Hey Libberator

Making the extraordinary out of the ordinary.
the mingo

Hey Libberator

Post by the mingo » September 3rd, 2008, 10:55 am

Hey Libberator - I was ok I think in the hood of a child but it was testosterone that gave my barb a wire twist - ate out & corroded the bottom of my brain, led me into a life of love and tornado fucking - now both my brain & the testosterone is mostly gone - another bum deal...
how the hell does the Devil remember all our numbers? O yeah, I brought a, what do you call them?, cut-ups! That's it! Cut-Ups, I brought one of them with me,

think harmony
let scream
the metaphor drug
smearing all the empty
with write

imagine.

mount.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

libberator

Re: Hey Libberator

Post by libberator » September 4th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Hahaha!
I too was sheltered by the innocence of my youth,
until I met a golden eyed girl who drew me in with a hurricane kiss (and boy could she do a lot more than kiss),but in the end she wound up throwing me out with cyclone kick.
After that I sought myself out, trying to piece myself together with impulses self destructive and psychedelic.
Now after two years of whirlwind living the smoke has cleared and the acid and thc has almost all left my brain. The devil may have my number but he's gonna have to come up himself to claim my cosmic ass.
the mingo wrote:gave my barb a wire twist
sheer brilliance! my hats off to you for that line.
[size=117]Cut It Up[/size]

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 4th, 2008, 10:13 pm

Thx, libberator, every morning I get out of bed & stand on a pile of bones...but I don't take it so seriously no more.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

libberator

Post by libberator » September 4th, 2008, 11:01 pm

the mingo wrote:Thx, libberator, every morning I get out of bed & stand on a pile of bones...but I don't take it so seriously no more.
hmmm, maybe you should consider keeping your skeletons in your closet, that's what I do.

I still like to let them come out and dance and shake for me every now and again.
[size=117]Cut It Up[/size]

Return to “Poetry Cut-Ups”