Zuihitsu

(...)

Moderator: the mingo

the mingo

Re: Zuihitsu

Post by the mingo » October 5th, 2016, 6:58 am

Two wishes -
... milk & writing on someplace flat ...
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 5th, 2016, 11:49 am

Zuihitsu my bitzu....bitta honey goes a long, long way.......cloudy Wisconsin, no pressures to do the do.....work just a memory now...wiring it up, wiring it down my pleasure play. Coffee the rule these daze, custom ground by my corpsman brother......to be cont.
me I feel like I'm becoming some kinda Kung fu t.v. Priest.....

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 7th, 2016, 9:31 am

Gotta Bunn coffeemaker here makes good brew keeps hot water on tap begins to flow soon as you close the top on the reservoir and you're off ! train working its way thru all the crossings 'round here - still riding & jivin' up here got on the bike took the Trippel because she goads me ya know like my other bikes don't - works you pushes you challenges you man she makes you do it when you mount her you're not going for a ride you're going for a run damn bike gonna bury me got out of here yesterday late evening coming on I went for it pushing them cranks hard woke up a sweat my flat partime Indian ass was bushed by the time I got back here I'm tellin' ya my grey Ghost of the Susquehanna wears me out Whew ! but not bad for an old man 8)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 12th, 2016, 9:48 am

My mind is curiously alert; it's as though my skull had a thousand mirrors inside it.
Tropic of Cancer - Henry Miller

Any morning that begins with a haiku is gonna be a good day - leaves going to color big time now and crackling under my bike tires as I pass through them - that sound always brings me a smile - let the earth go through its changes under me & around me, I just pass through & pass through -

messages ... every letter, every word, in every human communication is a message - people are messages, not only to themselves but to others, to the community, to the world, to life, to death, to the universe - we are the people of the message -

The mute hand has a way of speaking
the mute hand has a way of reaching
across the paper
across the ink
across the raw world

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 12th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Raining! Lay back and groove.....the dogs dreaming and snoring, he barks in his dream, Elvis the beagle is into it heavy.....Sierra a chocolate lab snoozes on the rug...it's silent except for the ticking of the clocks...... Flat roads amidst the soy and corn fields here..... Hoping for my balance to return so I can ride the bike I see out there in the garage.... 8)

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 12th, 2016, 10:50 pm

little wagging tail
that's what's missing from this part of my life
a four-legged smile
to run alongside
to require hugs
the alone talk
that only happens with dogs

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 13th, 2016, 4:42 pm

judih wrote:little wagging tail
that's what's missing from this part of my life
a four-legged smile
to run alongside
to require hugs
the alone talk
that only happens with dogs
* 8) *

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 14th, 2016, 7:49 pm

....all or nothing, nothing at all...ramblings round settleings....(newsflash) a song and dance man known formerly as Robert Zimmerman won the noble prize yesterday.......all's silence on the Wisconsin tundra, cept the breathing of the hounds.....wandering, rambling my mind be matey....those pumpkins is waiting to become men....me I'm waitin to wander in the wire.....see? :lol:
Attachments
image.jpeg

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 15th, 2016, 9:43 am

WIREMAN wrote:....all or nothing, nothing at all...ramblings round settleings....(newsflash) a song and dance man known formerly as Robert Zimmerman won the noble prize yesterday.......all's silence on the Wisconsin tundra, cept the breathing of the hounds.....wandering, rambling my mind be matey....those pumpkins is waiting to become men....me I'm waitin to wander in the wire.....see? :lol:
I see - I ain't done much creatively since moving up here - riding bike mostly and then online -
got out my beads the other day began messing around with them - not happy with what I began to do - so now rethinking, want to try something new - another approach - apparently I'm not too old for that - 8)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 15th, 2016, 9:45 am

"We all needed a car now, and we were making too much noise." On the Road - Jack Kerouac

Dark river carrying leaves on its currents - train announcing its passage in the distance - Death comes, takes the soul, the spirit, leaves the body to be dealt with by the living - always always always - Friday night card game, one less person at the table - I look up to see in the briefly moment a raven wheeling in the air - horse-faced words carry messages but as crowbars to open secrets they are useless, I still put them up everywhere on everything, so what if the people to read them have not been born yet ? To understand ? Hardly. My book shuts itself off, screen goes dark. Seems almost like a movie, the theater house has walls so far away from myself I cannot see them, I just know they are there.

"Funerals all over the world everywhere every minute. Shoveling them under by the cartload doublequick. Thousands every hour. Too many in the world." Ulysses - James Joyce

I watched men with shovels throwing dirt into my father's grave more than twenty years ago. I have a shovel. Leaning against the wall just outside the door. I use it to carry off the dogshit from the walk. I've never used it for a funeral.

On my tombstone I want engraved the following:
All other characters, and all incidents and dialogue,
are drawn from the author's imagination
and are not to be construed as real

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 15th, 2016, 3:41 pm

.....bleeding slow, S8 is what it is...........zuihitsu, kinda really dig it.....the unknown Kerouac out on kindle now, got it! What's so bad about kindle? Sure is a bitch moving books and I never saw a mouse eat a kindle or mildew get in em :lol: .......like a whole library at our finger tips theses devices.....what's next? I can only imagine, hope I live to see it......anxious to ride, but hell I gots to get back walkin first.....baby steps...... 8) ps have you found any interesting places to write lately mingo, been getting kinda bored being incapacitated and all 8)

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 16th, 2016, 12:05 pm

One place I hang alot - http://poetrycircle.com/ - you'll have to register to get in & submit a couple of poems too but after that it's pretty much party time and you can come & go as you please - You will have to use a "real name" too, no internet monikers - don't make any sense to me but that's how they do it - they have a journal section that suits me well and where I put the most writing - only place I can recommend - everything else I've been to in the past year just makes me tired and poetry circle is what made me scarce around here -

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 17th, 2016, 2:23 pm

Zuihitsu......went there (poetrycircle.com) and registered......tundra still warm...deers at the apple tree all night....quiet cept for the crows and a slight breeze.....dogs snoozing, just avoiding this election fiasco and talk of WW 3..... Might just be better to be up here on the perimeter....over & out for now......

WIREMAN

Post by WIREMAN » October 27th, 2016, 5:39 pm

Back to Frederick a crazy adventure that I will elaborate on real soon mingo 8)

judih
Site Admin

Post by judih » October 28th, 2016, 12:02 am

back home. such a good phrase. makes everything sweet again.

Return to “Mingo's Lingo”