Cancer lady, firstly

The confessions. It's all in my head. It's all in my head.

Moderator: SadLuckDame

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 14th, 2009, 6:44 am

So tell me, shiner, what the fuck do you think makes ya better than a doll, literally from the wrong side of the tracks? Do you think reading all ya read earns ya the blues, baby? You think that collage education bruising your smarts does it, too? It doesn't earn ya shit, nothing does. You're still gonna be returning to dirt. Isn't that the sickest joke of em all? And I didn't need an education to learn that.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
little mischievous darling!
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 14th, 2009, 7:50 am

You've got me at a disadvantage. What's a girl like I to do, cornered, banged up and bruised. All ya want out of me are tears, and pouncing on your ego. The boys out on the playground sure will think ya king of the hill, if I go out there dirty and crying. I got nothing to win but my self-respect. Is it alright by you if I still likes myself regardless?

And Baby, Baby, it's like this...
you get to think you're the shit and witty, very humorous. All your heads will turn laughing with ya. Hell, I'm laughing. But, my girls got my back too, and they think I'm a good slugger, in my skirt and curly Q's. Kittens are cute when scrappin'.
`Do you know, I was so angry, Kitty,' Alice went on...`when I saw all the mischief you had been doing, I was very nearly opening the window, and putting you out into the snow! And you'd have deserved it, you
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 14th, 2009, 9:31 am

FYI

The Silent Woman was first a book for me
By Janet Malcom.

A study of the biographical industry that has grown up arond Plath. Or as her daughter Frida Hughes called it "The Sylvia Plath Suicide Doll Industry."
She was not pleased with the movie "Wintering" It amazes me what bitches women can be to each other. Kate Moses cashing in big time on
that industry.

I have half a book shelf of books by or about Plath
"The Silent Woman" "Bitter Fame" "The Haunting of Sylvia Plath" "Sylvia Plath A Memoir" "The Savage God", "The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath" "Collected Poems" "The Bell Jar" "Johnny Panic and The Bible of Dreams"

I guess she is my catfish.
Or maybe it is Anne Sexton
I think I have made love to Anne Sexton once upon a dream.

Silent Woman is also my name for a woman who was my lover and friend for two years. Sometimes I refer to her as spider woman because she morphed into a giant black widow spider beneath me, as we were fucking on LSD.
Mad Girl's Love Song

"I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead;
I lift my lids and all is born again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)

The stars go waltzing out in blue and red,
And arbitrary blackness gallops in:
I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.

I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed
And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

God topples from the sky, hell's fires fade:
Exit seraphim and Satan's men:

I fancied you'd return the way you said,
But I grow old and I forget your name.

I should have loved a thunderbird instead;
At least when spring comes they roar back again.
(I think I made you up inside my head.)"
---Sylvia Plath

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 14th, 2009, 10:00 pm

I guess I'm not much on an entrance. I just waltzed right in, scooped ya up to be my next teacher man, without asking permissions and all that jazz. I can be an impolite lady, wish I was less reactive, impulsive or whatever dances the dame.

Anyway, I was so eager or exuberant to learn your philosophies, psychoanalysis and anything beat. I to foolishly went on in my way, not thinking much of how I came across or if it were rude to get free therapy, or especially how I stick out like a dame on thrills. A disaster on making friendly acquaintance.

But, I've done well on my goodbye speeches. A lot of practice. I s'pose you're not whom I first was inclined to think you may have been. It's all in my head, you know. First impressions. A jack-rabbit recently quite unexpectedly caught me unawares with my stockings twisted. I think if I were better suited to not being so dramatic, I may have fitted in more so. Since I'm attempting to keep my motions intact as of late, to be of use in the real world, I shall not stir a hide to stand on end any longer.

Thanks for the new stuff you've tastily touched this dumb dame up with. I'm glad you handled my nature for as long as you did. Smarter from the experience. It's been a trip.

I'll keep an eye out if you ever deliver a novel.
Don't let spiderlady eat ya up.
A girl's never worth it, never, no not ever.
~Lewis Carroll

stilltrucking

Post by stilltrucking » October 15th, 2009, 4:28 am

Thought of a couple more brave women here
creative soul and beth isbel
izeveryboyin so fierce and so tender
I see that in all women now.

I did not say you said I was crowding you
I said I did not want to crowd you
I want to respect your space

Part of my malfunction junction
abstroint tried to warn me once
she could not believe I was that stupid
I guess I showed you.

