Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

creativesoul

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by creativesoul » January 21st, 2014, 9:28 pm

ill look for one- for u-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 22nd, 2014, 10:07 pm

8)
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 23rd, 2014, 8:06 pm

VERY EXPENISVE= sometimes i get lucky and find the kind with the black marks indicating beaver hunting at garage sales :mrgreen:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 24th, 2014, 12:40 pm

VERY EXPENSIVE is the reason I don't have one - want one for the bed and want one that has been made into a winter coat - also VERY EXPENSIVE - one of these days...

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 24th, 2014, 5:14 pm

Navajo Rug.PNG
I would like to have this one. Like a medicine rug for me, it cures my superstitious fears.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 24th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Hope you get it- I am at the emergency room- I feel like someone stabbed me in my left eye- been sweating-hard core-sick as a dog/ why ? Where is my man? Why are so many of my female Frenz single- the world is all messed up- I do not have the support of a man- the warmth of his body- touch-
Why? So sick of solo- I could scream at the top of my lungs- but no one would hear me. God is the only one listening
So many times I have watched - people just " working the room" - tired of this !
If you offer no love - do not expect gifts-
Shock value- not able to deal with life

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 24th, 2014, 8:00 pm

sounds bad
a stabbing pain in the eye
I have had that but usually passes off I stay still for a while.
I hope it has passed off by now.

I wish I had some opium in my medicine chest, I wish I had not dropped out of pre-med. I could write my own Rx.

all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

I remember a scene from the movie A Star is Born the remake of the remake with divine Barbara and Kris Kristofforsen she had a blanket like that. Blew my mind when I saw that.

Yes it is true
if you free your mind the rest will follow

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 24th, 2014, 8:09 pm

Thank you for that-and the smile- this morning my friend that helped me when I was so sick- says" uh oh sore throat"
Another friend - who never stops talking about herself-. And my actual roommate- three dogs two cats-
I wanted help
Opiates would have helped

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 24th, 2014, 11:51 pm

did you get opiates? I messed with 'em some in the late sixties & early seventies - I remember i think that i liked them - didn't do too many repeat performances - don't remember much else about it -

sorry you don't feel good but like Jack says if you mind your free the follow will rest or follow your mind, the rest is free - or rest your mind & follow your free -

anyways ...

ever had this stabbing pain anytime before?

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 25th, 2014, 1:39 pm

there is an evil woman that was hired as a caregiver by the family - later on- she decided that she would get the judge to say she had a common law marriage and took the medicine persons name- she has been walking around a fraud but causing much havoc -and she owes me 65 grand- that my love is a lot of hudson bay blankets- and - she has been doing voodo on me now for 5 years- i have gotten much stronger= but she doesnt want to pay me back-and - too bad- i have a lawyer-
so in answer to your question yes=
soon she will reap the benefits of her evil nature- it is just the way life goes-
oh i got plenty of antibiotics
kidneys and bladder infection=
im a mess= more of the witches love
i got some- opiates = slept my way thru some sweaty dreams and i woke up and my eye hurt less= sometimes you have to keep looking for the medicine= and it appears- anti- viral= yep the oil=

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 26th, 2014, 7:39 am

voodoo can make one a mite peckish - clouds in the coffee for sure - the docs got pills for voodoo these days? 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 27th, 2014, 12:24 am

i got anti-biotics for the bladder and kidneys- and nauesa= no opiates- that was a pipe dream huh?- no = the voo doo witch just keeps changing her approach- and then i have to jump up and down three times under a full moon to make the bitch go away- doctors wont give you anything- but my frenz helped me out- so i could sleep= nice-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 27th, 2014, 1:37 am

i feel like a house of one in all this shit sometimes - like the world is a collection of thousands of black & white photos - i make poems of all -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 27th, 2014, 12:17 pm

i feel that way sometimes- listening to women cry about the tragic things that happen to them- some of us cry - alone- bt in public we carry ourselves like we are tougher than nails-it is an act that is not so easy to follow- maybe ill get to the gym = maybe you are making ice cream and ice skating- it is cold everywhere- = but inside- my heart i am warm- :arrow:

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 28th, 2014, 8:39 am

hope you get to stay that way 8)

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”