Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

creativesoul

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by creativesoul » January 28th, 2014, 6:10 pm

:shock:
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 2nd, 2014, 3:29 pm

hey you still feelin' out of sorts?
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 2nd, 2014, 10:07 pm

yep :mrgreen: cannot taste food- too much anti-biotics- two more days-
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 5th, 2014, 8:49 pm

i am about to eat spinach and yams- i can taste food again- seems root beer is the drink of the ancient sages=

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 5th, 2014, 11:58 pm

spinach, yams, & root beer? Give me a second - let me see if I can get my head around that combo - nope, I can't - 8) - first time I've heard that root beer was the drink ofthe ancient sages - if so it didn't help them much - all the ancient sages are dead - 8) 8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 6th, 2014, 5:19 pm

well i am not- perhaps they didnt have the same lucky star- 'love you long time='yes it seems that snowflakes adorn the mantle where my fires are burning today- i will have to go to the island to deliver the painting- and see my extended family= so looking forward to it-- the salt water- being able to see the sandy bottom and that color- that blue that inspires me so- going inside my ears and nose- people do not relaize how the yoga of the fish is to be under water-
things are absorbed thru the skin and the soul- the painting trying to get out is a woman on a bed and all the energy of the night above her with dramatic brush strokes like van gough- i have had people say real nice things about my painting lately- that i have a 'style'= that used to embarass me- not so much anymore- and admittedly- my medicne is different than most- i dont do sugar- i have to make myself like it- so yams is a sugar- for me-------i have a hankering to make potatoe leek soup- but we have purple califlower and a turkey- maybe you should show up at sun dance this year- HERE- ANNISHNABE- style :mrgreen: all work and no play makes a creativesoul- less self centerd- and well- living for ceremony is an approach- --- but i am liking the results these days- i love again- i feel again- and no one can take that away

'
Attachments
IMG_0674.JPG

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 6th, 2014, 9:21 pm

I imagine that winter is not a person that needs to be outside- really- I prefer spring-
Attachments
image.jpg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 7th, 2014, 7:38 am

cool shot - looks like that around here too - my hound will go out and lick at snow for hours -
some days are nouns - some days are verbs -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 7th, 2014, 12:40 pm

it is beautiful- and without paint- and food it could be ugly- in weather like this- i have edged the couch into the middle of the floor- the news is on-the great mother earth is being cleansed by pure snowflakes- so fluffy------my dog makes the snow look fun- i may have to lay in it and make a snow angel- an a snow woman- and a man- and a snow child- and joy of living- holding hands-firewood is laid out- the snow is holding hands with the leaves in the trees- here is 80 acres-=for sale= right next to where the sun dance is going to be- that is where the party is at= seriously- drinking 'bob marley coffeee' it says'GET UP STAND UP- STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS-
on the bag- could not resist- going to kauai march 18th to deliver the painting- an im painting again- yay!

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 7th, 2014, 10:36 pm

8)

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 7th, 2014, 10:49 pm

mingo - are you working ? what does a person do in ontario- or the lake? i miss the riding the bike stories- and you are so quiet- if there was anything i could do- other than run out and buy a hudson blanket- i know this thing with kauai - seems luxzurious= however- it is bizzness-
and i want to swim in that blue water- my heart is calling for this color- i am painting horses and women in pareoes and not wanting to eat bananas- i know what this means- i have a whole new godchild i need to hold and kiss and sing songs too-yep magnolia= i didnt die- so life is looking pretty good

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 8th, 2014, 12:14 pm

sorry - just distracted some - i am officially retired & waiting on my first ss check - things tight & building up in the process - you know how that goes - need a part time job for pocket change and thought I had one lined up but it ain't started yet - was supposed to begin feb 1 but the guy is having some unexpected probs with the city bureau or something - figures don't it? - so yeah - distracted - so your off to the islands? sounds good to me - i would be happy to see it get warmer around here - this hovering around zero & below zero day after day week after week has gotten real old - got me on the 'net on just about every bike site there is just fantasizing away about new bikes - hell, at this point I would be ecstatic to be able to drag any of my old bikes out of the cellar to mount up and head off down the road in t-shirt & sandals - if the ice don't break soon i may go quite mad - you can't see any water around here at the moment blue green dirty or otherwise - it's all locked up in ice - even Lake Ontario as big as she is - ice as far out as the eye can see which is saying something because she is over sixty miles across north to south & almost two hundred miles east to west - damn cold - i can't figure but what the global warming or climate change adventists are nothing but full of shit - we got a mini ice age goin' on here in upstate new york - and i'm goin to stop here because i can feel a cabin-fever cooped up too long rant comin on - i had to bring my paints downstairs cause it's too cold upstairs to be there - acrylic paints don't flow in the cold - 8) - if the arctic is too warm for the polar bears they can come here and be quite cozy -

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 8th, 2014, 12:48 pm

i love that story- wow - can you take some pictures? i would like to see that- feel like something big happened last night- i wrote this poem- dark eyes- and some other stuff- maybe you will understand- most ppl dont- but i think you would- let me know what you think...

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 8th, 2014, 3:04 pm

somehow i dont think it is mini- but if there are cycles - five years ago was a hum dinger as well- right here in oregon

zero_hero

Post by zero_hero » February 8th, 2014, 8:50 pm

I got a sweet part time gig working at home for 13.50 an hour, but it is contract so 15 % comes off the top for ss and medicare. Interested?
I am going resign because I am mentally unfit to do it. Kind of pissed at myself about that.
Free Rice

"the lesson is... if you want it? keep a copy of it." Doreen Peri

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”