I almost deleted my artlog again
I thought you deleted one of my posts and back edited another one behind me.

Teaching
It is
or it was a fortunate time in my life when I found a teacher who loved to teach

I got a lot to learn
thinking about shiners lately
I have had some of those.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 15th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Dear Jack,

And to you, I should say,
if you're not Rabbit, then damn
I'm sincerely sorry too.

I and my assumptions,
my vanity and paranoias.
What a disease I've built up
in creating.

I didn't delete your posts I'd obviously been dived right into reading your scratchings. I did edit only one, the one you told me how to do the link. I hope my nature wouldn't encourage you to destroy your writings. While it lasted, you were an exceptional teacher man. Though, I a terrible student. You've a talent. I guess I can say so, praise- because you can't grief me for it, since I've already left. neener neener.
You were lively to this damn dame, I appreciate it.
~Lewis Carroll

myrna minkoff

Post by myrna minkoff » October 16th, 2009, 2:19 am

I like banana flavored pellets
I am more pigeon than rabbitt
I grief more for myself than you
I am very selfish.

Best wishes dame
I liked your river poem
It could have been the Nile
You could have been Isis
I could have been Osiris
I dream about that black god
sometimes

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 19th, 2009, 12:16 am

I thought it might let you dream good tonite.

Isis
~Lewis Carroll

tinkerjack

Post by tinkerjack » October 19th, 2009, 8:09 am

woke u dreaming about the market women of liberia and how they had the butcher and rapist Charles Taylor removed from power and put on trial.

And Jello Biafra and my nephew sam who is twenty six and just had the last ten years of his life that he struggled to establish go down the drain.

and I have such plebian tastes in music

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-TGb4kO0eo&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-TGb4kO0eo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

A long story about the deletions nothing to do with you unless you are what's her face?
free rice

I used to be smart

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 19th, 2009, 8:13 pm

I'm not dreaming weekly,
that I know of.
I seem to pass out. Sad sort of to think of
for I'm a vivid dreamer.

Thanks for the links and info of the market women. You know I love women. Best part was when she started undressing, took off her head scarf, then shirt. It woke them up. She is gorgeous.

Women are fine, although not often logical or as rational, it's ok by me. If I could have been there I would of. I doubt I'm strong enough for it. I like to pretend I am. I want women to breathe. Men too, but men already mostly know to. Women have forgotten the hillside races and catching that windy breath. A good feeling.

That video had me chasing down the other renaldo and clara vids. I liked the one where she walked through town with the rope.

I found these beautiful ladies for you. Pretty nice voices. I liked their curls.

http://www.myspace.com/thedahlsisters
and a favorite of mine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzWai_QkYrk

Thanks much trucker.

P.S.
I'm only me.
I can't be her.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 20th, 2009, 7:24 am

I tried to focus on my dreams this morning. I lost most of it. The only recollection I have of it was waking forming the thought into a form. I've forgotten the thought and only remember the form as it was something sour, round and I could put my mouth around it. Though it wasn't fruit or food.
It's baffling to me, as I get ready. Also dreamt of my muscles getting stronger, more prevalent, especially through my legs specifically.

Lastly, I thought of my friend, the one I'd mentioned as being the only prophet I may know. He was a Jesus admirer/lover, lived alone with many animals, no electric, water and out in the woods to be with nature. He had a wild home, the chickens ran about freely indoors. He couldn't stand to cage an animal. He died last week very suddenly and unexpectedly of a brain tumor behind his left eye. Know one knew it was there. He just laid his head down on the kitchen table, went to sleep without waking.
~Lewis Carroll

the mingo

Post by the mingo » October 20th, 2009, 12:56 pm

well the singer in makeup
he cried out his lies
he stood on his head
drooled into his eyes
he sang of a woman of course
& he turned a nearby river into a horse
and him & the woman
they rode away
they remain disappeared to
this very day
Doll, you may have found a place of rest but I'm still on the trail.

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 20th, 2009, 7:03 pm

Been to the desert on a horse with no name, Mingo. I noes exactly what you mean. Thanks very much for the lovely.
~Lewis Carroll

SadLuckDame

Post by SadLuckDame » October 20th, 2009, 8:40 pm

~Lewis Carroll

Doreen Peri
Site Admin

Post by Doreen Peri » October 20th, 2009, 9:08 pm

I've never read it, myself.

Would love to hear you read it. :D

Return to “The Luck of a Dame”