Cancer lady, firstly

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

Artguy

Post by Artguy » September 29th, 2009, 10:31 am

Me, I'm just an Aries....ram it!

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 29th, 2009, 10:37 am

One of my best girls is an Aries. We're laughing a lot at our differences, very heavily opposite. It's fun, night and day.

sooZen

Post by sooZen » September 29th, 2009, 4:33 pm

Gosh, I am enjoying this SLD. One of my bestest is also an Aries, I am surrounded by Aries influences but that is another story.

Me, I am just a Libra sun, Gemini moon, Scorpio rising...an airhead with a scary mask. I am a wood rat according to the Chinese and I like that thought as I had pet rats growing up and they were smarter than me.

I love Cancers and according to those in the know, they are really the strongest sign in the whole of the Zodiac. Not sure what that means but I do know how resilient they are.

sidle sideways
shed a shell
soft insides
she's got a home
safe and sound
so where ever she goes
she's there

I am glad you made yourself a home here SLD.
Freedom's just another word...

http://soozen.livejournal.com/

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 29th, 2009, 10:31 pm

She's been tried and true for 17 years. She skeems and interests me in the plan, then I go forward with it to indulge her. I tell her she's the wicked one and she I. It's a good match.

I've another best girl who's a Libra, at times I feel like her identical twin in her presence. Only see our differences when separated. She's adorable to me. But I don't know of any Gemini. The ex is a Scorpio, I'll refrain from giving opinions on that sign. *wink*

Fun to be here sooZen.

I'm gonna go look up the wood rat.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » September 29th, 2009, 10:48 pm

And what planets are aligned in my star today, I'm mush. I'm all mellowed out and practically non-existent, must be pluto.

the mingo

Post by the mingo » September 30th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Dame, looks like you're doing right fine here.
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 1st, 2009, 8:06 am

Thanks Mingo, I'm easily pleased someone once said.

My daughter asked me, "Mom, do all cats really have nine lives?"
I'm gonna find out the answer to that for her.

A second thought, I can't fathom people who don't think anyone else or other being, voice or what have you, talks within them. Are there honestly people out there who are only a one? I've no idea how to imagine if myself were singular what I'd be like. It sounds completely dull. More later.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 1st, 2009, 10:38 am

A second thought, I can't fathom people who don't think anyone else or other being, voice or what have you, talks within them. Are there honestly people out there who are only a one? I've no idea how to imagine if myself were singular what I'd be like. It sounds completely dull. More later.
I have noticed that too. They are called True Believers I think.

I hope you stick around mz dame.
enjoy your poetry mucho

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 1st, 2009, 10:51 am

Second that. Image
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 1st, 2009, 10:52 am

A fleeting thought, maybe they're singular based on fear. Afraid of the plunge, it's safer not to jump, it's more acceptable to others and their selves. But, I wanted only to jump.

Hey trucker, I like so far.

Seeing your response made me think. Don't be mad with me, it'll be difficult to explain. I started pondering this idea a few years ago, but I return to it a lot. I'd started re-entertaining it again today because I thought of you and your posts, ideas and stories.

If I were just simply my oneself, I'd never be able or capable to respond with you. My oneself is duller, she just thinks of everyday cares, she's kind but uninteresting. Another self of mine is highly interested in many things, she toys as a cat, her passion is gigantic and is very in...

I gotta go back to work.

more soon. sorry for incomplete thought.

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 1st, 2009, 12:44 pm

Don't be mad with me, it'll be difficult to explain.
No need to explain. .

I am not sure who else is in here with me. I think I am alone but there are voices in here, this three pound universe inside my skull Or maybe the voices are echos Coming up from above and below. from All these other brain structures. I sometimes think our brains encapsulate our phylogeny. Our reptile brains are still lurking within us.

The fear is of freedom. The burden of freedom. True Believers can't stand that. They need the comfort of one voice. I am I am I am I am I that I am. George Bush is a true believer.
I am alone in here. Except for Jesus Christ, Buddha, Thucydides Kurt Vonnegut, Sylvia Plath, Anne Sexton, Albert Einstein, Fred Nietzsche, Sig Freud, Virginia Woolf, and a couple of hundred more historians writers and poets and every human being I have ever met or talked to. We are legion.
But let there be no mistake
I don't know who I am anymore.
I used to know my self pretty good before I tripped, but now I am shattered.

Like looking at myself in a cracked mirror
The more I know about myself the more I know not.

I am a mad typist I think, taking dictation from the box cars of thoughts that pass through my feeble consciousness.

Why should I get mad at you. you know me better than I know myself.

I am walking on that beach on the banner, from Doreen's vacation to the west coast
thinking about jimboloco on the west coast Odyssey
I hear war planes flying over head
the whir of a computer
so much noise here
sorry for the ramble
you can fuck with my head anytime
I mean that.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 1st, 2009, 2:23 pm

Well don't forget you have me, and my dame and I swear Janis Joplin, with her bellows is in my head, here with us. I've a newer primitive beast that I'm just now recognizing, too. And Alice Temper, she's a trippy gal, much non-sense about her and I wish she'd play more often. Under a blue moon I've a Madonna or a Medusa. I'm trying to sort out whose who, at times impossible.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 1st, 2009, 2:28 pm

Shall I increase this up one more notch? I with all my voices fit my Cancerarian perfectly. But, if I look at each as the individual they are at times, then the Dame is either an Aries or a Sag, Alice is an Aquarius, I myself a Taurus. Combined we're Cancerarian and a dragon.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 1st, 2009, 2:50 pm

Why should I get mad at you. you know me better than I know myself.
Now I'm wondering whether SadLuckDame is really Jack taking on a new screen name.

LOL

Sorry, but this crossed my mind.

The internet can be deceiving.

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 1st, 2009, 2:51 pm

Who is Alice Temper?

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”