Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

creativesoul

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by creativesoul » December 30th, 2013, 1:28 am

so i went to the cabin today to check it out- i wanted to see if it was real- and so i will pack up my car and get ready to go- for tuesday- canvas and painting- and i go- lil wood burning stove in there- and 12 volt battery operated lites- i thought that this one friend might benefit from the trip- or somehow he found his way to coming along-
he was kind of an odd duck- he is a tool sales person- he likes his job- drill bits- drilling- i guess there is a language with in a language-there- the manly man will know the difference
---

i am so tired- it seems the road was longer than i had expected- it is so hard to be 'interested' or ask the right questions- when really i just want to paint- i know - he took me to a nice lunch and the beach was nice- but i am really not the tour guide or the entertainment i once was- now i am so much better- and i am not wasting my time-frenz-
i love them- but i must go to my space and sleep- they are leaving in the morning- i will paint and write-i will eat jam and toast and drink tea and thank creator for my life- and for the furture which i have not been more excited about anything in a long time-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » December 30th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Crow Killer's Blues

Crow Killer came down out of the eastern mountains long before the Indians or whitemen ever set foot or heart in this land - he came down from the eastern mountains looking for a wife & wherever he went crows began falling dead & dying from the branches of the trees & out of the sky - their feathers filled the wind & the wind swirled them - their bones piled up on the land & the land accepted them - Crow Killer found & fell in love with Bluestone Creek Girl - Crow Killer wanted to take her back to the mountains to be his wife but Bluestone Creek Girl refused his love & said no to his mountains - Crow Killer turned into a pillar of sand as soon as Bluestone Creek Girl had given him her answer - the rains came & eroded him - the wind swirled the grains of sand and wherever they scattered them across the land there the land accepted them - the elements went to work on Crow Killer's cabin up in the mountains & in time completely erased all traces of the home & person of Crow Killer - only the poets remember him now - the poets & the storytellers -

Just a tale to bring with you 8) let me know how it all goes
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » December 30th, 2013, 1:20 pm

ah but the falls are happiest when the ones who have loved bring their tears to the water and let that mist go on the face of love= the love seemed to go back from whence it came- and inside the great heart lay the freedom of having tried to love- even that which , at times seemed unlovable- the darker purples, the reds, the skies filled with a storm of emotion that will catch your feather like hands with brushes on every finger tip a dance so wild and filled with fury- the intensity of gratitiude that the power of life could flow into places where- previously - there had been no tennants- the candle burns- it never goes out- that flame of inspiration and enthusiasim just rolls off the soul like small little tremors and spasums- until - gaining in wind and sunlight and stars merging in the skies to bring this gift to you- complete cleansing by the spirits that conspire to be discovered and loosely - touching and tickling the secret places - where creation began--
when children wonder and wish for dreams to come true- when they pray that someone is ok or to get well- then a new magic of many generations of love catch fire-bringing a passionate gentle like grandmother that will sooth your soul with the beauty of turquoise blue- like the ocean spread out before you- the lush green mountains dripping with morning mists-and i guess= there are forces at work here that smell of sweet flowers and herbs from gathering high in the mountains- that heart spoke again of healing and restoration-
the face of sweetness said 'ah but this is not your only chance at loving'
'the best love is one that includes wisdom respect honor and --- generosity'

the time that she thought love had been swallowed by a bad man....... that the wench from the northwest has stolen fragments of her soul- because she had no talent-
and when the people she loved were so sick it almost killed her====but the deluge of the storm cleared all that away......
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 9th, 2014, 12:21 pm

