Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

the mingo

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by the mingo » December 15th, 2013, 1:27 pm

love the photo - 8) thank you - snowmobiles here - cold - this time of year if i had a treehouse i would have to move from it to a burrow in the ground - go chipmunk as it were - mice have moved into the lodge - last night when i was down here workin could hear them up in the ceiling running around & gnawing on wood - they get into the silverware draw somehow - leave their piss & droppings all over the place in there - i should stop fighting it and just remove the silverware - got a bucket half filled with water on the cellar steps - it's my mouse reduction method - don't like poison and mousetraps ain't my thing either - mice have a hard time getting enough water in the winter around here - their diet is dry for the most part - i have found that their need for water will drive them to their deaths if given half a chance - so i give them that half chance with a bucket half filled with water - they get in there and can't get out - after some time floating in the water hypothermia sets in and they can't keep their nostrils above the water any more - bye bye meeses - their entrance to the next world around here is by the agency of gentle water - i take the bucket out back and throw them out on the hill for i have an agreement with the crows & the hawks who come & get them - i take advantage of the surround and everybody makes out no muss or fuss -
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 15th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Mice are strange to listen to- the only way to keep them off your silverware in a situation is to put them in one of those portable thermals water containers- like for camping- like the trap system- ants are the same way- qwest for honey kills them- laundromat? Maybe- but I doubt it- my mind is riveting- taking inventories- my own and everyone else's- comparing my soul to other people- like that will do any good- like a woman that cannot stop squeaking I hear the " I need" crying out behind the eyeballs- like an unwanted set of tears- that wont match what is happening now- raw- it feels raw and naked- but cold-- lonely and gone to another world-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 17th, 2013, 11:54 am

sometimes i think of these things like snow being lifted from the ground & swirled for a moment by the wind - when the wind passes the snow falls to the ground again but in a different place - when i see these things they beckon me to superstition - i don't often indulge myself there as i have never found any place to rest my head though i do wonder what the wind was thinking to act so -

- as i often wonder what moves me to despoil a perfect uncluttered textbox with these strange markings - seems i'm not going to stop though - at least not for today -

- have i spent my whole life as far away from myself as a hawk is from the moon? - that thought haunts me - or maybe it's just a romantic notion - i have a penchant for indulging myself with those - sometimes that indulgence borders on the pathological - i'm not sure it's harmless though i imagine there are much worse things to be pathological about -

- have heard a lot about Jack Kerouac lately what with the movies & all - and it's good that discussion is born from all the chatter - i like to simplify things - when it comes to men i really do think there are but two kinds - warriors & lost boys - the lines blur sometimes of course but even in that case one or the other of these predominate - i have placed Mr. Kerouac squarely in the realm of lost boys - for me it's where he belongs - i'm not saying it's good or it's bad - i'm just saying it's where he was in life - and he died there -

- do i have anything else to say? - i've waited a few minutes now & nothing has come so i guess not -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 17th, 2013, 2:29 pm

in the moments where herons fly = and raccoons come to the window speaking- i throw some dates to it- watching him look for moles on the lawn in the glistening dew---------------------------------- my lawyer is talkin about a woman he represented-that got strangeled by a renter- --he was a veteran and lost his mind-it isnt uncommon- christmas brings on a psyhcosisis- makes people crazy- thinking some white guy is going to bring everything i always wanted down the chimney is fucking insane-
the expectation that being bad or good has anything to do with the spirit of CHRIST and the tree all decorated nice- ? taken from native ceremony? whose idea was that? cut down a bunch of trees and decorate them and then .... put gifts underneathe it- a long with santa-
cookies and milk=
stockings
i know i thought it was all kind of like a play- act 1,2 and 3 all played out with some family drama.in love- there were different gifts-
as a mother there were bikes and hiding things all around the house.
i perpetuated the myth.
then came the time when the young mens voices were changing and i had to send them to live with the hunter- [father] it taught me about letting go- compassion- 'the right thing' -christmas brings on WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN
i ate at homeless places- for thanksgiving and xmas- kind of like- the AA conventions-
it was a comfortable place to hide- warmer-contact- they say- is a good thing-
i have always been kind of a lone wolf-
family name to boot
my grandfather and my uncle and my cousin- are always cracking jokes- i wish - sometimes- that i had the benefit of them being alive- hearing them laugh and buffon and chuckle when i do something - they think is funny-is sometimes a bit disconcerting-
i had a bad headache last night- havent had one of those in a very long time- even with pain medication it is like a lightening bolt on the right side of my head- it hurt at 4 in the morning bad-
coffee and i are trying to deal with it- i tried to quit- couldnt do it- all the tea in china couldnt take my coffee from me today
wild horses couldnt drive me away
FROM TODAY AND WALKING IN A GOOD WAY
every minute- breathe is a gift-
wishing for more of the sweetness i see in my friends faces when i am able to do good-
and what is 'good?' a selfless act- the joy when someone is made happy by some small act of kindness-
getting a bike on january first from rei
Attachments
Photo on 2011-02-27 at 01.00.jpg
Last edited by creativesoul on December 17th, 2013, 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 17th, 2013, 2:38 pm

