Walk. Traditional people do not speak of evil times it is said because they fear any mention of them will bring them back.

sun kissed.PNG
http://sunkissedthefilm.com/

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 8th, 2012, 3:03 pm

Thx Jack - I had not heard of this one ... sorry been scarce - there is an outage down to work been going on since the middle of October ... it's wearing me down working every day with no days off but the OT is piling up and with it & my tax return (if the winter or the Jeep don't gobble it up first) I'll be in range of an inflatable kayak or raft by next kayak season ... getting excited enough to be out on the 'net lookin' again - that's me in the video - i'm three feet tall and pointing up at the sky going "Boss! Boss! the plane! the plane! 8)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 12th, 2012, 2:16 pm

RE{ camera girls

had a partner in crime, a world war two vet/ navy carrier he was a fireman, never talked much about it, good old boy from ala gotdamma bamma or something like that, in a Dairy queen in Idaho he embarrassed me but made me laugh when looking at a poster of the goddess of the dairy queen showing every outline of her bikini he said pretty loud outloud "...!—look at the jaws on that pussy"

How many buttons does she have on that blouse?
Attachments
button up.PNG

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 13th, 2012, 2:22 pm

ah yes, the toothed vagina! I die each time she makes that sound! Got to love those navy boys! I count five plus the gather clip at the breasts

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 13th, 2012, 8:24 pm

A Strange Resignation
Why was Petraeus Really Ousted?
http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/11/12/ ... ly-ousted/
Accustomed to being a demigod, expert at polishing his own celebrity and swaying public opinion, Petraeus did not accept the new president’s desire to head for the nearest exit ramp on Afghanistan in 2009. The general began lobbying for a surge in private sessions with reporters and undercutting the president, who was trying to make a searingly hard call.

Petraeus rolled the younger commander in chief into going ahead with a bound-to-fail surge in Afghanistan, just as, half-a-century earlier, the C.I.A. had rolled Jack Kennedy into going ahead with the bound-to-fail Bay of Pigs scheme. Both missions defied logic, but the untested presidents put aside their own doubts and instincts, caving to experience.

Once in Afghanistan, Petraeus welcomed prominent conservative hawks from Washington think tanks. As Greg Jaffe wrote in The Washington Post, they were “given permanent office space at his headquarters and access to military aircraft to tour the battlefield. They provided advice to field commanders that sometimes conflicted with orders the commanders were getting from their immediate bosses.”

So many more American kids and Afghanistan civilians were killed and maimed in a war that went on too long. That’s the real scandal.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/opini ... ation.html

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 14th, 2012, 12:56 pm

Make that six buttons - the general certainly likes his brunettes - don't know if the deaths in Afghanistan can be laid at the General's door ... seems to me all that belongs on the doorsteps of bin laden & bush ... but I've had my war & as far as I give a shit they can have it ... these bastards making the decisions or not making them as the case may be are never there on the ground to see the final result of it all which always translates into human blood, agony, & shit-your-pants fear & death ... if your lucky ... for the moment I have all I can do just to pay the rent, keep food in the house, gas in the tank, fuel in the furnace, & clothes on my back ... read once where the vendors contracted by the Continental Congress to deliver food to Washington's troops served up biscuits full of worms and meat full of maggots - when they delivered anything at all - and, as usual, the troops on the ground were the first to know the score - God bless 'em they fought on anyway figuring a bloody dream was better than no dream at all ... yeah realized last night looking at the photo you posted again that I had miscounted - six in all that I can see - she certainly is a healthy Gentile ain't she? 8)

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » November 15th, 2012, 11:05 am

Thank G d for healthy Gentiles
Glad I got to vote just to off-set the bear's vote for the white guy.
I also thank G d that my baby sister has a husband to look after her (the bear is my affectionate name for my brother in law, bless his heart)
He was a big old friendly Texan before he married my baby sister. Look at him now, horse and carriage love and marriage. this is there second marriage to each other. They been at it thirty two years now, the first marriage only lasted about ten years, this one has lasted over twenty. I hope they make a go of it this time because I can't afford another divorce.

Yeah six buttons, a titillating pose for a dirty old Jew like me.
So much left to imagine the way she leans forward and the blouse opens just to reveal a hint of the black lace cleavage. So much more salacious than just looking at a bare mammary gland.

A frigging cat fight, poor old Petraeus got his tit in a ringer, reminds me of the bitch in Fatal Attraction IF i feel compassion it is mostly for Mrs. Petraeus, another woman done wrong. I wish we would just get the hell out of Afghanistan, sure it was Bush and that bunch that got us there, but it is Obama and his military advisors that are keeping us there.

The Roman Empire was a pretty good brand, lasted over 1400 years, I wonder what the shelf life of our brand will be?

I used to wander as I wondered
I used to stand in wonder
now I only stand

Sarah Palin with a Harvard Degree
Attachments
jaws.PNG
jaws.PNG (341.58 KiB) Viewed 941 times

the mingo

Post by the mingo » November 15th, 2012, 1:53 pm

Jack - you bitch! Thx - just what I needed, one more photo & this one dressed to the nines no less - G*d bless it - the General said this was "extremely poor judgment" - don't look that way to me -

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”