Bandit Notions

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

stilltrucking

Re: Bandit Notions

Post by stilltrucking » February 9th, 2014, 3:45 am

I got to take the final leap and resign, I sent them an email saying I was mentally unfit because my brain is befuddled by the side effects of the Rx drugs I am taking to deal with the self inflicted diabetes that is fogging my brain. I asked them if I would be elegeable for rehire. Maybe in six months. Not sure if it would be your cup of tea. But I thought it was a very interesting job. It seems like a scam, but it is not. They got ads all over craigslist. Weird because it's a neat job. I am 73 and I am in a hurry, all I really want to do is jam, do wacka do what I got to do while I got the time to do it. My old friend the retired flight surgeon was tickled pink when he turned 80. He had just got the last Colonoscop he would ever have. His doctor said he did not need another cause he was not going to live long enough to die from colon cancer. :lol: Any way I got ten years on you so maybe I am just not as smart as I used to be cause I been doing lousy at it. You a young guy I bet you still got the smarts for it. really easy money if you can learn how.

I need the money to tell the truth, but I am making myself sicker trying to do it now.

My flight surgeon friend says I am old and I got nothing I got to do except enjoy my golden years. Makes me feel better about myself when I look at it that way. I am saving what I got left for my bliss, mindless typing.

I got the PM function turned on again. I can send you more info about it but some of it proprietary and I owe them some loyalty. I would rather not put it out for the robots.

My best month was 150 bucks which I did in about a week. all over the net, did not make no phone calls, no sales, just surf the net and get paid
420 a week is the limit but I was lazy.

lot of edits on this text box, I have not the nerve and go back and read it again at this point all I can do is delete or submit it.............

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 9th, 2014, 12:23 pm

loveshollywood@yahoo.com- with all this snow- ugh- i cannot make an entire snow village of snow ppl
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

the mingo

Post by the mingo » February 11th, 2014, 11:30 am

cs - registry crash on my 'puter - bad ju-ju - tried to rewrite it myself but no go - unless i win a lottery gonna be gone for a few weeks - if nothing gets straight for me before your trip have fun on the islands -
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 11th, 2014, 11:49 am

wow- library?
i dunno- i smell bacon- it is freezing- and i will pray for you- you me 2- i was thinking about writing which is always kind of a joke- because thinking about doing it and actully doing it - well- ya know-
i woke up and it was so cold in my room- like ice= seroiusly cold- i want to run to the islands with good reason= i am no fool i tell myself- and why the bad juju? is the witch after you now? dog is whining- there were two raccoons in the garage this morning-i didnt see them- my room mate did- im snowed in for days- cannot drive with all that snow and ice- afraid- feel like the bad monsters are starting to go away- i actully feel good- it is kind of strange
reason is over rated, as is logic and common sense-i much prefer the passions of a crazy old woman, cats and dogs and jungle foliage- tropic rain-and a defined sense of who brings the stars up at night and the sun up in the morning---

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » February 14th, 2014, 7:27 pm

so many ways to bring a computer back after a windows crash, there are many boot options, restore options, if you have the operating system on a CD or DVD you got repair options. If you see this send me a PM, I can send you my phone number, I used to be smart about computers, Windows anyway. Mac a little.

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 15th, 2014, 2:42 am

i am certainly not technical- although - i have experienced crap happening to computers- happy valentine s day all- i am tired - the wirch is dead- and the queen of ice is melting- ah yes-'
the dog and i spent the day rolling around portland- it was awesome-went to the gym- my body is healing- whatever just happpened to me turned out to be a good thing-
of sickness and health- and real commitment- i have none at this point- cept to a pipe and a prayer- the canupa is going to have to tell me what is up=

creativesoul

Post by creativesoul » February 19th, 2014, 7:53 pm

I guess I have seen far too many episodes of law and order because my fear is that you have vaporized/!
Then the other day in hot water
I felt the kick in my kidney
I was hiding

The painting uncovers
Left to discern what is of value

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”