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 9th, 2014, 12:41 pm

nice song! kind of hippie-indian- hawaiian- i guess that is just the way it is- not to descriminate againest bikers- but the music is real different- kind of reminds me of california in 1976---hitchiking- and meeting all kinds of 'hidden people' people i didnt know-BUT I KNEW THEM- like the hand of god and angels graced the path before me- BLESSINGS-
I LIKE THE WAY NEW ORLEANS SEEMS REAL CLOSE IN THAT SONG- THE RICE AND BEANS ON DECATER ST IN 1972- after katrina i felt something returned to me- that lil child running thru new orleans that i was---and they are awake- all the pieces are ALIVE- and moving ina cellular way---towards the light- towards a claibrating dna transformation :mrgreen:
jack keroac- ginsberg- richard brautigan- the blackberry bushes of oregon- he killed himslf- hugh prather yeah i thought he was cool- - oh but isabel allende= and louise elderidge............... but really if i were to imagine the happiest times- the sun was out- you were there- and i could see the drums in your skin-
rolls his eyes
yeah in the soul - this wu wu girl loves u
' like- i really care of about you- i want you to know you are of value'
'oh please- do you really need that much reassurance?'
i no longer can hear certain phrases- my ear conks out and i have to slap it to get it to work again- it is the BIG 'huh'-----

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » January 9th, 2014, 1:13 pm

for me it is about the mountain
the road and the ice in the shadows
I guess I got the interstate 5 blues again
That Klamath sign post made me feel homesick
to get out on the highway and listen to those big trucks whine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Wevq5y6qG0

happy to hear you liked the music too. 8)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 9th, 2014, 1:34 pm

This thing cracked me up! THX Jack !

Jana - where you been, Cabin Girl? You painting? You dancing? Got snow? 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 9th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Gettin ready to go there- bought an axe yesterday for the firewood in the wood burning stove- canvas is there- waiting for some colors to be delivered to the door- gesso and some reds - funny how red can get gone-
My feet are sore- that should sum it up- -
My friend Karen had an operation on her foot- yesterday I talked to her about having to focus on changing your thoughts- then we did it together- singing- then I talked to her about chatter boxing- when she is talking - I say" breathe"
At any rate- after ceremony I am out of here- to the cabin -
I am not really a social animal- although- some of my Frenz like me-
Some even love me
Some speak of the " inner child"
I speak of the - get off me@ freedom to choose.com
Truly moving slowly-thinking it thru- my friend took me to the swimming pool in Astoria - awesome! Kids screaming- laughing- stinks like chlorine and cement in there-...but it brings me back- water- the falls are so loud!
Attachments
image.jpg

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 9th, 2014, 1:53 pm

While waiting- lol
Attachments
image.jpg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 9th, 2014, 10:49 pm

8) 8) - heading for bed - been a long day - catch up tomorrow

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 11th, 2014, 1:41 am

Ceremony time- and - yes- longer day ahead-

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 11th, 2014, 3:50 am

sometimes i think my main purpose in life is flipping turtles - so I'm a bit confused - that painting you posted here yesterday - is that the one you are working on at the cabin or is this something else? - maybe i should just flip myself 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » January 11th, 2014, 4:58 am

the three ladies- sisters- is a doodle- i mean- ometimes my ears hurt from listening to people- seriously- i crave what i consider sanity-

which is color- it is fluid- it leads- i follow- i have to do something with my hands-
flipping turtles= mmm that reminds me of the old carttons 'beany and cecil'=

moose drum
maplewood

trusting that the color will take me where -i need to need to be=
my sisterz save me- they come over and they see 'something off' like the shower curtain hanger hooks are backwards= and they 'fix it' because they know- i did it in a hurry- because i would rather be painting=
the winter brings color back to my heart- like a craving=
because it is gray- it is all white- it is funny light reflected off her skin and his neck= is pulsating, his heartbeat racing- his upper lip perspiring
sweetness like the sunlight running like deer accross the field-
dancing in the rays
grateful to be alive
that painting is a 'rough draft' f
of a marc chagall- type combo of ecclectic-events - happening on a canvas- like the circus- in the center ring we have - zebra diversity-etc etc- EVERYBODY DANCE NOW-

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » January 11th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Dancing with smiles on faces
All the traces
Music of man/woman
Jumpin from the fire
Sizzling in the frying pan!
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

the mingo

Post by the mingo » January 12th, 2014, 8:11 am

Hey Wireman! 8) Sunday morning before dawn here - the light just beginning to come -

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”