:!:the spirit says what i cannot hide :P
mother earth to father sky
shouting before me
in my eyes
Attachments
Photo on 2011-07-13 at 16.28 #2.jpg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 17th, 2013, 3:18 pm

what bike ya gonna get????? whoeeeee! new bike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 17th, 2013, 3:27 pm

woman s diamond back? but i have to go do a stand over- as i am a tall one- and there is nuthin wrose than a short bike when ya got long legs- the man on the phone had some excellant communication skills- the barn cat and i can only dream of such abilities- and we do- together-
i told these cats when i first moved here- i want you to come in my room- they do=
they sit in the window sills and i imagine- see the raccooon when i do not-

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 17th, 2013, 7:37 pm

there is a man we know that is dying- and he has been a certain medication that makes him think he is 20 years old- it is annoying-
last night soe freak of nature tried to thunderbolt my head- i say- sorry - i only like light that tastes good-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 19th, 2013, 11:16 am

just spent some time in one of the local coffee shops this morning - they are hopping in there - people all over the place - english language flying everywhere - loneliness cannot exist where language is vibrating the airwaves between folks - except of course for hateful speech - loneliness is to be preferred over hateful speech which usually comes out of the mouths of buffoons anyway and who has time for any thing like that? - but in the coffee shop it's MicK Jagger time - hello! how are you?! well i guess I'm doing fine - what the hell does any politician know about this country? i dare any of them to come to a coffee shop anywhere in the morning and listen - just listen ...

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 19th, 2013, 12:01 pm

sounds like the warmth and joy of being alive lives on in the spirit of that coffee shop- i spent the day yesterday in a town called 'Astoria' it is a very interesting place- that at one time when fishing and logging were the deal- it was once, they say; like a San Francisco-the houses are much like the victorian candy cane houses- with the bay windows and three color fancy paint jobs- there is a bridge that seems like it would be fun to ride a bike across-
over the columbia-it seems so surreal when you are on it with a car- like driving into an unknown future-
there are huge ships on the river- going all the way to Portland- and there is this thing called the 'barr' where the ships come into the river-
Anyway- that is where the city action lays- coffee shops, dollar stores and everything-
but i had to 'get supplies' the cost co thing- the surplus of a paper towels and things like berries and stuff-
bears eat berries-
ate at a place that is 'on the water'
jimney cricket- my friend had two cups of tea and became delightful- all my serious frenz- puritianical- and fridgid- not wanting to pollute our sacred bodies- geez- you would think this was a convent!
at last- it is christmas cookie baking time- my friend is coming over and we are going to bake it up- mix it up- and - eat as much sugar as we can handle- til we shake-

yes- the coffee shop is in my living room for my busted up broken tribe loving sisters- we do take care for each other-and allow each other - the loving grace of knowing we are there for one another- and none of us is perfect-
i think soon i will be painting- looking forward to some time -
yesterday was full of conversations today i want some quiet- for a time - before the sugar fest-- ill send you some? address?merry christmas====and happy new year- and happy year of the wooden horse- which makes way more sense to me than many things- i think obama is a player-
Astoria has a play they put on every year- 'shanghaied in Astoria' and it is true that a while back they dropped people thru an underground tunnel and they woke up 'out at sea' and had to work for the ship owner---
it has some captains that are ghosts in ASTORIA- captain FLAVEL is a story- big house in town that has tours and stuff for tourists - big and beautiful- guess those sea captains had to find a profit margin - slavery- seems to tie in with 'profit margin' - talk to any politician about economy and they will start with capital gains blah blah blah blah- money has a sore throat-no one ever really wants to talk about politics and how when one is amking a profit- there are others whom are struggling- it is the scales of injustice-? i am not going there- pimp daddy politicians and hoes with a program- that is how i feel about goverment-and being governed- it is a sham- lets make a deal- behind this door you can have this- BUT- you cannot have this that or whatever it is that you really wanted-door 2- you can have this- or door number three =YES ALL YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE- EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED - RIGHT HERE- ....... but.....
it is a game show

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 19th, 2013, 8:46 pm

i'm certainly not going to beat or even be able to match all your good words tonight! Wow! 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 19th, 2013, 10:34 pm

got lost in the music before i had children- it was pretty hump and roll- my sharona- and nick lowe -crackin up-
pink floyd and the eighties rock-
in the 70s there was bumpin in the nightclubs- and having fun- tearing it up- magnolia- i am paying the price now- in a way-
or the price has been paid and i am in free parking- monopoly game again-geez- forever with that game-
kind of over it with my BLOCK in the paint brush

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 22nd, 2013, 8:03 am

i used to get lost there too - stuff is dangerous - makes ya wanna stay - build a cabin on the banks of a creek - back in a grove of pines - ah - ya begin paying prices as soon as ya get born - prices always going up too - but we all know 'bout that :~)) painting too - a gift for another - got my fishbone hat on & paint in my hand - everything encased in ice this morning -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 22nd, 2013, 8:49 am

Give one get one free- woke up excited- it is 4 in the morning - the coffee has mushrooms in it- ganoderma- someone told me it reduces pain- I didn't believe it at all- and here I am drinking it- thinking about in my morning sleep- yes I am-
My hands have been hurting again-
I have a hankering to paint this woman - I saw her by the eastern gate

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 22nd, 2013, 10:42 am

you should paint that woman - put that eastern gate right in her eyes - 8)

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”